YASREF Careers in Yanbu 2021. Are you looking for an exciting job in Yasref Saudi Arabia? Here we are exploring the latest Yasreff Yanbu jobs through our website. The Yanbu Aramco Sinopec Refining Company (YASREF) Ltd., a joint venture between Saudi Aramco and China Petrochemical Corporation (Sinopec), is a world-class, full-conversion refinery that covers about 5.2 million square meters in the Yanbu Industrial City, and is the key anchor project in Yanbu.
Yanbu Aramco Sinopec Refining (YASREF) Company Jobs
YASREF uses 400,000 barrels per day (bpd) of Arabian heavy crude oil to produce premium transportation fuels, as well as high-value refined products for both international and domestic markets. YASREF is a significant addition to the impressive downstream portfolio of Saudi Aramco while building on and cementing the strategic partnership with Sinopec, Saudi Aramco’s largest crude oil partner and buyer.
YASREF Job Vacancy Details
• Company/Organization: YASREF (Yanbu Aramco Sinopec Refining Company)
• Job Location: Saudi Arabia
• Nationality: Any
• Qualification: Bachelor Degree/Diploma/High School
• Salary: Not Disclosed
• Experience: Minimum 1 to 2 Years
List of YASREF Careers – Apply Now
1.Work closely with OME teams to gather information about estimated production capacity and production costs.
2. Assist the Marketing department with advisory issues related to planning, coordinating and reporting of marketing activities, achievement and retention initiatives.
3. Contribute to the development of the current fiscal marketing strategy and ensure all activities are on sales target and plan.
4. Assist in marketing plan initiate and propose positive push and pull activities with the sales team and assist in marketing initiatives and create weekly/monthly reports.
5. Assist in formulation of marketing activities or policies to promote products or services, working with internal departments.
6. Collect information related to sales volume from relevant departments to develop appropriate allocation plans.
7. Receive production orders from ARAMCO/SINOPEC and forward to respective OME teams
8. Coordinate with OME teams to set production levels and delivery deadlines as per ARAMCO/SINOPEC needs as well as YASREF plant capacity.
9. Ensure accurate and timely delivery of production to ARAMCO/SINOPEC.
10. Build strong relationships with counterparts at ARAMCO/SINOPEC and ensure continuous satisfaction with YASREF products and services.
11. Resolve any delays in delivery to customers or any customer complaints with respect to product or service quality and escalate major complaints to management.
12. Coordinate in delivery to customers or any customer complaints with respect to product or service quality, and escalate major complaints to Management.
13.Perform other job-related duties as assigned by the supervisor.
1. Project Management
2. Process Improvement & Optimization
3. Quality Management
4. Refinery Product Planning
5. Media Sector and Public Relation Protocol
6. Enterprise Performance Management
7. Hydrocarbon Inventory Management
8. Margin Maximization & Data Analytics
Engineering, Business Administration, Marketing or equivalent
IT Operations Administrator
|1. Provide direction and lead direct reports in performing their roles and responsibilities.|
|2. Conduct performance appraisal reviews for direct reports, identify and ensure they acquire the required managerial or functional competencies and knowledge.|
|3. Review all periodic performance reports to ensure the effective implementation for YASREF’s strategies and operational priorities (Profit, reliability, safety and environmental requirements) and identify improvement opportunities and propose / implement improvement actions.|
|4. Execute Department/ Division strategy and operational plans and manage the Division’s annual budget, to meet set objectives and performance targets.|
|5. Ensure that the performance of various responsibilities and the conduct of the staff in the Division are in accordance with the YASREF’s policies and procedures.|
|6. Ensure the availability of required resources to carry out all the responsibilities related to the Division|
|1. Manage resource allocation, infrastructure support, hardware / software life-cycles, and approved project activities.|
|2. Coordinate activities to ensure alignment within the IT organization, compatibility of systems, and quality of services.|
|3. Manage the installation, maintenance and troubleshooting of YASREF’s communication systems.|
|4. Direct the identification and design of preventive maintenance projects and ensure their implementation as per the set guidelines and policies.|
|5. Ensure compliance with all health and safety policies, procedures and regulations to ensure a healthy and safe work environment.|
|6. Develop and coordinate YASREf’s Information Technology (IT) strategy including sourcing, tendering, and evaluation of alternative technologies.|
|7. Leverage proven operations strategy, standards, and processes from shareholders and third parties.|
|8. Ensure compliance with IS published policies, guidelines, and standards.|
|9. Perform other job-related duties as assigned by the IT Manager.|
|1. Knowledge of IT Services, Products and Technology Trends.|
|2. Designing Technical Architecture.|
|3. Troubleshooting and Prevention.|
|4. Developing/ Managing IT Projects.|
|5. Telecommunications (Data and Voice) Network.|
|6. Information Protection.|
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Computer Information Systems
How to Apply for YASREF Jobs?
Please apply Yasref job vacancies from the above-list. Click on the above Job title related to your designation. You will redirect to the official career website of the employer.
Apply for more jobs 👇
- Qatargas Job Vacancy Qatar | Qatar Gas Careers Ras Laffan 2021
- Q-Chem Jobs in Qatar | Qatar Chemical Company Careers 2021
- Stantec Jobs UAE-Qatar-Saudi Arabia-USA-UK-India-Canada 2021
- Latest Offshore Jobs in UAE | Onshore Vacancies Abu Dhabi 2021
- Qatar Petroleum Jobs | QP Careers Qatar 2021