SASREF Jobs & Careers 2019. The Saudi Aramco Shell Refinery Company SASREF is at the very heart of Saudi Arabia’s petrochemical industry, Jubail Industrial City.It is acknowledged as an industry pacesetter and was specifically designed as an export refinery. In 1981, Pertomin and Shell signed a joint agreement to establish a refinery complex. It is a Saudi company equaily between Saudi Aramco Shell International. Its Headquarter is located in Jubail Industrial city. Its scope of work refining of crude oil and converting it into petroleum products mostly exported to the international markets. The production capacity of the refinery. (305,000) Barrels per day. The main products are liquefied petroleum gas(LPG), naphtha, kerosene, diesel, fuel oil and sulfur.
• Company/Organization: SASREF | Saudi Aramco Shell Refinery Company
• Job Location: Saudi Arabia
• Nationality: Any
• Qualification: Bachelor Degree/Diploma/High School
• Salary: Not Disclosed
• Experience: Minimum 1 to 2 Years
Supervises special maintenance assigned work in the turnaround area, ensures minimal disruption of production due to turnaround
· Ensures the completion of assignments as required by the turnaround plan
· Coordinates with other maintenance departments for specialist areas to ensure full completion of maintenance plan
· Ensure the availability of required resources (material and manpower) to carry out all turnaround responsibilities related to the team
· Provide direction and lead direct reports in performing their roles and responsibilities
· Conduct performance appraisal reviews for direct reports, identify and ensure they acquire required turnaround expertise
· Ensure day-to-day work is performed effectively, efficiently, and safely in order to increase refinery profit
· Participates in budgeting and cost estimates for turnaround activities
· Develop, review and update the work instructions and working procedures related to turnaround, communicate updates and instructions when required
· Manages and motivates team within department and acts as a champion for all company policies and procedures particularly in the areas of human resources and health and safety
· Ensures the recommendations from RCM is followed
· Ensure the business processes and work activities, relevant to position, are executed in compliance with the company’s policy, procedures to achieve the business objectives in a safe, efficient and cost effective manner.
· Communicate with area planner to make sure that the scope of work is well understand and communicated will to the contractor.
· Ensure that execution of scope is done as per the slandered and with the best efficient way.
· Verify the full implementation of scope of work and assume responsibility of negative variation.
· To challenge the requirement for additional scope of work and participate in cost estimation of same.
· To communicate all findings encountered during scope execution and suggest development plan
Qualifications & Experience
· Bachelor degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
· 5 years’ relevant experience