QAPCO Qatar Jobs. Based in the State of Qatar, Qatar Petrochemical Company (QAPCO) Q.S.C. is one of the world’s-largest and most successful producers of low-density polyethylene (LDPE). The Company produces a wide range of LDPE grades that are suitable for all thermoplastic processing techniques, which are used for various applications. As a leading organization within the Petrochemicals Industry, QAPCO does not stand still when it comes to commissioning new projects that will expand and grow the business and sustain its position in the global market to meet increasing demands.
As such QAPCO needs to ensure it has the right people in the right roles, constantly reviewing the human capital needs of the business and creating new and exciting opportunities for talented people to join the organization in a variety of technical and non-technical roles, including:
Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering.
9 years of related experience in the assigned field of in service plant inspection or maintenance with at least 5 years of growing supervisory / team leadership responsibilities.
Experience in managing key customer and stakeholder relationships.
Certified API 510 pressure vessel inspector .
Certified API653 tank inspector.
Certified API 570 piping inspector.
Certified API581/581 Risk Based Inspection.
Certified CSWIP 3.2 Senior Welding Inspector.
- Completion of High School Certificate.
- 3 years of relevant experience within the assigned functions in production plant environment in Oil & Gas and/or Petrochemical industry.
Job-Specific Skills (Generic / Technical):
- Knowledge of the operations in petrochemical plants and of QAPCO operations and products
- Interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Time management
- Team work and effective collaboration skills
- IT proficiency
- Awareness of HSE and quality standards
- Attention to detail
- HSE & quality awareness
- Understanding of the DCS panel operations and an overall understanding of the QAPCO products and related processes.