Lookin an exciting Omantel Jobs in Muscat? We have listed Omantel Careers Recruitment news for you. We are Oman’s first and leading integrated telecommunications services provider, enabling the digital society to flourish, allowing new ways of doing business while delivering a world of information and entertainment right to your fingertips. Oman Telecommunications Company Careers
At Omantel, connecting people to a better tomorrow is what we do best, whether it be via high speed networks, unified communications or streaming solutions. Be part of a team ready to empower your dreams and connect you to greatness. If you believe it, we can achieve it together.
• Company/Organization: Omantel | Oman Telecommunications Company
• Job Location: Muscat, Oman
• Nationality: Any
• Qualification: Bachelor Degree/Diploma/High School
• Salary: Not Disclosed
• Experience: Minimum 1 to 2 Years
Here is the List of Omantel Jobs|Oman Telecommunications Company
Digital Channels Expert (Web & E-Shop)
Responsible for conceptualizing and implement digital innovations factories, complete end-to-end digital enablement road map, and products with niche business value proposition with a focus on customer engagement, using quantifiable metrics to create effective campaigns that increase ROI and decrease costs.
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES & ACTIVITIES:
1. Project Management:• In charge of all digital channels (Self-care web portal, e-Shop and Chatbot) through leading the development and execution of the UI and UX digital strategy.
2. Information Architecture (IA):• Responsible for collecting and designing the requirements of the UI/UX for all Omantel’s Omni-channels (including customer journey, customer experience objectives, storyboard…etc.); this will allow internal and external designers to understand, perform feasibility studies and perform detailed design.
3. Strategic Thinking:• Employing data analytics tools and methodologies for monitoring, measuring, and evaluating that all Omni-channels deliver an agile, effective, reliable, and rich customer experience aspects, through clear vision on data and analytics driven decision-making culture.• Defining interaction models, customer journey flows, and UI specifications while considering the human-computer interaction (HCI) element of a design.
4. Prototype Engineering:• Communicating scenarios (hypothetical users), end-to-end experiences, interaction & communication models, and screen designs to other people working on a product.
5. Usability Testing:• Partnering with all digital channels teams to support each other in the development of key brand needs in the digital space.
6. Decision Making:• Focus on digital revenue growth through subscription businesses, digital, sales and sponsorships, and other (new) monetization opportunities.
7. Strategic Thinking:• Derive customer’s needs by analyzing behavioral trends and suggest new prepositions for these groups of custom. Identifying analytical needs and opportunities to support business objectives.
Digital Marketing, Customer services, E-Commerce Solutions.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related discipline.
• Minimum 7 years of experience.
Solution Delivery Senior Specialist ( ERP Systems)
Will be responsible for the Development and Maintenance of the Omantel User Interface (UI) Applications in all related to ERP and HRMS and ensuring that health checks monitoring and preventative maintenance is undertaken as per schedules.In this role, you should be a team player with a keen eye for detail and problem-solving skills.
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES & ACTIVITIES:
1.Development and Operational Tasks:
• Describing, specializing, enforcing, and testing application elements to help the utilizes of Oracle and maximal ERP.
• Studying and distributing help documents related to customizations, designs, and reports. He also looks into complex matters and decides the correct curative action
• Creating and maintaining ERP designs and coding standards as well as providing custom coding. Also, when the functionality of the active system is not as much as the business needs, the ERP developer has to test customized extensions to Oracle applications
• Produce clean, efficient code based on specifications of Omantel standards
• Develop routine and functions to be enabled to Omantel business end-users of any repetitive or remedial task operations, and automate them accordingly.
• Integrate software components and third-party programs
• Ensure security and protection of critical data.
• Managing straightforward reports and other display matters. The ERP developer should question and hire members and assess their feats. He nominates the work to different staff members based on the priorities, advises the staff members, and checks the quality of the work by the same.
• Meeting needs by collecting applications and working on Oracle regular tools to modify. Troubleshooting techie matters and following other team members’ work.
• Repairing software defects, bringing out testing ideas for different units, and checking software, interfaces, and schemes.
• Check development code changes and deployed CRs into production across multiple testing/live environments and operating platforms, and liaise with Design; Development; Testing teams accordingly based on any findings.
• Implement approved change requests regarding required configuration of services.
• Generate proper and appropriate daily/weekly/quarterly reports, dashboards and views of applications in all related to ERP to all stakeholders at agreed intervals.
4.Key Performance Indicators:
• Delivering all assigned demands on time.
• Ensure high stability, availability, accessibility, performance and user experience of all related systems
• All applications, solutions to be on the latest s/w version.
• 100% backup of all applications, configurations, DR recovery and business continuity.
• Compliance to ITIL, ETOM, DevOps processes and agile ways of working.
• Provide reports, statistics and KPI dashboards as per agreed timelines and scope.
5.Core competencies, knowledge and experience:
• Deep knowledge of software development life cycle, front-end development language, software design and development, Oracle Tools, HRMS, cloud and virtualization.
• Strong data analytics skills.
• Familiarity with Agile development methodologies
• Be able to work independently and must have prior knowledge on how to manage, escalate and resolve IT technology issues in a management service context.
