DGCX Dubai Jobs Careers 2020. DGCX is a subsidiary of Dubai Multi Commodities Centre (DMCC), a strategic initiative of the Government of Dubai, with a mandate to enhance commodity trade flows through the Emirate by providing the appropriate physical, market, financial infrastructure and services required. The Management team of DGCX comprises senior personnel from the commodities, securities and financial services industries bringing a wealth of experience and expertise to ensure the success of DGCX.
• Company/Organization: DGCX
• Job Location: Dubai, U.A.E
• Nationality: Any
• Qualification: Bachelor Degree/Diploma/High School
• Salary: Not Disclosed
Implement project methodology
· Develop and implement a project methodology appropriate to the needs to the DGCX Group. To implement project reporting process covering all projects, which includes identification of risks and issues, budget tracking as well as overall progress of each project, in both detailed and summary format.
· Responsible for the drafting of all Project Initiation Documents (PIDs).
· Working with the project sponsor to draft requirements documents; functional requirements; testing documentation; and implementation plan.
· Working with project sponsor and Finance Department to produce project budget for each project, identifying both CAPEX and OPEX elements.
· Tracking individual project performance against budget.
· Successfully manage all projects from initiation through to post-implementation.
· Bachelor degree, preferably in financial subject from leading university
· Prince 2 or similar project management qualification
· Minimum of 5 years’ experience in Project Management, ideally in in financial services
· Direct or indirect experience of exchanges and/or clearing houses.
· Experience of delivering both technical and non-technical projects, involving third-party vendors
· Financial services industry knowledge, ideally derivatives exchange and clearing house activities.
· Knowledge of the industry regulatory environment, specific for the UAE.
· A high level of understanding of operational business processes within the derivatives markets.
· Excellent communication and presentation skills, both verbal and written.
· Excellent interpersonal skills, and the ability to build and maintain relationships.
· High attention to detail.
· Fluency in English is essential.
· Professional Knowledge to demonstrate a proficient level of professional skill and/or knowledge in accounting and attention to detail
· Results driven
· High integrity
· Willing to learn – open to new ideas
· Supportive, team player.
Coordinate and collect information from all departments for annual budget.
· Annual consolidated budget
· Monthly cost report to budget holders.
· Closing of books of accounts
· DGCX and DCCC cost allocation structure
· Review and inform actual performance v/s budget through monthly cost reports to Head of department and clarify information as and when requested.
|Coordinate and collect information from all departments for monthly management reporting.|
· Monthly MIS
|Finance System (Navision) support.|
· Optimum utilisation of the system and produce accurate reports from system.
· Ensure recording and posting of transactions such as revenue, supplier payments, bank transfers, etc in the financial system on a daily basis
· Ensure Bank Reconciliation:
· Payables and receivables
|Financial closing activities|
· Monthly closing activities:
· DGCX consolidated books
· Assist in preparation of P&L, Balance sheet and Cash-Flow
· Ensure member collaterals are reconciled in agreement with Clearing Corporation records
|Liaise with vendors|
· Ensure prompt recording and processing of payments in line with the policies Cost Allocation between DGCX & DCCC books of account Develop and ensure approved cost allocation principle is followed to allocate cost and revenue between DGCX & DCCC.
|Petty Cash Management|
· Ensure all payments are authorised in line with accounting & payment procedure and supported with documents.
· CA / CFA or ACCA with a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/Finance.
· At least 5-7 years of relevant experience in Accounts department of which minimum 3 years middle-management experience in financial accounts closing.
· Accounting software package, IFRS
· Strong communication and presentation skills, including ability to develop and present clear and concise analyses and co-ordination within department team members and external stakeholders such as auditors.
· Professional Knowledge to demonstrate a proficient level of professional skill and/or knowledge in accounting and ability to use applicable information technology and systems to meet the work needs
· Financial Monitoring & Analysis – Monitor and collect data to access accuracy and integrity, analyse data, ensure compliance with the applicable standards, rules, regulations and system of internal control
· Decision making – Use effective approaches for choosing a course of action or developing appropriate solution
Senior Analyst – Marketing Communications
Marketing Planning / Strategy and Branding
· Develop and implement marketing and communications plan to support the company strategy and product launches
· Create ongoing brand awareness for DGCX Group as required in key financial centres both regionally and globally
· Responsibility for managing the application of DGCX Group brands and maintaining the corporate identity adhering to brand guidelines
· Ensure lead generation opportunities are maximised in conjunction with the Business Development team
· Maintain the DGCX Group event calendar and timeline whilst preparing suitable social media campaigns to promote participation and attendance
|Corporate Communications – PR|
· Manage the relationship and act as central point of communication with the PR agency and DMCC Marketing Department
· Run selection process for the DGCX Group PR agency and at least bi-annually review the scope of work.
