Qatargas Jobs Vacancies & careers Recruitment 2020: Qatar gas, established in 1984, pioneered the Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG) Industry in Qatar. Today, Qatargas is the largest LNG producing company in the world, with an annual LNG production capacity of 42 million tonnes per annum (MTA). It is through our operating excellence and our innovation in global energy that we are safely and reliably delivering LNG to our customers around the globe, from our world-class facilities in Qatar. At Qatargas we have seven LNG trains, of which four are the largest in the world – known as mega-trains – each with a production capacity of 7.8 MTA.
• Company/Organization: Qatargas
• Job Location: Ras Laffan | Qatar
• Nationality: Any
• Qualification: Bachelor Degree/Diploma/High School
• Salary: Not Disclosed
• Experience: Minimum 1 to 2 Years
Head of Cost & Contracts
Managing a team of professionals for providing Cost & Contracts support to all the departments in Operations to ensure uninterrupted operation of the plant and smooth execution of projects.Key Job Accountabilities:
1. Facilitate in the preparations of the Work Plan & Budget (WP&B) requirements for Departments. Participate in Operations group KPI submissions, KPI review process, and uphold internal/external audits.
2. Head the coordination, consolidation, review, and data input of annual forecast/budget for all departments in Onshore Operations and Maintenance. Provide budget details based on work plan, schedule, and cost estimation analysis to the Finance department.
3. Coordinate budget discussions and liaise with Department/Division Managers on the cost estimation for incurred expenses, before submission of data to Finance.
4. Develop and coordinate Shutdown and turnarounds Cost Estimation Models.
5. Oversee the cost estimation activities from perspective of cost optimization/efficiency.
6. Facilitate in providing the relevant inputs/information for the yearly Onshore Operations & Maintenance benchmarking exercise.
7. Develop and steward Onshore Shared Facilities Cost Sharing Agreements and Cost Allocations Models.
8. Ensure that an effective cost and contract management systems, procedures and staffing plans are in place and managed with the highest ethical standards in line with Company Standard.
9. Ensure customer satisfaction by providing high quality cost and contracting services and communication is maintained at the management level with all customers.
10. Ensure contractor development is carried out on continuous basis, evaluated and monitored with emphasis on the local content.
11. Support negotiation strategies and ensure all compliance regulations are met and obtained for the right price.
12. Provide guidance to the end users in the pre-award activities to ensure compliance with company approved policy.
13. Ensure Contracts Demand Plan is prepared in coordination with Supply and end users every year.
14. Manage the processing of invoices for the all the group, liaise with Finance / end-users to resolve any issue to ensure payment for services provided is done according to the company timelines.
Head of Telecommunications
Lead IT technical teams to implement the division’s strategy and goals to ensure a stable and secure IT/Telecommunications environment including Telecommunications Infrastructure, Unified Communications and Collaboration Systems, Radio Systems, Satellite and Microwave Services, Plant Safety Critical Systems, Physical Security and Surveillance.Key Job Accountabilities:
1. Manage IT Telecoms Section with full responsibility where the measure of success depends on achieving business goals, performance targets and agreed service levels as well as on the successful technical implementation or use of information systems.
2. Identify and manage resources needed for the planning, development and delivery of specified information and communications systems services and products. Take full responsibility for all aspects of career development for subordinate staff.
3. Develop a risk management plan for the section and ensure compliance with the mitigating controls.
4. Ensure development of systems architectures, ensuring consistency with specified requirements agreed with both external and internal customers. Ensure that systems architectures balance functional, service quality and systems management requirements. Ensures that appropriate standards (corporate, industry, national and international) are adhered to.
5. Set strategy for overall control and management of services, to maximize the likelihood that all availability targets are met and business continuity is ensured.
6. Review the planning of communications networks, develops a robust operations and maintenance strategy taking into account the need for quality, security, availability, reliability, integrity and safety, and utilising (as appropriate) specialised techniques, tools, methods or standards.
7. Ensure that the service level requirements of each Customer area are determined and that service level agreements, contracts and negotiations with both internal and external suppliers are aimed at meeting the business needs of the employing organisation, by providing a value-for-money service.
8. Determine, monitor and review all telecom programme to include programme time & costs, projected operational costs, staffing requirements, programme resources, and programme risk.
9. Define and agree on tender evaluation criteria, and budgets for the procurement of products and services.