Mowasalat Careers & Jobs 2020. Mowasalat is the major transport services provider in Qatar. The company provides transport solutions, started its activities by providing integrated land transport services and solutions in October 2004, have continually grown in size, fleet strength, operations and expertise to provide total transport solutions and a lasting customer experience of customer service par excellence. Today our fleet includes taxis, limousines, and public and private buses for events and contracts. Tapping into natural gas resources, we launched the region’s first CNG-fuelled buses.
• Company/Organization: Mowasalat
• Job Location: Doha, Qatar
• Nationality: Any
• Qualification: Bachelor Degree/Diploma/High School
• Salary: Not Disclosed
• Experience: Minimum 1 to 2 Years
1. Identify and assess the Company’s employee welfare needs, in coordination with the Welfare officers.
2. Direct the welfare activities for employees and recommend the area of improvement to the management.
3. Responsible for the preparation of the WORKERS WELFARE STANDARDS (WWS) self-assessment and rectification Plan, as per project standards, and producing written and verbal reports as per organization procedures.
4. Receive notification of employee issues e.g. grievance, disciplinary, harassment and Undertake investigate of issue and take/recommend action based on findings.
5. Identify the action and manage the resolution of employee feedback/issues raised by employees.
6. Analyze and report on employee feedback; and Identify pro-active initiatives to address root causes of employee issues.
7. Arrange inspection to ensure proper physical examinations, first aid and other medical attention to the workers are maintained in appropriate timely manner.
8. Ensure that welfare facilities such as toilets, washrooms, rest and mess areas and drinking water are of the highest standards.
9. Inspect workers housing and general living conditions and recommend improvements if necessary.
10. Assist workers in the solution of personal problems and counselling them on behavior frictions or emotional instabilities.
Organize events and outings in order to improve relations between workers.
Purpose: To work as a part of technical team in development and enhancing workshop technical performance
· Analysing various technical reports.
· Participation in workup of feasibility study of new systems and technologies
· Workup on enhancing preventive maintenance and technical modification to prevent future problems
· Assistance in Resolving job related technical problems and provide technical guidance.
· Complete any other reasonable duty or task required by the company
· Work in development teams to introduce new materials, products and provide improvement initiatives and new product development plans
· Resolve technical problems and provide technical guidance to maintenance workshop
· Daily oral & written communication/coordination internal & external
- Document control
Education : Bachelor degree in Automobile/Mechanical, Industrial Engineering or relevant.
Experience : 5 to 7 years’ experience in a related field is preferred.
Knowledge: Practical and theoretical expertise in Mechanics of Automotive engineering and technical acquaintance of electronics, electrical, HVAC and IT literate.
To direct, organize and achieve efficiency in all bus operations according to bus schedules. Monitors drivers’ performance and appearance in assigned shift. Communicate directly with drivers in the field to attend and assistance or clarify call from drivers on duty. Deputise in the event of the Team Leader not being available or on shift.
1. To ensure that drivers and buses are readily available to accomplish bus service operations punctually.
2. To record and report all variations to bus operations and resolve complications in order to efficiently meet customer demands.
3. To address all requests and incidents pertaining to vehicle fleet and employee administration issues, ensuring an accurate history of each is maintained and tackled accordingly.
4. Authenticate traffic violations by scrutinizing the M.O.I website ensure violations committed are allocated against the offender and subsequently penalized.
5. Participate in disciplinary meetings in order to resolve issues of non-compliance and violation of company rules and regulations.
6. Supervise & coach subordinates to ensure driving standards are maintained and in line with company expectations.
7. Supervise and control the movement of buses inside and outside bus stations.
8. Reports conditions of bus, drivers, ticket machines and the environment, condition of traffic flow.
9. Records in details the arrival and departure of buses on specific routes and reports any discrepancies.
10. Investigates accidents and incidents and make recommending reports to Shift Controller.
11. Provide information to passengers’ enquiries and to make necessary adjustments to the changes of daily schedule.
12. Ensures that the bus timetable is followed without fail and the drivers assigned in each routes are following the timings.
13. Vehicle tracking and routes monitoring – Route path adherence, Stop adherence, Speed monitoring, Fuel consumption and travel distance monitoring, Ridership (pick up, drop off, vehicle capacity) monitoring, Road blocks and diversions monitoring, Observation of constant road deviation/ blocked stops, Monitoring of driver road observations, Reporting of necessary route changes.
14. Establish direct communications with drivers – Give voice instructions to driver or group of drivers, Early warning to violating drivers, Attend to on-field driver calls, Assist drivers with instructions in case of incidents, Assist drivers with directions when needed.
15. Live/ historical video monitoring – Live video feed monitoring (incidents only), Auto captured incident footage monitoring, Historical video footage retrieval, Incidents investigation, Monitor on-board video storage.
- Bachelor Degree.
- Flexible to work on various shifts (days, evening, nights, weekends, and holidays)
- Ability to speak and understand the English language
- Ability to travel to work at times when public transport is not available
- Ability to follow processes and procedures and apply flexible approach when required
- Willingness to work in inclement weather
- Able to work as part of a team in a challenging environment