Nakheel Careers & Jobs 2021. Nakheel is a leading developer with an iconic portfolio of innovative projects comprising master communities and residential, retail, hospitality and leisure developments in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Nakheel’s waterfront projects, including the world-famous, award-winning Palm Jumeirah, have added more than 300 kilometres to Dubai’s original, 70km coastline, paving the way for the development of hundreds of seafront homes, resorts, hotels and attractions. With master developments spanning 15,000 hectares and accommodating nearly 300,000 people, Nakheel provides a growing range of destinations, attractions and facilities for Dubai’s residents and tourists. Nakheel Malls, the company’s retail arm, owns and operates six million square feet of retail space, featuring some of Dubai’s most popular shopping malls, dining and entertainment destinations, and Nakheel Pavilions – community shopping centres.
Nakheel Hospitality’s project portfolio comprises a range of hotels and resorts, from five-star, luxury establishments to modest accommodation, as well as community clubs, restaurants and lounges. Nakheel’s residential leasing portfolio features almost 17,000 villas and apartments across Dubai.
Property Consultant (Residential Leasing)
- To carry out the Residential Leasing functions for all new leases such as handling and generating leads, arranging viewing, administering the leases for the new tenants
- Preparation of new lease agreements.
- Responsible for rent collection, cheque postings and receipt preparation.
- Ensure that all correspondence in the form of standard letters & forms, circulars, email and etc. between the company and the tenant are logged and filed in their respective files such as renewal or termination requests.
- Liaise with Finance and Facility Management to ensure steady workflow and facilitate tenant needs
- Promptly process all telephones calls and deal with the queries
- Handle individual customer walk-in enquiries of properties to lease
- Arrange property viewings
- Contacting leads regularly and converting it to leases
- University Graduate (Business Administration or equivalent Degree)
- Minimum 2 years’ experience as a Property Consultant in Dubai Real Estate Market .
- Excellent communication skills in English (Arabic is added advantage)
- Ability to work under pressure
- Good working knowledge of MS Office and Outlook.
- Self-motivated and flexible team player.
- Confident and hard-working