NPCC Abu Dhabi Jobs & Careers Recruitment 2020. National Petroleum Construction Company Established in 1973, NPCC is a leading EPC company working in the energy sector. From our base in Abu Dhabi we provide a wide range of EPC services to companies including ADNOC, ARAMCO and ONGC. With offices around the world, the largest fabrication yard and one of the largest fleets of offshore vessels in MENA region. We’re well placed to deliver any EPC project.
• Company/Organization: NPCC (National Petroleum Construction Company)
• Job Location: Abu Dhabi, U.A.E
• Nationality: Any
• Qualification: Bachelor Degree/Diploma/High School
• Salary: Not Disclosed
• Experience: Minimum 1 to 2 Years
Anchor Foreman (OFF)
1. Assist the Barge Foreman in setting up the barge on work locations. 2. Prepare anchors, pennant wires and different types of buoys during barge mobilization. 3. Check the condition of the barge mooring system i.e. anchor winches and anchor wires, and report findings to the Barge Foreman. 4. Plot anchor positions as depicted in the approved anchor pattern; in the absence of such a pattern, plan and plot positions with the concurrence of senior colleagues. 5. Monitor the position of a barge during repositioning of anchors onto the seabed with Anchor Handling Tugs (AHTS) to ensure that the barge is well positioned through all phases of the lay operation. 6. Report cases of accidents, incidents and near-misses to senior colleagues for investigation and further action. 7. Be in-charge of the tower’s operation, running anchors and movement of the barge on its anchors. 8. Record and maintain relevant documentation related to anchor handling in accordance with vessels procedures. 9. Check the condition of anchors, buoys and pennant wires on a frequent basis, and verify the positioning of anchors once the barge is operational. 10. Provide necessary assistance to the Barge Foreman with deck activities when anchor related duties are minimal. 11. Compliance in accordance with section/Company policies & procedures, Policy of Integrity & Code of Conduct & HSE standards
• Minimum 8 years’ experience in offshore; relevant experience in offshore construction is essential.
• Good written and spoken English communication skills.
• Knowledgeable of all standard offshore safety training requirements.
• Knowledgeable of HSEMS, environmental awareness, hazardous material awareness and handling of waste.
• Must have experience of using hand and power tools.
• Good written & spoken English communication skills.
• Ability to work in a team or independently.
• Keen eye for detail.
Jr. Field Engineer
1) UAE National – Fresh Graduate 2) Bachelor Degree in Mechanical Engineering 3) For HCT’s graduates, required GPA is 3.5 and above 4) For other universities’ graduates, required GPA is 3 and above 5) Completion of National Service is mandatory for male job applicants 6) Required to work in offshore sites
Jr. Site Engineer
1- UAE National – Fresh Graduate 2- Bachelor Degree in Mechanical Engineering 3- For HCT graduates, required GPA is 3.5 and above 4- For other Universities’ graduates, required GPA is 3 and above 5- Completion of National Service is mandatory for male job applicants 6- Required to work in remote sites