SEWA Sharjah Jobs| Sharjah Electricity & Water Authority has witnessed consecutive huge development since its inception as a private company called Sharjah Electricity & Water Resources Co., then its ownership was transferred of to Sharjah Government as (Sharjah Electricity & Water Department). With the tremendous economical, industrial and civilization development boom witnessed in the Emirate of Sharjah, His Highness Sheikh Dr. Sultan Bin Mohammed Al-Qassimi, Member of Supreme Council and Ruler of Sharjah issued his visionary decree on establishment of Sharjah Electricity and Water Authority (SEWA) as financially and administratively independent entity, to distribute and generate electricity, water and gas to the nationals and residents of the emirate.
Electrical Inspection Engineer
Electrical Inspection Engineer for inspecting powerstation and substation equipments, meters and load.
Must have a valid UAE Drivers License
Bachelors Degree in Electrical and Electronics Engineering from a good University.
Experience: 0-2 years of experience
Job Skills and Knowledge:
- Familiar with the working of Capacitor Bank, Electric Meters, SMDB, Feeder Pillars
- Well versed with Single Line Diagrams, Load Calculation, Cable Sizes.
- Fluency in Arabic (optional)
- Currently working as Sales Supervisor in a Company dealing with Bottled Drinking water / Beverages
- Available in UAE
- Valid UAE Driving License
- Fluency in English and Arabic (preferred)
Qualifications: Bachelor’s Degree in related field
Experience: Minimum 3 years of work experience in sales
- Execute the achievement of sales and collection budget set by the company.
- Coordinate internally with Sales and Stores on daily basis.Provide feedback from the market regarding competitor’s activities, new product introduction and other information pertaining to market intelligence.
- Conduct market intelligence and product surveys.
- Ensure the market development through regular contacts & visits to Customers.
- Maintain updated records and reports on the activities.
- Monitor stock level, slow moving stock and take necessary steps to correct the situation
- Must possess necessary knowledge, skills and ability to gather and report information
- Ability to establish effective working relationships with employees and the general public.
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing. – both English and Arabic
- Team Player