DGCX Dubai Jobs Careers 2020. DGCX is a subsidiary of Dubai Multi Commodities Centre (DMCC), a strategic initiative of the Government of Dubai, with a mandate to enhance commodity trade flows through the Emirate by providing the appropriate physical, market, financial infrastructure and services required. The Management team of DGCX comprises senior personnel from the commodities, securities and financial services industries bringing a wealth of experience and expertise to ensure the success of DGCX.
• Company/Organization: DGCX
• Job Location: Dubai, U.A.E
• Nationality: Any
• Qualification: Bachelor Degree/Diploma/High School
• Salary: Not Disclosed
Global Head of Sales
· Lead outbound sales team to qualify and grow number of DGCX multinational member companies
· Set activity and revenue targets for members of the sales team
· Work with sales team to develop regional business plans, including comprehensive competitive analysis to support revenue objectives
· Manage sales pipeline and lifecycle for the respective regions
· Provide monthly reporting on sales performance against budget
· Contribute to implementation and ongoing development of Salesforce CRM (when available) to prioritise actions and track status of leads and renewals
· Manage the entire value chain, suggest and implement any necessary improvements to the service level and/or product offering
· Work closely with Product Development to design and deliver new contracts to the market.
· Keep regular and clear communication lines with direct reports as well as other managers across the DGCX Group
· Produce regular reports covering effectiveness of sales initiatives in order to continuously improve productivity of marketing and sales efforts
· Contribute to the design of marketing campaigns, including specific programmes aimed at achieving the sales targets (such sector landing pages, sales kits, etc.)
· Identify and maintain list of industry events and conferences which are relevant to DGCX
· Ensure a business evaluation and justification is submitted prior to sponsoring and/or attending industry events
· Cooperate with private and government entities as well as key support entities to promote and raise awareness of DGCX’s product offerings
· Post event reviews will be conducted to evaluate cost benefit/lead generation and follow-through
· Ensure continual training and development of all members of the sales division
· Keep Commercial Director fully briefed and up to date on performance and any serious issues
· Work with Commercial Director on recruitment and selection for sales team (as required)
· Expand existing business, forge new relationships and grow new business locally and globally
· Work closely with the top tier members/prospects to develop innovative products
· As a member directed exchange focus on sponsored products
· Conduct member working groups semi-annually
· Host quarterly member forums
· Ensure client concerns and constructive suggestions are distributed to senior management to aid in both client retention and growth
· Arrange and participate in private roundtable discussions with senior industry figures to identify strategic opportunities internationally
· Lead and participate in awareness raising events
· Minimum of degree education, (Business/Economics)
· 12 years’ experience in Business Development with a strong track record of building high-value relationships over time of which at least 5 years in Sales in a senior management position
· A history of demonstrated quota achievement.
· Strong and proven sales and management records
· In-depth of high-technology services & support including high level customer care & Account Management
· Strong computer skills, Excel, financial modelling, and presentation software
· In-depth knowledge of the workflow of commodities & stock exchange business
· Strong communication and presentation skills,
· Ability to develop and present clear and concise analyses and recommendations to senior management.
· Apply strong financial analytics to solving business problems.
· Excellent leadership and management skills
· Delivery – Meeting and exceeding goals
· Collaboration – With clients and internal/external stakeholders
· Global – Coverage and consideration of different markets and client needs
Manager – Sales MENA
Achieve product and regional volumes targets in coordination with relevant members of the Commercial Team
· Actively work with the Commercial team to identify members or potential members who have an interest in trading DGCX products in MENA both onshore and offshore.
· Facilitate workshops/ sales training events to improve member and prospect understanding of DGCX products and services and the opportunity that they offer in order to grow volumes.
· Look to grow trading volumes and revenues from existing client base.
· Building and maintaining close and positive relationships with all members within the team members assigned region.
· Actively grow the membership of the exchange through the acquisition of new members,.
· Develop strategy to engage new business from the respective region.
· Encouraging banks to become DCCC settlement banks
· Analyse the regional requirement for current and future DGCX products and develop plans to engage potential members, across all relevant member sectors and industry within MENA.
· Physically visit members every quarter in the respective region.
· Active portfolio management- analyse why inactive members are not trading and identify strategies to engage these members, or place them into a dormant status.
· Ensure that membership complaints are satisfactorily resolved and the resolution is communicated to the member in a timely and appropriate manner.
· Proactively communicate with members to resolve membership and trading concerns or issues.
· Manage specific agreements, such as VDA or LP contracts, as required and ensure it is recorded centrally as per the internal process.
· Maintaining all relevant Business Development data for members and potential members within the region of responsibility.
· Ensuring account history is accurately updated.
· Implement new systems for task management such as Bitrix or other CRMS software.
|Initiate at least one member workshop or event per quarter as part of member engagement program|
· Keeping members informed of DGCX product and service offerings.
· Communicating with all active members at least on a monthly basis.
· Preparation of written briefing material for both internal and external audiences in coordination with marketing & Corporate Communications.
|Deliver membership and volume targets as given in annual BSC|
· BSC targets
· Bachelors degree, preferably in financial subject from leading university
· Minimum of 10 years in financial services sales function with banks/ Financial firms / Exchnages
· Ideally 5years in derivatives exchange industry experience
· B2B relationship management experience
· Financial services industry knowledge, ideally derivatives exchange focused but strong understanding of capital markets and buy and sell side drivers
· Knowledge of the industry regulatory environment, specific for UAE and general global knowledge
· A high level of understanding in derivatives and member business models is required for this role
· Excellent Communication and Presentation Skills, both verbal and written
· Excellent interpersonal skills
· Negotiation and sales skills
· Team building skills
· Effective research, analysis and planning skills – especially segmentation
· Fluency in English is essential, and a second language is preferred
· Customer focus
· Results driven
· High integrity
· Willing to learn – open to new ideas
· Supportive, team player
· Excellent relationship management, interpersonal and networking skills
· Strong Derivative product knowledge
· Outstanding Communication skills, both verbal and written
Interested candidates may send your cv to [email protected]
Walk in Interview Dubai & UAE
Part Time Jobs in Dubai & UAE
Notice: gulfjobcareers.com are not recruiters, we are just sharing available jobs in worldwide, once you click on the apply button, it will redirect you to the career page of concerned job provider, gulfjobcareers.com is not involving in any stage of recruitment directly or indirectly. Don’t pay any amount for the job application and recruitment process.