Ras Al Khaimah Economic Zone (RAKEZ) is a nurturing hub for startups and SMEs operating in commercial, service and consultancy businesses, and home to leading global manufacturers in Ras Al Khaimah. Based in the heart of Ras Al Khaimah, we were established in 2017 to oversee and consolidate the specialised zones and clients of the two fast-growing free zones in the UAE: RAK Free Trade Zone and RAK Investment Authority.We are one of the leading investment hubs in the UAE that offers customisable solutions to free zone and non-free zone businesses. From freelancers and startups to SMEs and industrialists, our multinational community is flourishing in over 50 industries.
JOB PROFILEResponsible for providing a comprehensive range of timely, and cost effective administrative, document production and, paralegal support to the Legal team.
|DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist the counsels in preparing for transactional closings, depositions, hearings, trials and conferences; completing many administrative tasks, including, working on individual cases or transactions.
- Draft basic legal documents, such as complaints, legal briefs, requests, motions, affidavits, subpoenas and closing documents
- Preparation of internal and external documentation, including typing and amending a variety of legal documents.
- Ensure timely response of inquiries and regularly follow up on all cases to ensure their proper recording and closure.
- Accurately translate legal documents and statutes from English to Arabic and vice versa.
- Provide regular and accurate reports and updates to the direct supervisor on ongoing cases and matters to ensure that the correct and timely information is provided for further decisions.
- Handle repossession cases (TOF) effectively within given time frame.
- Handle correspondences with the courts, public prosecution and police departments.
- File reports through Police and Public Prosecution for different matters such as bounced cheques.
- Represent the authority in front of different entities such as police, courts, public prosecution, ministry of economy and DED to take appropriate actions such as filing complaints, registering IP rights and renewing licenses.
- Support Legal Department in other legal tasks and projects as required.
|DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in law.
- Minimum 4 years of experience in a related field/similar role, preferably legal support experience in a large law firm or corporate legal department.
- Fluent in Arabic and English.
- Excellent proofreading skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent computer skills, proficient in MS Office suite.
- Self-motivated to work independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to execute results and meet critical deadlines.
- Capable of multi-tasking and has excellent organizational as well as analytical skills. Ability to use logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
- Reliable and diligent with good attention to detail.
- Holds oneself to a high moral & ethical standards
|MAIN PERSONALITY ATTRIBUTES & QUALITIES
- High energy
- Infectiously enthusiastic
In case you feel that you profile matches the above criteria, you may apply for the position through the below link.
Click Here to Apply>>>
General Job Application Form>>>
Notice: gulfjobcareers.com are not recruiters, we are just sharing available jobs in worldwide, once you click on the apply button, it will redirect you to the career page of concerned job provider, gulfjobcareers.com is not involving in any stage of recruitment directly or indirectly, we are not collecting any personnel information of job seekers.