Omantel Careers Recruitment & Jobs 2020. We are Oman’s first and leading integrated telecommunications services provider, enabling the digital society to flourish, allowing new ways of doing business while delivering a world of information and entertainment right to your fingertips. At Omantel, connecting people to a better tomorrow is what we do best, whether it be via high speed networks, unified communications or streaming solutions. Be part of a team ready to empower your dreams and connect you to greatness. If you believe it, we can achieve it together.
• Company/Organization: Omantel | Oman Telecommunications Company
• Job Location: Oman
• Nationality: Any
• Qualification: Bachelor Degree/Diploma/High School
• Salary: Not Disclosed
• Experience: Minimum 1 to 2 Years
Accounting and Compliance Senior Manager
To manage accounting and compliance processes and policies for the company in line with statutory requirements; to manage Chart of Accounts and General Ledger accounting, financial reporting and taxation planning in line with corporate strategy and goals, Finance business plan and Business Unit demand.
· Good knowledge of accounting and taxation policies, including international accounting standards
· Good level of proficiency in IT applications, specially with financial software packages
· Fluency in English and Arabic
· Bachelor degree in Business Administration or relevant
· Professional Certified Public Accountant (CPA) will be an advantage
8 years of total experience & at least 3 years in a managerial position
The Devices Manager responsibility to manage all Omantel Fixed and mobile devices portfolio. The portfolio is including all Mobile and Fixed device technology currently in use such as as iPhone, Samsung, Huawei mobile devices and ONT, ADSL, MiFi, Home 4G and 5G modems. The individual will act as center point for all mobile & Fixed device devices selection, sourcing, inventory management, bundling with core services plans management and contract management as well as to manage all sales strategies through direct, indirect, Digital and wholesale channels. The employee will work with other departments to test and implement solutions for various mobile/Fixed devices and applications. Areas of responsibility include developing/updating team operational policies, documenting and maintaining high CEX through all before and after sale procedures and practices. We are looking for a candidate who is self-driven, can independently troubleshoot technical issues, and work with teams of project managers, and external vendors.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
– Bachelor’s degree in relevant area
– Minimum 6 years of total experience. Years of experience in Leadership will be an advantage.
Legal Advice Lawyer
To assist Legal Advice Manager in providing legal support to the executive management and business and functional units as needed.
Qualification / Experience:
• Bachelor degree in law, with 3 years of experience as a minimum.