· Develop and manage the PR plan in conjunction with the PR agency
· Coordinate media interviews, questions and requests from the Press in conjunction with the PR agency
· Prepare media Q&As for specific issues and general use
· Liaise with the PR agency and produce press releases on monthly activity and other issues as required
· Dispatch DGCX Group news and press releases to internal and external stakeholder’s, via the PR agency channels and DMCC Marketing and social media
· Develop relationships with the media – Arabic and English – within the UAE to build up recognition and coverage in the region and initiate international coverage as and when required
|Direct Marketing & Database Management|
· Develop and dispatch HTML emails for product launches/DGCX announcements in conjunction with DMCC Marketing
· Creative control for drafting and publication of monthly newsletters containing up-to-date information on the DGCX Group
· Manage all aspects of member, client and media databases
· Manage digital and E-marketing through social media channels, such as LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and Hubspot
· Develop a digital and e-marketing plan that is suitable for and consistent with a B2B focused financial institution
· Develop monthly analysis report for Executive Committee covering monthly PR and website activity
|Marketing Materials & Collateral|
· Update, design, manage and print corporate brochures and educational materials in conjunction with DMCC
· Develop and update DGCX Group corporate presentations – content and data
· Ensure sign off process adopted for all marketing material
|Design & Creative|
· Develop, design and create concepts, on-brand and using correct logos and guidelines including, but not exclusive to designs for corporate brochures, adverts, events materials and presentations
|Website and Online Campaign Management|
· Responsibility for content management and updating corporate websites, maintaining and updating content in English
· Develop and manage online and digital campaigns and strategies, including the development of micro-sites (Arabic and Chinese) and viral marketing campaigns for product launches
|Event Management & Education Programme|
· Work with the CEO and Commercial Director for suggested event participation and budgets
· Manage events worldwide whilst also designing and maintaining event collateral including exhibition stands, pull up banners and promotional materials
· Manage relationships with key events organisers and suppliers to obtain cost efficient sponsorship packages
· Obtain relevant and interesting speaking and panel slots for financial and industry specific events
· Seek joint event and education opportunities with QVs, ISVs, banks, members and media
· Manage the corporate training programme and workshops as required
· Search and pitch for relevant industry Awards globally
· Provide the organiser and the judges with the company value proposition and key points to win the award
· Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in Marketing or Business related subject
· At least 8 years’ experience in Marketing or Communications Agency Sector
· Experience developing programs and marketing content and communications strategies that help achieve business objectives
· Experience supporting internal and external communications programs in a global company, demonstrated success in aligning communications with business objectives, and strong writing, social media and intranet experience
· Advertising, design and PR Agency experience, as well as in-house Marketing experience within a financial services blue-chip firm would be an advantage
· Marketing expertise and knowledge with an ability to understand and clearly communicate the key aspects of the financial and commodity markets, especially relating to exchange and clearing house issues
· Sound experience and knowledge of graphic design and web (CMS) software, with excellent production skills
· Strong communication and presentation skills, including ability to develop and present clear and concise analysis and recommendations for senior management, including frequent liaison with the CEO
· Ability to form close and effective working relationships with both internal teams and external partners, such as industry bodies and media agencies
· Excellent interpersonal skills and the gravitas and ability to liaise with clients and suppliers in a professional manner
· Creative-thinking and problem-solving skills, to generate ideas and approaches that help to capture opportunities and achieve objectives
· The position requires strategic and tactical thinking with strong content writing and creative capabilities,
· Hands-on project management orientation with a focus on delivering high quality and impactful communications.
· Must have Highly competent and organised team player with ability to produce high quality corporate communication materials and work to tight deadlines and under pressure at times
· Computer literacy – all Microsoft Office, including advanced PowerPoint and Excel skills
· Fluent in Arabic and English languages, both spoken and written
· Problem Solving
· Communication and Influence (external and internal)
· Planning & Organizing
· Customer focus
· Ability to collaborate with strong inter-personal skills.