Flynas careers & Jobs: flynas is a Saudi Arabian leading low-cost carrier with a fleet of 30 aircrafts, operating more than 1200 weekly flights to 35 destinations (domestic-international). Since its launch in 2007, flynas has carried more than 38 million passengers, a number that has steadily grown over the past 11 years. flynas offers its guests value for money with the best fares, on time flights and superior customer service which has seen flynas awarded the Middle East’s Leading Low Cost Airline from the World Travel Awards for four consecutive years (2015- 2016-2017-2018) as well as the prestigious Skytrax award for Middle East’s Best Low Cost Airline in 2017 and 2018.
• Company/Organization: Flynas
• Job Location: Saudi Arabia
• Nationality: Any
• Qualification: Bachelor Degree/Diploma/High School
• Salary: Not Disclosed
• Experience: Minimum 1 to 2 Years
Commercial Cargo Management
· Manages corporate key accounts in cooperation with Cargo Management Company, maximizes valuable business in the assigned area, and promotes it to other countries; conducts field visits and customer meetings as needed.
· Drives the assigned cargo sales budget to achieve agreed targets and optimize revenue in close cooperation with the Cargo Management Company.
· Liaises with Cargo Operations Controller to ensure maximum utilization of space on the aircraft with proper yield leading to profitability on routes.
· Develops effective relationships with partners and builds a report with them to enhance the business ties; recommends business plans to increase revenue, achieve strategic growth, and enhance standards of performance and delivery.
· Liaises with operations, GHA and local authorities to streamline issues related to cargo movement and transportation; monitors discrepancies and claims, processes invoices accordingly.
· Coordinates with other inter departments within flynas to fulfill requirements that help in maximizing cargo revenues.
· Sales maximization and opportunity exploring and identification. Developing business channels, products, services, and procedures to increase sales and enhance productivity.
· Approves ADHOCs and rates for specific markets and stations based on traffic to ensure maximum share of the business. Monitors daily/ weekly/ monthly performance for the respective regions.
· Handle critical issues through liaison with station managers, airport authorities and internal departments to effectively deal with situations.
· Assume responsibility for accident investigation, reporting, and statistical analysis related to Cargo Operation.
Reporting & Planning
· Employs market intelligence and historical data to provide periodic analysis highlighting market trends.
· Provide report for all aspects of the cargo operations to line manager:
o Financial performance.
o Tasks progress report.
o Issue and risk.
o Revenue forecasting.
· Planning & budgeting with each partner and ensure the execution of the plan and target.
· Partners with Legal and Finance Departments on certificates, and function‐related reports such as the monthly Cargo Sales Report.
Policies and Procedures
· Conduct a periodic evaluation to service providers against a measurable target’ SLA. Results to be shared with the department’s management.
· Ensure Cargo Department complies with flynas policies and processes, practices, and systems, and maintains flynas high standard of work and work ethic.
· Ensure the appropriate standards of safety and security are achieved with corporate requirements, government legislation, and international best practice.
Reporting and document control
· Perform any other assignment from the line Manager or his designee.
· Assist team members in performing their duties
· Manage and oversee documents to ensure they are created and signed properly and policies followed
· Review, update as necessary, and re-approve documents and ensure they remain legible.
Knowledge and Experience
· 5+ years working experience in cargo sales and customer service in any industry, 2 years at least in the airline industry in a similar role, experience in a low-cost airline is a plus.
Education and Certifications
· Educated to degree level or equivalent to High National Diploma. Bachelor’s degree in Management/Administration or equivalent is a Plus.
· Special training in Cargo / Ramp handling and safety
· Dangerous Goads Training
· AVSEC Training is a Plus
· SMS Training is a Plus
Job and personal related Skills
· Excellent working knowledge of Cargo Operation.
· Excellent commercial thinking
· Good knowledge of aviation safety and security. Particularly related to Cargo Safety and Security Validations and Audits i.e. AAC3 and other regional requirements.
· Good understanding of GACA and other aviation and airport authorities’ activities.
· Self-motivated with excellent interpersonal skills.
· Reliable & trustworthy and mature, warm & friendly
· Self-Starter / good initiative with an ability to learn quickly and Resourceful & troubleshooter.
· Knowledge of all regulatory requirements. IATA best practices and manuals.
· Track record of delivering on commitments and meeting deadlines
· Good team player who is prepared to make an extra effort to help their colleagues
· Fluent in English Language.
· Arabic Language is a plus