• Good understanding of industry standards & best practices framework like ITIL/eTOM, DevOps, Agile, ISO 20000 and ISO27000.
• Excellent Partner and Vendor management.
• Front-end development language basis.
• Agile development
• SQL language.
• RPA on Uipath
• UNIX experience would be an advantage.
• Cloud and virtualization.
• Able to work in DevOps model for CI/CD.
• Oracle XML
• Oracle work flows
• Knowledge of related Telco Systems Architecture such as Event Driven SOA.
EDUCATTION & EXPERIENCE:
• Bachelor Degree in Computer Science/Software/Programming Engineering or equivalent qualification.
• Understanding of Cloud and Virtualized network Environment is a must. AWS, GDC or MS Azure certification would be an added advantage.
• Minimum of 6 years of experience with Bachelors.
Technical Operations (Mobile Core) Senior Expert
• Lead in performing the Technical Operations and Maintenance activities on the level of international standards by bringing in industry best practices and knowledge.
• Lead in Network Operations Transformation by introducing profound knowledge of Automation and intelligence & Machine Learning.
• To support the division and unit with an aim to ensure smooth Network Operations in order to maintain Network Availability, Accessibility and Sustainability.
• Assure to maintain the Network Availability of the whole network through performance, processes and systems to translate quality management into increased productivity and surpassing customer’s expectations.
• Responsible for managing activities around the configuration process including change management, documentation and knowledge management for Network changes.
• Provide leadership and interface between different Technical teams to achieve Operational Excellence.
1. Introduce and Implement Automation & Intelligence:
• Analyze and identify the potential Network & System Automation use cases
• Design, plan and implement required use cases using existing tolls & platforms
• Support automation benefits in different sections/departments specially RPA & AI
2. Maintain the Network Availability of the overall network:
• Ensure all the outages are controlled and availability is maintained in all the domain
• Check and assess the Daily /weekly and monthly reports and improve the availability
• Ensure the repetitive incidents are tracked and cleared through efficient Problem Management process
• Check the preventive maintenance and improve the process and the check list
• Periodic Review of Acceptance management process and ATP document
• Prepare and maintain required policies and procedures for Network Acceptance management
• Produce weekly/monthly Network Availability detailed report and present to management forum
3. Improve competence of the team members:
• Enhance the team competence and produce plan to transform Omantel domain wise different FLM teams to multiscale single FLM team.
• Ensure that skills and knowledge are transferred to operations and support staff. Transfer knowledge to the team by providing consistent training sessions, directions and support to achieve operational excellence.
• Support the team to move from traditional way of Operations & Maintenance to AI-ML based efficient Operations & Maintenance.
4. Ensure the execution of Preventive Maintenance and Follow up on the Preventive maintenance snags to fix them:
• Identify stakeholder for the issues reported through the executed Preventive Maintenance task.
• Provide solutions for the rectification of the snags.
• Coordinates Configuration issues with other departments as required.
• Identifies improvement opportunities within the teams and arrange to update related process; thus implement the related processes.
• Establish effective measures/reports to monitor and control process performance and compliance.
5. Support during Emergency and disaster to ensure restoration of Network Availability:
• Review available Emergency processes to identify weaknesses and gaps, and facilitate process improvement for efficiency & effectiveness, based on local conditions and international standards.
• Create Emergency and Disaster plans.
• Carry out drill tests for the emergency and make the network robust.
• Identify the need for additional/new processes and facilitate their development with the respective function(s), and in line with local conditions and international standards.
Knowledge / Technical Skills:
• Extensive knowledge & experience in Automation & Intelligence, Robotic Process Automation (RPA), Machine Learning, Use Case design-development-configuration-implementation & acceptance.
• Good understanding of Automation Standards from tmforum, etsi, etc.
• Profound knowledge & skills in Data analytics.
• Strong knowledge Telecom network (2G/3G/4G and 5G, CS, PS, IMS).
• In depth knowledge in WCDMA, GSM, GPRS, MW, IP & TX technologies.
• Multi -vendor experience in handing Ericsson / Huawei / NSN nodes.
• Profound Experience on Ericsson EVO-RNC Operations and Maintenance.
• Network design preparation and contingency handling.
• Efficient in analytical and numerical problem-solving techniques.
Education / Experience:
• Bachelor in Computer Application (BCA) / Computer Science & Engineering /Software Design & Development with minimum 8 years of experience in telcom industry.
• Additional qualification related to data science, artificial intelligence & robotic process automation will be preferred.
How to Apply Omantel |Oman Telecommunications Company Careers?
Please apply from the above-listed job vacancies. Click on the view & apply button of the respective job title. You will redirect to the official career website of the employer.
Apply for more jobs 👇
- Vodafone Jobs | Vodafone Careers Qatar-India-Singapore-UK-UAE 2021
- Eaton Jobs | UAE-USA-UK-India-Canada-Philippines-Saudi Arabia
- Epson Careers 2021 | Epson Jobs UAE-UK-USA-Canada
- Amazon Jobs 2021 | UAE-USA-UK-Canada-India-KSA-Philippines-Singapore
- Apple UAE Careers 2021 | Apple Jobs Dubai-USA-UK-India-Singapore-Canada