Abunayyan Job Vacancies Careers & Recruitment 2020: Headquartered in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, Abunayyan Holding is one of the longest-active companies in the power and water business, and has grown to accommodate +4,500 employees spread across its subsidiaries in the kingdom and throughout the Middle East and North Africa. Founded in 1950 to supply diesel-powered water pumps to farmers, permanently transforming the nation’s irrigation methods, the company that began as a family business has blossomed into an impressive portfolio spanning more than a dozen strategic business units that provide integrated solutions for water, power, oil and gas. With its roots firmly planted in Saudi Arabia and the kingdom’s development, Abunayyan Holding offers turnkey solutions through core activities including manufacturing, design, construction, and trading.
• Company/Organization: Abunayyan Holding
• Job Location: Saudi Arabia
• Nationality: Any
• Qualification: Bachelor Degree/Diploma/High School
• Salary: Not Disclosed
• Experience: Minimum 1 to 2 Years
Global Project Pursuit Manager
Identify projects, scope of work and the decision makers, communicate, track and co-ordinate within the company’s Team right from the feasibility stage to point of order.
- Ensure compliance to AHC Values, Ethics, HSE and Trade Compliance Policies
- Identify, Maintain and Track Mega projects funnel and forecast.
- Capture projects Scope of work.
- Capture customer key business drivers and ensure inclusion within AHC proposals.
- Stay ahead of the developments in the competitive landscape and provide timely competitive analysis.
- Define and communicate project decision trees.
- Early engagement with project management consultants, Customer related parties, EPC, OEM to maximize project opportunities and get AHC solutions specified in the scope
- Build and maintain excellent relationships with the decision makers.
- Excellent understanding of project data to predict project order outcomes and to manage planning on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis.
- Report monthly on the progress of the targeted projects, including won lost forecasted and other relevant data.
- Develop and implement compelling strategies jointly with the internal sales team to position AHC as the preferred supplier.
- Prevent internal competition through an internal agreement with the related parties
- Drive activities necessary to position AHC for success with agreed priority projects
- Liaise with all SBU’s on projects
Necessary Knowledge and Experience:
- At least 5 to 10 years proven track record specific to the oil and gas industry
- Bachelor in Engineering Science, MBA is a plus
Job Specific Technical Skills:
- Product knowledge abilities.
- Product, category & channel management skills
- Strong understanding of customers technical needs.
- Experience of multichannel marketing
- Communication and sound Ethics.
- Exceptional influencing and relationship building skills.
- Ability to prioritize, anticipate changing circumstances and implement recommendations.
- Experience orchestrating challenging project sales within a highly complex global organization with critical input and participation required across multiple functions / divisions.
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task, meet deadlines and problem solve in stressful situations
Financial Analyst | ATC
The preparation, development and analysis of management accounting information
- Provides finance related shared services such as budgeting, forecasting & planning to JCB
2.Management Accounts Preparation
- Produces cash flow statement as required.
- Works with AHC to update the management accounts and other reports in Business Intelligence (BI).
- Analyzes variances and explore potential problems with line managers. Makes appropriate recommendations and advises of the impact to ATC
- Undertakes variance analysis at monthly basis during the year in conjunction with profit & cost centers.
3.Planning and Budgeting
- Prepares the annual ATC Budget
- Assists profit & cost centers with preparation of budget.
- Collates profit & cost center planning and budgeting information.
- Produces the budget pack and distribute to profit & cost centers.
4.Provides financial information service to management
- Produces reports for Financial Controller & CEO
- Produces feasibility study and or financial models for ATC management
- Investigates possible cost saving areas
5.Financial Analysis Support
- Provides all profit & cost centers with up to date information in relation to their budgets.
- Under the direction of Financial Controller, produces customized reports and information on ATC’s finances to AHC and other stakeholders.
6.Internal and External Auditing
- Providing all requirements and analysis
- Drafting replies on all inquiries
- Preparing the financial statements along with all supporting analysis, schedules, and disclosures
Necessary Knowledge and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting or relevant quantitative discipline
- Relevant professional certification: CPA, CA, CMA
- Accounting management Systems, Budgeting & Forecasting, Financial analysis
- 5 – 8 years experience in managing accounts department at least 3 of which in a similar role in a diversified Group.
Skills / Knowledge:
- Working Knowledge in SAP
- Knowledge of International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS)
- Knowledge of Saudi Zakat and tax laws
- Organizational and Planning skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Leadership Skills
- Analytical skills
- Problem solving skills
Design Engineer | EEIC
To develop complete electrical design, providing engineering output to internal and external customers, using computer-aided design software, in accordance with project specifications, industry standards, and company engineering procedures, to enable the successful execution of the project.
1.On time submittals
- Review the opening order, job specifications, and general drawings from the customer.
- Prepare a complete electrical drawing package for submittal to the client as per project requirements.
- Create an electrical bill of material for the project.
- Continuously monitor and support the drafters to ensure schedules are met and procedures are followed.
- Submit the detailed electrical drawing package including the detailed internal layout and wiring diagrams for release to manufacture.
- Plan and communicate the committed dates for the project engineering submittals, and proactively update the planned dates as per the received customer changes
2.Quality of submittals
- Scan all the project documents after launching and highlight all the clarifications and conflicts before starting the design.
- Work progressively towards eliminating the Engineering Change Notifications (ECNs) due to internal causes.
- Work progressively towards eliminating the issuance of Revised Bill of Martials (BOMs) due to internal causes.
- Monitor and control all the received customer changes so that they can be properly implemented in the design submittals / re-submittals
- Meet or improve the set targets for standard design hours allocated per product type.
- Take into consideration the company scope and the material cost and avoid ordering any un-budgeted material without prior coordination with the project manager.
- Summarize, and report all the received customer changes in an accumulated manner so that they can be priced and handled by the project manager.
4.Smooth Industrial Process
- Respond to the technical clarifications and requirements from different departments to ensure smooth industrial process.
- Resolve promptly any outstanding questions or issues that arise during design review
- Understand customer real needs and prepare design package to meet customer expectations in order to meet or exceed customer satisfaction index target
Necessary Knowledge and Experience:
- Bacholr’s Degree Electrical Engineering
- Proficiency in MS Office, AutoCAD, Promis-e, drafting standards and practices.
- Strong Oral and Written communications skills.
- Planning competency.
- Symbols and terminology used in electrical engineering drawings.
- Proficiency with different electric protection functions and schemes.
- 2-6 Years Experience
- Customer Focus
- Learning & Coaching
- Operational Excellence
- Engineering Design
- Follow up & Coordination
- Knowledge in Standards, Policies & Procedures
- Knowledge in Work Tools
- Communication Skills
- Documenting & Reporting