OCC Oman Jobs. Since 1983, Oman Cement Company has symbolized Oman’s drive for self-reliance in core industries. We have given new strength to the construction industry, consolidated the nation’s efforts for infrastructure development and created resources to achieve self-sufficiency. We aspire to become the number one cement manufacturing company in the Sultanate and amongst the company of elite cement manufacturers in the region. OCC is committed to meeting the needs of its customers by providing high quality products and services in an environmentally friendly manner, through a competent, inspired and motivated team whilst enriching local community and creating sustainable value to our stakeholders.
Job Location : Muscat
Preferred Qualification : High school or diploma . Secretarial Certificate
Preferred Years of Experience : 1
1. Responsible for typing and proper filing of all correspondences, files.
2. Responsible for the proper coordination of the day – today Secretarial & Administrative support functions of Department.
3. Co-ordinate and organize meetings, publish and follow up on meeting minutes,
4. Answer the inquiries of customers in coordination with the marketing team.
5. Assist the manager to collect all data connected with preparation of regular / weekly / monthly reports t. Liaise / Co-ordinate with the department managers / officers for preparing the reports.
6. Maintain an efficient filing system
7. Arranging Travel & Hotel Bookings
8. Manage and control Office Stationery and consumables.
9. Maintaining Manger’s calendar and arranging appointments.
10. Providing general assistance as required by the team including creating, reviewing and amending documents/correspondence.
11. Take charge of reception of telephone calls for Sr. Manager – Marketing and organizes appointment schedules as and when required by him.
12. Maintain confidentiality of all correspondence on sensitive matters concerning marketing especially those dealing with strategies in pricing and customer credit facilities.
13. Maintain all records up to date.
Education, skills & Experience:
High school or diploma . Secretarial Certificate
Experience of having worked as a secretary.
Good communication skills. Conversant with English, typing, short hand. Is computer literate.
Job Location : Muscat
Preferred Qualification : – Bachelors’ degree in in Business, Finance, Accounting, or relevant field from reputed organization.
Preferred Years of Experience : – Minimum 10 years’ relevant work experience preferably in manufacturing sector, and worked at least 3 years in a senior position.
Job Title Manager – Costing, Budgeting, MIS
Function / Department Finance Department
Brief Description of the Job
The Manager – Costing, Budgeting, MIS will have the overall responsibility for administration and implementation of the costing
system, preparing the Budget for the company, preparing periodic MIS reports and handling employee related matters.
1. Assist the CFO in formulating the long-term and short-term objectives, activities, plans, policies and programmes for the
2. Assist the CFO in the preparation of the budget for the year by initiating the process, collating details from all departments,
analysing it and preparing a consolidated budget
3. Assist the CFO in presenting the budget and cash flow statements to the CEO, Executive Committee and any other officials as
may be required and once the budget and cash flow has been passed and finalised by the authorities, arrange for the
printing of the budget and cash flow statements and the distribution of the same.
4. Revise and prepare revised budgets as per company policy
5. Ensure compliance with the budgets laid down. Identify reasons for variances and inform the CFO
6. Suggest procedures, checks and internal controls for the effective management of the Budget & MIS Function.
7. Develop, maintain and continuously improve the Costing System of the company along with other departments
8. Compute the material cost, labour cost, overheads and tool cost for existing products, new products, new projects and
enquiries. Guide subordinates for the data collection and analysis for this purpose.
9. Analyse the cost structure of existing loss making products to evaluate possibilities of reducing costs to make the products
profitable. Co-ordinate with other departments for this purpose.
10. Carry out the stock valuation of raw materials, components, finished products, sub-assemblies, etc. on such frequency as
required as per the valuation method followed by the company.
11. Co-ordinate with the EDP Department for development and maintenance of software for his function.
12. Analyse variances – price and quantity – for each of the raw materials, components, finished products. Suggest methods to
tackle the variances and revise standards, if necessary.
13. Prepare and provide all costing related schedules for Annual Report.
14. Maintain costing records as required by law.
15. Maintain stock accounts of raw materials, work-in-progress
16. Collect and collate cost and statistical data from all sections of the Finance Department and other departments for preparing
Operational and MIS reports and Costing Reports
17. Review and analyse Production Reports
18. Prepare the reports on the required frequency and forward them to the CFO
19. Suggest pro-active measures based on the information contained in these reports.