Looking at Gulftainer Jobs in Sharjah, UAE? We have updated here latest Gulftainer careers openings. Established in 1976, Gulftainer is a privately owned, independent port management and 3PL logistics company based in United Arab Emirates (UAE) and for more than 38 years we have been delivering a world-class performance to our customers. Our UAE operations include the Khorfakkan Container Terminal (KCT) and the Sharjah Container Terminal (SCT), and the company’s international presence spans across the Middle East, Europe, and the Americas with projects in Iraq, Saudi Arabia, Lebanon, Brazil and the USA. In addition to the facilities in the UAE, Gulftainer’s current portfolio covers activities at Umm Qasr Port in Iraq, Recife Port in Brazil, Tripoli Port in Lebanon and in Saudi Arabia where it manages container terminals in Jeddah and Jubail. The company recently signed a 35-year concession with the Canaveral Port Authority in Florida marking Gulftainer’s first venture in the United States.
• Company/Organization: Gulftainer
• Job Location: Sharjah, U.A.E
• Nationality: Any
• Qualification: Bachelor Degree/Diploma/High School
• Salary: Not Disclosed
• Experience: Minimum 1 to 2 Years
Available List of Gulftainer Jobs
• Carries out regular maintenance related audits, ensuring adherence to safety and job related procedures
• Gathers Maintenance data, generated manually and from the Engineering System and identify any irregularities to the predetermined KPI’s and accepted maintenance norms.
• Analyses Plant and Equipment performance and identify common failure trends
• Analyses fuel, lubricant, tyres and spares consumption and identify variances between historic figures as well as compare with similar equipment
• Compiles related reports, recommendations and action plans, communicate these and monitor the status until closed out.
• Arranges and manages RCA exercise’s with key personnel in Engineering and Operations
• Identifies any QHSE or job-related risks and report immediately as per Gulftainer reporting procedures.
• Provide business with monthly reliability summary highlighting any pertinent matters or new initiatives to improve efficiencies and reliability.
• Conduct RCM studies with onsite teams.
Desired Candidate Profile
Work Experience Desired: Minimum of 7 Years in an engineering environment, preferably in a Container Terminal.
Educational Requirements: Graduate or Diploma in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
Professional Competencies Desired:
• Advanced Knowledge in RCA or Failure Analysis
• Good MS Office and ERP knowledge
• Sound knowledge of machines, tools and equipment maintenance
• Good Analytical and reporting skills
• Port Operations Awareness
• RCA Knowledge
• To generate truck volumes for domestic and cross border movements, as per set targets.
• To generate new and grow existing freight forwarding volumes.
• To create leads for supply chain and logistics business.
• Accountable to meet and exceed agreed targets & KPIs set.
• Budget, measure and exceed strategic business and performance objectives for incremental TEU volume, existing departmental accounts and new business opportunities. Some acceptance that objectives may not always be financially transactional.
• Champion the continued development of the ML’s Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system to map customers, stakeholders, end-users, additional truck volumes, trade bodies and industry associations, promoting strong personal relationships with all business influencers.
• Promote one’s own position within the greater business. Maintain a working knowledge of colleague’s accounts, sufficiently appreciate drivers for each customer and be able to step in to provide guidance and shadow cover when necessary.
• Be commercial project lead on customized solutions to customers, ensuring the respective internal team resources allocated to assist o securing the customer/business.
• Continually strive to identify and seek to capitalise on profitable business opportunities, particularly where these may complement and increase ML’s overall supply chain offerings, including Group businesses (i.e. GulfTainer).
• Accountability for customer financial relationships, which includes: billing, overdues and payment behaviour.
• Liaise with Commercial Director with regard to customer volume growth development, working in close liaison with GT the respective GT departments.
• Ensure efficient communication between the customer base, influential stakeholders and operational colleagues, especially in areas of execution relating to our contractual obligations and service delivery.
• Suggest, arrange and participate in customer entertainment, relationship building activities and functions.
• Act as a liaison and first point of entry on customer claims and needs.
• Conduct comprehensive analysis on complex business propositions, present outcome and findings to stakeholder groups and senior management.
• Increase market intelligence by maintaining a broad and up to date knowledge on competitor activities, market drivers and external influences on our business.
• To formulate, bench-mark and share independent development strategy for each managed account, which includes a positive rate of development for both opportunistic and within contract terms.
Desired Candidate Profile
The successful candidate will have personal presence, character and determination as well as having extensive understanding of the regional transport landscape and trading markets.
Key objectives will be the deliverable of targeted truck volumes, freight forwarding jobs, support colleagues to develop and build firm multi-level stakeholder relationships, ensure market awareness of the advantages held by our transport operations and work towards customers to build and present compelling long-term propositions which align value with the strategic direction of our business and importantly, generate new profitable business.
Educational Background: Graduate or Post Graduate Degree in Sales and Marketing or an equivalent qualification.
Technical Qualification / Certification: MS Office and ability to qiuckly adapt to inhouse ERP systems.
Professional Competencies Required:
• Sound understanding of all aspects of Transport operations and freight forwarding, support functions and developed information systems.
• Basic understanding of supply chain and logistics.
• Ability to present findings and recommendations to Senior Management via reports and presentations.
• Ability to effectively cope with work pressures and meet deadlines.
How to Apply for Gulftainer Careers?
Please apply from the above-listed job vacancies. Click on the View & Apply button of the respective job title. You will redirect to the official career website of the employer.
Apply for More Jobs 👇
- Bahri Job Vacancies 2021 | UAE-Saudi Arabia-USA
- Transmed Jobs 2021 | UAE-Saudi Arabia-Lebanon-Côte d’Ivoire
- Mubadala Investment Company Jobs 2021 | Abu Dhabi | UAE
- Rosewood Hotels Careers 2021 | UAE-Canada-USA-KSA
- Walk in Interview in Dubai Tomorrow & Today UAE | Mar 2021