Sharaf DG Careers Jobs 2020. Since its inception in 2005, Sharaf DG has come a long way and achieved many milestones to become one of the leading powerhouse retailers in the region. UAE’s first ever Big-Box concept started its journey as a 15,000 sq ft electronics store in Dubai. The brand’s perseverance and hard work has paid off with 33 stores in United Arab Emirates, Bahrain, Qatar & Oman today and more in the offing. Subsequent to a merger in 2010 with our sister company, Sharaf DG now has formats such as DG4U and DG+ to add on to the Sharaf DG basket. While Sharaf DG4U stores are concept stores, smaller than the traditional large-scale DG outlets and designed to stock only the fastest moving models across all electronic and IT product categories, DG+ boutiques on the other hand are chic and sophisticated stores catering to luxury lifestyle seekers.
• Company/Organization: Sharaf DG
• Job Location: Dubai, U.A.E
• Nationality: Any
• Qualification: Bachelor Degree/Diploma/High School
• Salary: Not Disclosed
• Experience: Minimum 1 to 2 Years
Assistant Manager – Commercial Audio
Job Summary & Purpose:
The responsibilities of Assistant Manager, Commercial Audio projects, includes
– maintaining and expanding relationships with strategically important customers.
– achieving sales targets and assigned strategic account objectives.
– representing the entire range of products and services to customers, while leading the customer account planning cycle and ensuring customer’s needs and expectations are met by the company.
– achieving business objectives, KPIs and targets.
– making/developing new customers in a manner that will achieve short and long-term, profitable growth.
This position requires extensive travel across the UAE, all prospective employees must pass a background check and must have Driving license and Vehicle.
- Establishes productive, professional relationships with key personnel in customer accounts.
- Coordinates the involvement of company personnel, including support, service and management resources, in order to meet account performance objectives.
- Meets assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives of accounts.
- Proactively leads a joint company-strategic account planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones for a one and three-year period.
- Proactively assesses, clarifies, and validates customer needs on an ongoing basis.
- Leads solution development efforts that best address customer needs, while coordinating the involvement of all necessary company personnel.
- Participate in the integrated Commercial Planning Process through development of annual Customer Plans that support Brand and Channel Plans.
- Identify sales opportunities, networking and fact-finding and calling on and closing new accounts.
- Manage and penetrate customers at all levels and develop relationships with accounts that enable achievement of plans and objectives.
- Prepare and deliver effective selling presentations that implement approved Customer Business Plans and employ effective game theory and negotiating strategies.
- Develop timely and accurate forecasts (volume and spend) for accounts and revise based on actual performance.
Desired Skills and Experience:
• Proven Commercial Audio business management experience in UAE
• Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level
• Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs
• Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
• Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills
• Graduate degree or equivalent
Experience (Yrs & Field) : Minimum 4-5 years of strategic sales experience in a business – to business sales environment, handling Commercial Audio business.
Educational Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree / MBA
Sharaf Electronics LLC- is a Fully Accredited ESCO from RSB Dubai. We have been engaged in various ESCO Projects across UAE for the past 3 years. We have an exciting opportunity for Energy Consultant position.
• Verify performance and validate savings from energy savings performance contracting projects.
• Develop & implement Measurement & Verification (M&V) plans, scope and cost for RFPs/RFQs responses and engineering studies.
• Review bid/contract packages for quality assurance to identify M&V requirements.
• Review design intent and energy savings calculations during engineering studies for Light Fittings
• Execute and coordinate M&V activities with Energy Analyst, Energy Engineer, Construction Manager, design and commissioning engineers during all project stages.
• Conduct on-site spot measurements and short term data collection during construction and post-retrofit periods.
• Prepare and present project progress discussions, savings performance results and energy analysis reports to client.
• Develop energy consumption baseline and adjustments.
• Analysis energy management control systems; operational and programming code analysis for proper functioning.
• Perform on-site trouble shooting and data logging to validate and correct project performance.
• Team with Local Service/Sales to improve customer support, increase contract retention and recapture cancelled customers.
• Forecast savings shortfall and coordinate mitigation activities.
• Maintain customer records.
• Resolve customer issues and avoid litigation through problem resolution and negotiation.
• Perform the assigned duties with minimal supervision, while working in a team problem-solving environment.
• This position will have diverse accountability for multiple customers at various locations.
• Bachelor’s Degree or College Diploma in Engineering or Environmental Sciences, and /or 3-5 years on site; hands on; troubleshooting experience for controls systems or HVAC equipment or LED Lighting Systems.
• 1 year performing in engineering and energy savings calculations.
• 1 year working with M&V protocols and guidelines (IPMVP).
• Must be certified
- Certified Measurement and Verification Professional (CMVP)
- CEM/CEA or Equivalent
• Experience with HVAC/HVAC Engineering desired, including building controls and management systems / Lighting System
• 3 years working in a multi-project environment. (In total)
• Customer facing experience.
• Knowledge of energy management and related software
Salary : AED 10,000-12,000 per month