Sharaf DG Careers Jobs 2020. Since its inception in 2005, Sharaf DG has come a long way and achieved many milestones to become one of the leading powerhouse retailers in the region. UAE’s first ever Big-Box concept started its journey as a 15,000 sq ft electronics store in Dubai. The brand’s perseverance and hard work has paid off with 33 stores in United Arab Emirates, Bahrain, Qatar & Oman today and more in the offing. Subsequent to a merger in 2010 with our sister company, Sharaf DG now has formats such as DG4U and DG+ to add on to the Sharaf DG basket. While Sharaf DG4U stores are concept stores, smaller than the traditional large-scale DG outlets and designed to stock only the fastest moving models across all electronic and IT product categories, DG+ boutiques on the other hand are chic and sophisticated stores catering to luxury lifestyle seekers.
• Company/Organization: Sharaf DG
• Job Location: Dubai, U.A.E & Oman
• Nationality: Any
• Qualification: Bachelor Degree/Diploma/High School
• Salary: Not Disclosed
• Experience: Minimum 1 to 2 Years
Project Sales Consultant | Dubai
The responsibilities of Project Sales Consultant, Commercial AV projects, include
– maintaining and expanding relationships with strategically important customers.
– achieving sales targets and assigned strategic account objectives.
– representing the entire range of products and services to customers, while leading the customer account planning cycle and ensuring customer’s needs and expectations are met by the company.
– achieving business objectives, KPIs and targets.
– making/developing new customers in a manner that will achieve short and long-term, profitable growth.
• Establishes productive, professional relationships with key personnel in customer accounts.
• Coordinates the involvement of company personnel, including support, service and management resources, in order to meet account performance objectives.
• Meets assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives of accounts.
• Proactively leads a joint company-strategic account planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones for a one and three-year period.
• Proactively assesses, clarifies, and validates customer needs on an ongoing basis.
• Leads solution development efforts that best address customer needs, while coordinating the involvement of all necessary company personnel.
• Participate in the integrated Commercial Planning Process through development of annual Customer Plans that support Brand and Channel Plans.
• Identify sales opportunities, networking and fact-finding and calling on and closing new accounts.
• Manage the relationship with the customers at all levels and develop relationships with accounts that enable achievement of plans and objectives.
• Prepare and deliver effective selling presentations that implement approved Customer Business Plans and employ effective game theory and negotiating strategies.
• Develop timely and accurate forecasts (volume and spend) for accounts and revise based on actual performance.
Desired Skills and Experience
• Proven Commercial AV business management experience in UAE
• Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level
• Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs
• Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
• Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills
• Graduate degree or equivalent
Experience (Yrs & Field) : Minimum 4-5 years of strategic sales experience in a business – to business sales environment, handling Commercial AV business.
Educational Qualification: Graduate degree or equivalent
Corporate Sales Executive | Oman
Job Summary & Purpose
- Setting up hyper local business in Oman with tying up with local retailers/ dealers.
- Customer Follow up- Following up with all the customers for their requirements and maintaining records for the same.
- Vendor Follow up- Sharing LPO’s & Following Up with all the Vendors for stocks.
- MIS- Maintaining MIS for Corporate Department
- Customer Delivery Follow up- Following up with Warehouse team for Customer Deliveries.
- Invoicing – Raising Invoices for all the cash and credit customers
- Following up for all the location transfers internally.
- Customer and Vendor Payment follow up
Key Performance Areas (KPAs) & Principal Accountabilities:
- Customer Delivery TAT
- No. of invoices generated
- Payment collection TAT
5. MIS Report to be shared on time
Experience (Yrs& Field): 1-2 years in Same Field
Educational Qualification: Bachelors Minimum
Professional Certifications: NA
Skills & Abilities: Excel, Retail Sales, MIS