CCED Careers Jobs Oil & Gas Recruitment Oman 2019: CC Energy Development S.A.L. (CCED) is a privately owned upstream oil and gas exploration and production company that through its associated companies, has over 20 years of exploration, development and production experience in the oil and gas industry both as an operating and non-operating co-venture partner with major international oil companies. CCED Oman is the operator of Blocks 3 & 4 in the Sultanate of Oman where it has made several discoveries and is currently producing over 28,000 bopd. Through its associated companies, CCED has accumulated over 20 years of exploration & production experience in the onshore and offshore oil and gas industry both as an operating partner and non-operating co-venturer in partnership with other major IOCs.
• Company/Organization: CC Energy Development S.A.L. (CCED)
• Job Location: Oman
• Nationality: Selective
• Qualification: Bachelor Degree/Diploma/High School
• Salary: Not Disclosed
• Experience: Minimum 1 to 2 Years
HSE Performance Analyst
• Bachelor of Science in Engineering (Process & Operation) preferably with a Diploma in Oil & Gas
• Minimum 5 -7 years’ of experience in Oil and Gas operations with minimum 2 years’ experience in Incident Investigation
• Excellent command of both written and spoken English
• Practitioner in incident reporting, investigation and data analysis.
• Good understanding of HSE management system.
• Personal skills to interact with senior management in the Company and obtain their support for proposals
ERP Overall Project Manager
• Bachelor’s degree required
• Strong Accounting experience, knowledge with various Accounting Systems
• 8-10 years’ experience directly managing software implementations.
• Experience with IT implementation methodologies across all phases (plan, define, design, develop, test, deploy, operate, support).
• Understanding of complete solution within the context of an integrated enterprise-wide IT strategy.
• Well-developed planning, organizational and problem solving skills
• Able to work closely with key business stakeholders to communicate progress and vision.
• Able to allocate the correct resources to each project phase and monitor their performance.
Field Facilities Support & Camp Superintendent
• BSc degree with at least 10+ years of experience (5+ years of experience MUST be in remote camp operations). Or diploma with 15+ years of experience (10+ years of experience MUST be in remote camp operations)
• 100% Fluency in speaking and writing in English
• Computer literate: Microsoft; word, excel, PowerPoint
• Demonstrable ability to mentor and coach nationals
• Be experienced in supervising, coordinating and scheduling field personnel
• Be experienced in performing audits
• Technical knowledge in restaurant quality & cleanliness standards, room standards
• Project management skills: small civil contracts and repair operations
• Energetic and enthusiastic with desire to effect change in systems and behaviors, result oriented, keen observer and a team player
• Experience and training in oil & gas related disciplines is an added advantage
• Ability to achieve results with indirect reporting lines
• Familiar with the principle of ALARP
• Decision making skills. Must make important decisions about how to allocate resources in order to reach their organizations’ goals.
• Analytical skills. Use statistical analysis and other data treatment methods to analysis information and develop practical solutions to business problems.
• Business skills. Must develop and implement strategic plans to reach the goals of their organizations.
• Must have all management characteristics, skills and expertise to manage and work with multi skilled, multicultural, multidiscipline teams.
• Strong communicator with strong command of the English language.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and able to write reports, programs, and contract strategy documents.