Mubadala Investment Careers & Jobs 2020: Mubadala is a pioneering global investor, deploying capital with integrity and ingenuity to accelerate economic growth for the long-term benefit of Abu Dhabi. As Abu Dhabi’s leading strategic investment company, Mubadala is active in 13 sectors and more than 30 countries around the world, creating lasting value for our shareholder, the Government of Abu Dhabi. Our work includes the development of global industrial champions in sectors such as aerospace, ICT, semiconductors, metals & mining, renewable energy and utilities, and the management of diverse financial holdings. We build on legacy expertise in oil and gas to invest across the hydrocarbon spectrum, and enhance the UAE’s growth potential through investments in healthcare, real estate and defense services. Our investment approach prioritizes partnership with best-in-class organizations and a commitment to the highest standards of governance. Mubadala Development Careers
• Company/Organization: Mubadala Investment Company
• Job Location: Abu Dhabi, U.A.E
• Nationality: Any
• Qualification: Bachelor Degree/Diploma/High School
• Salary: Not Disclosed
• Experience: Minimum 1 to 2 Years
Associate/Senior Associate, Business Development & Partnerships
Hub71 is recruiting for a Senior Business & Product Development Associate . The main job responsibility is to support the establishment of the right partnerships across all sectors of the ecosystems such as universities, corporates, accelerators and investors.
- Lead the negotiations exercise with the stakeholders and partner.
- Manage relationships with new and existing partners to execute on plan.
- Identify new ecosystem opportunities and work with the team on realizing them.
- Coordinate and support partnership deal process including preparing business case, project plan, MoU drafting, etc.
- Identifying and design new products and offering to further enable the success of the entrepreneurship ecosystem.
Knowledge, skills and experience
- 5 – 10 years of experience with strong business development background.
- Interest in technology, startups, entrepreneurship, venture capital.
- Good knowledge of Abu Dhabi and/or MENA VC ecosystem.
- Ability to manage complex projects under significant time pressure.
- Strong business acumen with experience in critically evaluating business and investment opportunities.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience in operating and setting up partnerships with a wide array of stakeholders regionally and globally.
Associate, Strategy & Corporate Development – Hub71
Knowledge, skills and experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field
- 5 – 7 years related experience in consultancy, venture capital of financial analysis
- Versatility – ability research topics and produce relevant analysis and structured conclusions
- Well versed in technology themes and trends
- Strong ability for content generation (strong PPT skills; strong writing)
- Experience in managing stakeholders and executing partnerships with VC players regionally and globally
- Strong financial and investment acumen (strong financial modelling skills)
- Able to engage, report and influence at Hub71 Leadership team level
- Strong team player and ability to work across all functions of the organization to aggregate inputs and drive output
- In depth understanding of the Abu Dhabi ecosystem and relationships across Mubadala assets and leading UAE corporates
- Passion for technology, working with entrepreneurs, and for building a community
Vice President – Financial Reporting
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting or business administration.
- A professional accounting qualification such as ACA or ACCA/CA is required.
- Minimum of 12 years post accounting qualification experience
- Experience working in senior-level roles across finance, audit and risk functions with deep experience in developing and implementing governance frameworks across multiple sectors.
- Preferably, experience in a large-scale organisation with complex business operations or experience working across various industries.
- Expert knowledge of international financial regulations, disclosure requirements and accounting practices.
- Strong knowledge of the broad spectrum of IFRS as applied to a variety of sectors.
- Strong knowledge of methodologies that support the development and continuous improvement of the financial and statutory reporting policies and practices.
- Expert level experience of preparing reports and presentations for senior management, boards and committees
- Strong technical knowledge and the ability to advice and influence key stakeholders.
- Strong analytical skills
- Knowledge of Oracle and Hyperion platforms is an advantage
- Is enthusiastic, proactive, diligent, hardworking, open minded with a can- do attitude and track record of working under pressure
- Is able to think out of box and develop a working plan to deliver quality output
- Manages time effectively and is able to work across competing priorities.
- Sets and adheres to realistic timelines and takes accountability and responsibility for meeting the timelines
- Is comfortable with continuous change and demonstrates ability to develop and recommend alternate plans to achieve objectives
- Takes ownership and responsibility for the quality of output, regularly communicates progress and escalates issues timely and appropriately.
- Strives for continuous improvement and growth and demonstrates Mubadala values.
- Believes in working together with others to meet common goals, sharing of information and knowledge
- Is able to work together with others, empathize with and understand others’ views and open to alternative views and solutions
- Acts as an ambassador for the organization, showing diplomacy, gravitas, maturity and technical expertise.