Noble Energy Jobs & Careers & Jobs in Houston 2020. Noble Energy, Inc. is a global independent oil and natural gas exploration and production company with a diverse portfolio of high-quality assets, a track record of success and a sound strategy for the future. Noble Energy’s diverse, high-quality portfolio spans three continents and consists of both U.S. unconventional and global offshore conventional assets. Each asset fills an important role in a portfolio that balances lower-risk development projects with high-potential exploration activities and delivers our purpose. The innovation and passion of our people drive our success. Our purpose, Energizing the World, Bettering People’s Lives®, means we venture where others have not and create opportunities for the communities where we live and work. We operate safely, responsibly, and efficiently – from initial evaluation through discovery and production.
• Company/Organization: Noble Energy, Inc.
• Job Location: Houston, USA
• Nationality: Any
• Qualification: Bachelor Degree/Diploma/High School
• Salary: Not Disclosed
• Experience: Minimum 1 to 2 Years
Lead Counsel, Corporate M&A
Houston, TX, United States
- Act as lead counsel on mergers and acquisitions, project development and financing transactions.
- Handle significant legal matters to facilitate business growth, ensure compliance and minimize risk exposure.
- Provide strategic legal advice to the executive Business Development team.
- Negotiate and draft agreements and other documents on behalf of the company.
- Prepare, review and interpret routine and non-routine legal documents, including complex transaction agreements.
- Develop and embed best practices, including form agreements and guidance to enhance efficiency.
- Work closely with others in Legal department and senior executives.
- Work closely with other departments within the company including Business Development, Accounting, Finance, Tax and Operations.
- Anticipate and respond to legal issues that could impact the company.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned by Legal Department management.
- Manage external counsel per company and Legal policies.
- May provide leadership guidance to junior level attorneys.
- May provide leadership or represent the Company in industry, professional and community affairs.
- J.D. degree from an ABA accredited law school and minimum 10+ years of corporate transactional experience in all aspects of due diligence, risk assessment, drafting and negotiating transaction documents for acquisitions and divestitures.
- Developed sense of judgment, risk management skills and ability to balance business needs, regulatory obligations and reputational risks in an objective, practical way; demonstrated ability to both grasp the “big picture” and attend to details.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects efficiently and effectively in a fast-paced business environment and drive complex projects to completion.
- Highly effective written and verbal communications skills; ability to communicate and relate at all levels of the organization.
- Upstream E&P, Midstream/MLP experience preferred.
- Extensive M&A transaction experience (asset deals, equity acquisition, etc.)
- Experience in-house or at a top-tier law firm is preferred.
- Self-starter with an accountable working style.
Greeley, CO, United States
- Proactively identifies ways to improve and enhance practices and procedures to ensure sound health, safety and environmental conditions
- Assists with operating and troubleshooting production facility equipment and LACTs according to established safety rules and regulations to provide uninterrupted production volumes.
- Completes field operations in accordance with Noble Energy’s EHS policies and procedures.
- Performs pre-commissioning and commissioning of all new electrical equipment.
- Performs shutdown tests, inspections, maintenance and calibration on equipment safety devices. These include Fire and Gas Safety Systems, shutdown valves, and various instrumentation.
- Performs regular maintenance and troubleshooting of Facility and LACT unit control and measurement flow computer systems, motor control circuits and variable frequency drives, and communication systems.
- Interfaces PLC (Programmable Logical Controls) with laptop computer to revise PLC programming.
- Interprets one-line diagrams and control system schematics.
- Assist with pneumatic control maintenance.
- Properly calibrates all instrument transmitters.
- Typically requires 5 years of Instrumentation, Controls and Electrical experience.
- Technical certification as normally acquired per a 2-year course of study in applicable field or equivalent experience preferred.
- High School Diploma or equivalent minimum.
- Oil field I&E experience required.
- Flow-X, ROC and Wonderware experience preferred.
- Working with SCADA systems experience is preferred.
- Able to proficiently use and understand multi-meter and meggar devices.
- Able to read and understand electrical, loop and control schematicprints.
- Have knowledge of generator controls, PLC, SCADA, Telemetry and computers.
- Must be familiar with calibration of static pressure, differential pressure, level, safety, and temperature transmitters.
- Will be required to provide inspections, final sign off and documentation for pre-startup safety review meetings.