Omantel Careers Recruitment & Jobs 2019. We are Oman’s first and leading integrated telecommunications services provider, enabling the digital society to flourish, allowing new ways of doing business while delivering a world of iformation and entertainment right to your fingertips. At Omantel, connecting people to a better tomorrow is what we do best, whether it be via high speed networks, unified communications or streaming solutions. Be part of a team ready to empower your dreams and connect you to greatness. If you believe it, we can achieve it together.
• Company/Organization: Omantel | Oman Telecommunications Company
• Job Location: Oman
• Nationality: Any
• Qualification: Bachelor Degree/Diploma/High School
• Salary: Not Disclosed
• Experience: Minimum 1 to 2 Years
Implement creative, strategic brand-building programs across social media (creating and curating content, managing influencers and community) to build Omantel social equity and strengthen audience engagement.
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES & ACTIVITIES:
1.Tasks and Responsibilities:
• Manage content and engagement strategy for social media channels to ensure delivery of Omantel vision, brand strategy and key messages aligned to business objectives.
• Develop and implement content calendar and social media posts
• Write and design highly engaging social media posts and related content, multiple times per day in a multi-cultural environment.
• Manage crises communications for social media channels by staying on top of trending topics and social monitoring tools and working closely with the corporate communications team.
• Work closely with community management teams to ensure constant dialogue and enable advocacy for Omantel brand, products & services
• Work non-standard hours where necessary, anticipating potential opportunities and work flow shifts to ensure content curation delivery in entertaining and timely manner.
• Develop strong working relationships with influencer talent pools including experts, micro/macro influencers and celebrity brand ambassadors to continuously build Omantels influencer network.
• Measure, analyze and optimize efforts and effectively communicate strategy and day-to-day learnings.
• Analyze dashboards, sentiment analysis to evaluate impact, make creative or messaging adjustments to optimize content.
• Drive measurements and analytics (including social dashboards and KPI’s of the department).
• Passion for content marketing, social media and a creative mind.
• Experience communicating brands within social (Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitters, YouTube, Snapchat and upcoming platforms), experience of community management, blogging will be a plus.
• Fluency in English and Arabic.
• Strong writing, editing and verbal communication skills.
• Meticulous attention to detail, resourceful, with a can-do attitude
• Team player who thrives in a fast paced environment.
• Able to adapt to changing priorities and schedules.
• Knowledge of graphic design, Photoshop (experience in creating graphics and visual content will be a plus)
Education / Experience:
• Bachelor degree in Communication, Media or relevant field.
• Specialist: minimum of 3 years of experience.
Employee Relations Senior Expert
To oversee optimization of employee services and Relations, including but not limited to effective communication with Omantel employees, Labor Union, Business Units and internal Human resources teams. Build a mechanism which facilitates employee counselling and advising rather than policing.
To operate and implement Employee Relations plans to support the Company business plan, including responsibility for maintaining high levels of internal customer service standards.
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES & ACTIVITIES:
1.Planning and Implementation:
• Contribute to the design, implementation and review of Employee Relations strategy, plans and procedures for Omantel
• Support the implementation of the Employee Relations strategy related projects across Omantel.
• Participate in the development of HR Service Delivery Division’s plans for Employee Relations in collaboration with the Divisional Departments
• Develop solutions and ideas to improve the effectiveness of the Employee Relations, Employee Administration, Employee Services, and Government Relations’ strategies and plans.
• Develop Solutions and Ideas to transform employee relation more towards counselling and advising.
• Conducts research and provides advice and assistance on employment related regulations both at the unit and Company level. Brings compliance related concerns to the attention of the Management.
• Serves as initial point of advice, problem resolution, and facilitation in the areas of employee relations, performance management, and employee discipline; advises both employees and management regarding employee relations policies, procedures, and documentation;
• Identifies and analyses specific employee relations concerns and makes appropriate recommendations to management.
• Provides advice regarding performance management/disciplinary procedures, other personnel policies, and labour agreements.
• Conducts research on union related matters and serves on negotiations teams as needed.
• May conduct research including benchmarking, legislative and regulatory tracking and review.
• Reviews HR care data for Employee Relations issues and ensures that information is used in optimization of services.
• Oversee the provision of welfare programs and enhance employee working environments to maximize employee morale, build positive attitudes and develop dynamic and efficient team-working.
• Maintain Good relationship and communication with Omantel Labor union.
• Facilitate increase in Cultural awareness in multicultural work environment.
• Coach Other HR Teams with regards to their direct communication with Employees.
• Ensure that standards and requirements for health screening are adhered to across Omantel’s employee population.
3. Operational Management:
• Identify issues relating to efficiencies and performance standards in the Employee Relations Department and propose remedial measures to overcome shortcomings.
• Support team Leader to establish a clear direction, prioritize tasks, assign and delegate responsibility and monitor the workflow of the Employee Relations Department.
• Maintain high levels of internal customer service standards within HR Care office environment.
• Managing all ER projects.
• Good Knowledge of Oman Labor Law.
• Basic knowledge of Oman Labor Market with regard to HR practices of different companies in the country.
• Good understanding of Omantel and the environment in which it operates.
• Good knowledge of HR best practices and theories.
Education / Experience:
• Bachelor degree in HR or any relevant field (Bachelor degree in Psychology with specialization in Industrial Organization Psychology is preferred).
• Minimum 7 years of total experience in Human Resources.
• Experience in coaching is preferred.