AMMROC is specialized in military MRO services, adopting innovative processes and technologies that position the company as a global leader in military MRO and deliver against the specific requirements of the UAE military.Launched in 2010, AMMROC continues to grow as it leverages world-class capabilities, a highly skilled workforce and innovative technologies. AMMROC delivers innovative MRO solutions to ensure the highest level of aircraft readiness, fleet deployability and safety for military operators.
AMMROC’s key customers include the GHQ of the UAE Armed Forces. AMMROC is committed to contributing and supporting the economic diversification of UAE and to supporting its Armed Services.
Demand Planning Manager – UAE National
Critical asset planning and allocation for fixed and rotary wing platforms. Providing material support, covering consignment to AOG decisions with program and platform managers. Working closely with Purchasing to purchase materials forecasted, as well as Engineering, Quality and the Total Assurance Program to determine what inventory will become/ is obsolete and take necessary steps to remove obsolete inventory from the general warehouse area.
- Military MRO material support
- Ability to manage a team of people
- Relationship management with military organizations
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong statistical analysis
- Well organized
- Excellent knowledge of MSOffice suit
- Strong ability to follow and comply with work policies, procedures and processes
- Good skill and experience in computerized inventory control and material planning
- Very Strong knowledge and background in master scheduling, forecasting, planning and procurement in Aviation business
- Experience using SAP/ORACLE or other ERP systems
- Extensive spreadsheet analysis and strong mathematical abilities
- Collaborative skills in resolving long and short positions of inventory
- Experience in managing Aviation parts and life cycle parts
- Ability to perform under pressure
- Minimum 8 years’ management experience in a management/supply chain/business/Material Planning environment
- Minimum 6 years’ experience in Aviation business
- Team supervision / management
Principal Technician – Avionics
To lead large and highly complex avionics aircraft maintenance and repair activities on equipment such as wires, radar, radio, pulse, navigation in a timely manner and inspect the execution of repairs and maintenance tasks by technicians and senior technicians to ensure adherence to technical orders, standards and regulations, engineering drawings, and Job Guides.
· Technical avionics diploma or skill level 7 certified avionics technician
· 6-8 years of experience within avionics maintenance operations area at an Airbase
· Attention to details
· Leadership skills
· Analytical skills
· Problem solving skills
· Knowledge of aircraft and safety basics
· Knowledge of the military aircraft maintenance operations
· Knowledge of aircraft launching and recovering processes
· Knowledge of circuit boards, processors, chips, electronic equipment, and computer hardware and software, including applications and programming
· Knowledge of basic maintenance processes and procedures
· Understanding of avionics equipment, systems and functions.