Mazrui International Jobs Careers. Mazrui International is a privately-held diversified holding company that operates across numerous industries and asset classes. By building long-term relationships with local and international partners, we grow brands and companies and uncover new business opportunities. Our companies are market leaders in several different sectors, including, but not limited to Oil & Gas, Construction & Building Materials, Retail, Industrial and Healthcare. All companies benefit from a world class support structure delivered through a “Shared Services” model.
• Company/Organization: Mazrui International
• Job Location: Abu Dhabi, U.A.E
• Nationality: Any
• Qualification: Bachelor Degree/Diploma/High School
• Salary: Not Disclosed
• Experience: Minimum 1 to 2 Years
Maintenance Supervisor – Facility Management
Location: Abu Dhabi, UAE
Job Objective :
The maintenance supervisor will be responsible for coordinating all maintenance and repair works in our owned apartments, villas and commercial buildings (whether that be provided by third party contractors/suppliers or, in time, our own personnel) in a timely manner with attention to cost, quality and tenant experience.
You will be the first point of contact for internal and external customers seeking maintenance support and information as well as provide administrative support when needed.
- Inspect buildings, facilities and sites periodically to determine problems and identify necessary maintenance
- Plan, prepare and coordinate daily and weekly maintenance schedules and ensure the work is competed in a timely manner to expected standards of workmanship
- Supervise maintenance technicians and workers during installations, repairs or maintenance
- Ensure that regular PPM is performed on equipment, controls and building systems (mechanical, electrical heating, ventilation and such like)
- Contribute to the development of maintenance budget
- Establish a database which records the maintenance complaints received from tenants of the various properties
- Manage the request from receipt by client to completion by third party and ensure appropriate tenant follow up when required.
- Being the first point of contact, log in the received request to a maintenance database and assign the work to be executed by the designated appointed party (whether it is inhouse or a third party).
- Liaise with the tenants and or service providers to ensure maintenance requests are closed in a timely manner and to the client’s satisfaction.
- Conduct quarterly surveys to identify the overall tenant satisfaction to the level of service provided (both by us and third parties managed under us)
- Monitor inventory of materials and equipment
- Prepare maintenance reports and follow-up with contractors as to work performed and in doing so monitor their overall contractual performance and KPI’s
- Oversee all repairs and maintenance activities to ensure that the work is completed on time
- Ensure adherence to quality standards and health and safety regulations
- On call – 24 hours/ 7 days to respond to any emergency breakdown and problems
- A minimum 8 years of UAE experience.
- Driving License.
Technical Sales Engineer
Location: Abu Dhabi, UAE
Job Objective :
- To develop and maintain excellent relationships with new and existing clients to promote the SOF business.
- To work with the team to ensure customer satisfaction and continued business relationships with the customer.
- To identify and diversify the SOF product portfolio.
- To grow the current business revenue in line with budget and strategic plans.
- Searching for new clients who might benefit from company products or services and maximizing customer potential in designated regions;
- Traveling to visit potential clients and register the company into the vendors list.
- Managing and interpreting customer requirements – speaking with clients to understand, anticipate and meet their needs; Make clients aware of product portfolio to maximize enquiries/orders.
- Produce costing sheet and set appropriate price levels and approve the quotation prior to the submission to the customer.
- Upon receipt of customer purchase order verify against quotation and costing sheet. Approve purchase order to principals/suppliers in line with customer purchase order.
- Calculating client quotations;
- Follow up with client after quotation submission and convert to order.
- Maximize margin by both negotiating with customer and suppliers on price.
- Coordinate with logistics and finance team to ensure delivery, quality, inspection and payment of material is in line with the purchase order.
- Follow up with client to ensure customer satisfaction for each purchase order
- Recording and maintaining client contact data.
- Negotiating tender and contract terms to meet both client and company needs;
- Oversee the process for rejected material, promptly liaising with suppliers to re-supply ensuring excellent customer service is maintained.
- Visit prospective buyers at commercial, industrial, or other establishments to show samples or catalogs, and to inform them about product pricing, availability, and advantages.
- Developing and growing good personal relationships with buyers and commercial team to make SOF a preferred supplier.
- Responsible for account receivable for clients.
- Promote and prequalify new and existing Principals and follow up on pre-qualification submitted documents.
- Identify manufacturers with value added products to expand SOF product portfolio.
- Supporting marketing activities by attending trade shows, conferences and other marketing events to keep up to date and maintain market and product awareness.
- Persuading clients that a product or service best satisfies their needs in terms of quality, price and delivery;
- Negotiating and closing sales by agreeing terms and conditions;
- Offering after-sales support services;
- Administering client accounts;
- Minimum of five years in the Oil and Gas sector in sales/business development
- E&P’s knowledge of registration process
- Sales strategies
- Provide technical Support to clients
- Technical experience in any of the Oil and Gas Sector
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering – All streams
- 4-5 years of Sales Experience in an Engineering Products Company or Equivalent
- Working knowledge of MS Office Applications, ERP
Location: Abu Dhabi, UAE
Reporting to the CFO, the Senior Investment Portfolio Associate provides investment analysis and information, financial recommendation, and manages the investment portfolio in accordance with the corporate investment strategy. He/she is tasked to meet the company’s financial targets and management objectives set by the Chairman and the CFO
- Monitors and evaluates the performance of existing investments. Regularly conducts performance reviews.
- Reviews and proposes changes to the corporate investment strategy, when applicable.
- Monitors administration of investments including purchases and sales, capital calls, dividends distribution, maturity of investment, etc.
- Provides monthly portfolio performance commentary and cash flow outlook
- Develops 3-year strategic plan projections and detailed budget outlooks for consideration
- Maintains current knowledge about the financial products available and engages in regular research to stay updated about the economy, global financial markets, general current events and company decisions that may impact one another.
- Works closely with CFO to assess financial information and investment opportunities
- Evaluates new investment proposals and submits recommendations within the context of the corporate investment strategy.
- Prepares and Ad-hoc reports on the investment portfolio and individual investments.
- Attends AGMs of investee companies.
- Liaises with assets and investments managers
- Considers implications of economic and business developments affecting the investment portfolio and strategy.
- Uses complex financial models to project future earnings and profit potentials and uses this data to form decisions and proposals
- Develops relationships and expands client networks in professional and social settings.
Ability & Skills
- Strong analytical skills combined with financial analysis training
- Ability to work independently
- Strong communication and writing skills
- Ability to meet and liaise with senior investment mangers
- At least 5 years’ experience in similar position in a recognised and reputable financial institution.
- University graduate in Finance, MSc in Finance/ MBA preferred
- CFA Level II is a must
- CFA Level III is an advantage