Let’s explore here the latest Nakheel Careers UAE. Here we are sharing with you the latest Nakheel Jobs in Dubai UAE. Apply Nakheel Group Careers from the below list which we have updated on our website.
If you would like to work for one of the world’s leading developers and contribute to creating a world-class destination for living, business and tourism, then browse our job listings to find a role that’s right for you.
Nakheel Properties Careers
Nakheel Properties looking for talented candidates to fill their various vacancies in Dubai. With a growing portfolio of innovative landmark projects in Dubai across the residential, retail, hospitality and leisure sectors, Nakheel is always seeking skilled, talented and enthusiastic people to join the team. Discover a range of fulfilling and rewarding long-term careers at Nakheel.
Dubai-based Nakheel is a world-leading master developer whose innovative, landmark projects form an iconic portfolio of master communities and residential, retail, hospitality and leisure developments that are pivotal to realising Dubai’s vision. Nakheel’s waterfront projects, including the world-famous, award-winning Palm Jumeirah, have added more than 300 kilometres to Dubai’s original, 70km coastline, paving the way for the development of hundreds of seafront homes, resorts, hotels and attractions.
Nakheel’s master developments span 15,000 hectares, accommodate nearly 300,000 people and provide a growing range of destinations, attractions and facilities for Dubai’s citizens, residents and tourists. They include Palm Jumeirah, The World, Jumeirah Islands, Jumeirah Park, Jumeirah Village, Al Furjan, The Gardens, Discovery Gardens, Jebel Ali Village, Dragon City, Nad Al Sheba Villas, Warsan Village, International City and the upcoming Deira Islands – a new destination for tourism, living and leisure at Dubai’s oldest, most traditional trading hub.
Nakheel Jobs Details
• Company/Organization: Nakheel
• Job Location: Dubai, U.A.E
• Nationality: Any
• Qualification: Bachelor Degree/Diploma/High School
Available list of Nakheel Jobs – Apply Now
Head of Soft Services
The job holder provides a high level of real estate management skills to the administration and management of the Soft Services within the Technical Centre of Excellence. The role of a Head of Soft Services requires an enthusiastic and motivated leader and team player who can juggle multiple tasks and take full accountability of all Soft Services of the JOP communities and Master communities managed by Nakheel Community Management.
Qualification, skills, experience:
• Master’s graduate in a technical discipline with a focus on Soft Services
• Additional qualifications in Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, Plumbing is preferred.
• Minimum of eight years’ experience in similar field is expected
• General understanding of the Jointly Owned Property Law & Decree 22 of 2009.
• General understanding of financial budgeting for real estate.
• Advanced understanding of CAFM systems.
• Proficiency of MS Office.
• Leadership and team management skills
• Effective interpersonal and communication skills
• Positive, enthusiastic, customer-centric person
• Accuracy and attention to detail
• Time management, priority and organization skills
• Analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
To carry out the Leasing functions for all new leases such as handling and generating leads, arranging viewing, administering the leases for the new tenants.
• Preparation of new lease agreements.
• Responsible for rent collection, cheque postings and receipt preparation.
• Ensure that all correspondence in the form of standard letters & forms, circulars, email and etc. between the company and the tenant are logged and filed in their respective files such as renewal or termination requests.
• Liaise with Finance and Facility Management to ensure steady workflow and facilitate tenant needs
• Promptly process all telephones calls and deal with the queries
• Handle individual customer walk-in enquiries of properties to lease
• Arrange property viewings
• Contacting leads regularly and converting it to leases
• Self-marketing our properties
• Carry out the assigned tasks as per the Policies & Procedures set out by the Leasing Department.
• Meeting the leasing targets as per the agreed yearly objectives.
Qualifications, Experience & Skills:
▪ University Graduate (Business Administration or equivalent Degree)
▪ Minimum 2 years’ experience as a Property Consultant in Dubai Real Estate Market .
▪ Excellent communication skills in English (Arabic is added advantage)
▪ Ability to work under pressure in a multi-tasks situation.
▪ Good working knowledge of MS Office and Outlook.
▪ Self-motivated and flexible team player.
▪ Confident and hard-working
Residential Leasing Manager
Managing the Property Consultants team in charge of leasing properties within the Residential Leasing Portfolio.
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES / TASKS:
Lead the property consultants team responsible for the leasing of retail and residential properties
• Managing the successful execution of all property admin functions (new allocation,
• Supervise and assist the team to ensure all daily property leasing tasks are completed and meeting deadlines
• Liaising with all related departments (IT, Audit team, Finance and FM) for the smooth operation of the leasing matters.
• Verifying and Signing lease agreements on daily basis and make sure that all supporting documents are collected.
• Verifying & signing the leasing commission report on a monthly basis
• Conduct meetings with clients/tenants and staff on various leasing matters.
• Process property consultants related requests such as leave plan, task distribution etc.
• Maintaining the occupancy level set out by the Nakheel Leasing
• Implementation of the leasing policies & procedures set out by the management
• Timely decisions in resolving various leasing issues
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE & SKILLS:
• Bachelor in Business Administration or equivalent Degree
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in the same field.
• Excellent interpretation & communication (Oral & Written) skills.
• Confident, hard-working and committed for achieving the job quality
• Independent, resourceful and able to take pressure under fast pace work environment
• Decision making and leadership skill
• Good working knowledge of Oracle system, MS Office and Outlook.
• Self-motivated team player.
• Ability to exercise confidentiality.
How to Apply for Nakheel Careers?
Please apply for Nakheel jobs from the above list. Click on the above Job title related to your designation. You will redirect to the official Nakheel Careers site.
Apply for more jobs 👇
- Khansaheb Careers Dubai & Abu Dhabi | Khansaheb Facilities Management Vacancies 2021
- Al Adil Career Dubai | Al Adil Supermarket Jobs UAE 2021
- Walk in Interview in Dubai Tomorrow & Today UAE | Aug 2021
- Fakeeh University Hospital Jobs & Careers Dubai | UAE 2021
- Kings College Hospital Dubai Opening | King’s College Hospital Dubai Jobs 2021