Al-Sayer Jobs & Careers Al-Sayer Group Holding Recruitment 2020: The Al-Sayer Group is one of the major trading companies in Kuwait. We maintain a high reputation both in Kuwait and overseas. The Al-Sayer reputation as a leading business has been built up since 1954 when the company was first established to engage in general trading and car imports. Since then the company has been expanding and diversifying. The Group now has a wide range of exciting activities and companies. Since our formation in 1954, we have built our businesses on superior customer services, earning one of the highest reputations for quality in the region. Our continuing commitment to excellence was recognized in 1997, when MNSS received the ISO 9001 Certification, for achieving an international standard of quality and service, specifically for the service and repair of automotive and commercial vehicles, and the sale of spare parts as a Toyota/Lexus franchise. We now have 9 service centers and 14 spare parts outlets.
• Company/Organization: Al-Sayer Group Holding
• Job Location: Kuwait & Iraq
• Nationality: Any
• Qualification: Bachelor Degree/Diploma/High School
• Salary: Not Disclosed
• Experience: Minimum 1 to 2 Years
2. Examine vehicle, assesses work and perform additional diagnosis if necessary.
3. Perform difficult repair work and re-install assemblies after ensuring correct functioning. Report to Master Technician in case of mal functioning of fitted accessories.
4. Determine new accessories or machining operations needs and initiates through Master Technician.
5. Install accessories on vehicles and conduct initial test and ensure proper functioning.
6. Report time slip hours to Master Technician for productivity tracking.
7. Ensure using all protective equipment/materials such as paper mats, staring wheel covers, fender covers, seat covers, hand tools and gauges, portable and stationery equipment etc. and maintain cleanliness of tools, equipment and work area.
8. Report on replaced or removed customer vehicle accessories or parts in a separate packing to the Master Technician and ensure highlighting this in the job card.
9. Ensure compliance to 5S standards specified by MNSS Parts.
10. Identify areas for improvement and recommend kaizen ideas or suggestions to Master Technician.
– Adhere to Al-Sayer Group policies and health and safety regulations.
– Perform other duties as requested by management.
Assistant Manager, Heavy Equipment Service
Monitor the overall Heavy Equipment Service operations in order to promote labor sales, achieve turn over targets, profits and market share growth and CSI.
Monitor staff performance through Mechanics Claim Ticket, daily and monthly sales reports prepare Staff Performance Report and submit to GM – BTC for review.
Review and approve Field Technical Report submitted by Officer, Warranty and forward it to Principals for further action.
Coordinate Warranty Audit and Dealer’s Review for principals twice a year.
Review and approve service contracts for the vehicles.
Review and approve quotations, invoices, warranty approvals and verify daily cash invoices.
Coordinate with Sales Department for trading of old units and with parts department for availability of parts for servicing of vehicles.
Ensure recovery of warranty claims from the Principals.
Study defaulting customer’s cases and send to Legal Department for further action.
Create credit account for the new customer, intimate Finance Department about reimbursement or advice on charge back in case of rejection.
Provide technical and warranty support as dealer to the direct customers.
Conduct inventory of tools and equipment.
Coordinate with Principals for training of technical staff of BTC and provide administrative support for dealer’s training if requested.
Attend to customer complaints and ensure customer service.
Achieve business plan of General Repair.
Identify and assign performance targets in terms of service center revenue, CSI, product category and geographical area etc. based on factors such as service center capacity, turn over history and forecasted agreed budgets, product mix etc.
Contribute to development and implementation of incentive schemes in order to boost service center activities and increase profits.
Plan and organize product support campaign in coordination with Principals and contribute to the development and implementation of marketing plans such as new service launch events, promotions, advertising campaigns etc. to help develop service center turn over and increase market share.
Ensure the service quality standards and promotional plans are understood and implemented at all levels to give optimum level of impact.
Recommend purchasing of proper equipment and material to ensure maximum efficiency and state of art service operations.
Organize the BTC service workshop layout, facilities such as parking space and product service bay design in order to increase BTC service workshop capacity and ensure smooth flow of the traffic.
Ensure constant updating and maintaining the customer database.
Monitor changes in the market, such as: legislative requirements, competition, customer feedback surveys, and report to management, in order to utilize such information for the changing circumstances.
Ensure full adherence of BTC service workshop operations to the Principal’s and Al-Sayer Group policies and standards.
Assign goals and objectives to staff and monitor achievement of team objectives/key performance indicators (KPIs) and counsel employees on achievement of targets and KPIs.
Prepare performance planning (PP), conduct performance appraisal (PA) and PP/PA interviews including employee development plans and counsel employees on career progression opportunities.
Make requisite attempts to handle all grievances raised by subordinates in a prompt and effective manner and escalate such matters to higher level when required.
Recommend disciplinary action.
Participate in interview panels for selection and promotion of staff.
- Educational Qualifications: Bachelor Degree (12th Standard + 3 years or 4 years Engineering)
- Linguistic Abilities: English and Arabic is a must.
- Prefer candidates with Dealership experience (Heavy Equipment, Commercial Vehicle, Automotive Background)
- 6 to 10 years’ Experience including Managerial experience
- Candidate must be based in GCC
- Valid Driving License Required (For Kuwait based candidates)
Senior Art Director
- Prepare annual Advertising plans to meet the Al Sayer Advertising strategic objectives.
- In co-ordination with the GM, strategize, plan and implement a coordinated launch plan for still shooting, AV and TVC production for new business generation and to existing clients.
- Formulate strategies and work with clients to uncover business needs and objectives, identify/implement products to help achieve client goals.
- Recommend innovative ideas for advertising campaigns to all kinds of media such as TV, Radio and print media.
- Discuss the business objectives and job requirements in coordination with the Account team in order to interpret the client’s business needs and develop a concept to suit client’s requirements.
- Review the brief received from the account team for Art design and concept.
- Create the concepts / ideas on the design software such as Photoshop, Illustrator etc, share concepts / ideas with the creative team and modify if necessary.
- Forward concepts / ideas to the studio for technical finishing and modify to suit clients requirements in terms of size and media preferences.
- Advice the photographer to take multiple shoots of the products to select the best features of the product.
- Follow up with the Graphic Designers for initial designs and layout.
- Monitor the production of sketches, storyboards (television), roughs, scamps print for conformity to clients requirements and communicate the same to the clients.
- Monitor the studio to ensure quality of outputs and meeting of deadlines.
- Monitor the execution of all client requirements within the deadline and budget.
- Establish consistent standards and provide creative direction for the Brands ensuring maintenance of the quality standards.
- Monitor, revise, and develop adverts or campaigns in response to feedback from the Creative Director, Account team or clients.
- Monitor the shooting of the TVC or documentaries to ensure execution of the script as per the concept.
- Provide client service department with the cost of pictures downloaded for the purpose of designing the concepts.