NFPC (National Food Products Company) was founded in 1971 with the establishment of a dairy production facility in the middle of the Arabian Desert in Abu Dhabi. With Milco starting its operations in the United Arab Emirates capital, we were committed from the start to two basic principles – quality and service. In 1977, NFPC Started its own manufacturing plant for plastic cups Modern Plastic Company- MPC, a second addition to the group, and another first for the UAE. In 1976, a group was established to import dairy products from Europe. The operation grew quickly and a joint venture company in partnership with the Danish / Swedish co-operative Arla, was established. Arla’s best-selling brands in the region are Lurpak, Three Cows and Puck. In 1981 Long-life milk and fruit juices were added to NFPC products portfolio, when we bought LACNOR, a French-owned enterprise based in Sharjah, United Arab Emirates.
• Company/Organization: NFPC (National Food Products Company)
• Job Location: Dubai | Abu Dhabi | Sharjah
• Nationality: Any
• Qualification: Bachelor Degree/Diploma/High School
• Salary: Not Disclosed
• Experience: Minimum 1 to 2 Years
Customer Service Agent
The Customer Service Agent, is located in the Call Centre, which forms part of the Sales & Distribution Function The core purpose for S & D as a function is to create compelling customer propositions for the brands that NFPC has chosen to take to market, by way of effective creation of the optimal channel/customer environment (distribution, merchandising, pricing, promotion and display) enabling the NFPC brands to be easily available for our target consumers. The chief expected outcome for the function is the reaching of volume and value targets by brand and total by NFPC. The Sales and Distribution function must conduct a high level of engagement with various customers, secure the objectives of NFPC, in the most cost effective and efficient manner possible, leveraging the scale as appropriate.
The Customer Service Agent is expected to enhance the service delivery of NFPC by acting as direct point of contact for customers. The role requires effective interaction with customers in order to provide information in response to inquiries about products, or services, and to handle complaints in a diplomatic way.
The person taking up this role should be well versed with telephonic communication, and should be equipped with a number of customers handling techniques, ranging from problem solving through to the ability to be clear on simple requests. The role calls for a person who is service orientated, and continually sets out to provide service quality.
• Diagnosing electrical and mechanical faults for HVAC systems.
• Performing emergency repairs promptly and efficiently.
• Keeping daily logs and records of all maintenance functions.
• Maintenance and trouble shooting of the DX AC units
• Maintaining and repairing ventilation and air conditioning systems and equipment’s
• Replace,or repair equipment that has been damaged
• Clean blowers and coils,check tensions of belts and motors
Desired Candidate Profile
• Preferred Diploma Holder.
• Two to Five years experience in HVAC Maintenance.
• Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal skills.
• Desired Candidates Available to Join Immediately
Helper is Required to Perform the below duties :
* To Carry out Loading & Off-loading Jobs
* To Perform all cleaning work required in the Plant or Warehouse
* To Assist Production Operators
* To Assist Storekeepers
Desired Candidate Profile
*Preferred candidates with ability to Communicate in English ( Read & Write ).
*Diploma & Bachelor Degree Holders Preferred .
*Physically fit to Handle the Duties .
*Preferably Age between 25-35 .