Royal Jet Jobs & Careers Recruitment 2019. Royal Jet is an award-winning international luxury flight services provider headquartered in Abu Dhabi, the capital of UAE. Chaired by His Excellency Sheikh Hamdan Bin Mubarak Al Nahyan, Royal Jet is jointly owned by Abu Dhabi Aviation and the Presidential Flight Authority (PFA). We provide our clients with award-winning luxury flight services to every corner of the globe. Every aircraft in our fleet has been handpicked to suit a variety of bespoke needs. With six Boeing Business Jets (BBJs), we are the world’s largest independent BBJ operator. Our fleet also includes two mid-range Global 5000 to ensure that every travel requirement is impeccably catered for.
• Company/Organization: Royal Jet
• Job Location: Abu Dhabi, U.A.E
• Nationality: Any
• Qualification: Bachelor Degree/Diploma/High School
• Salary: Not Disclosed
• Experience: Minimum 1 to 2 Years
Crew Control Executive
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
Coordinate with Sales Department, Operations Department, Services and Cabin Crew, Technical Department for daily flight crew assignment. Respond to Sales inquiries within short turnaround time for request of changes to a confirmed schedule.
Checking that all departing flights have sufficient crew assigned.
As and when needed and possible, native language speaker to be assigned according to the destinations.
Mandatory assignment of Arabic speaker on trips, system to be updated accordingly if in case Arabic Speaker assignment is not possible due to operational reasons.
Updating the actual timings of all the mandatory training and office duties of crew members / Fleet Managers.
Precise flight and ground duty notification briefing to be sent to all crew by means of SMS (mobile short messaging service) and emails. Follow up and cross checking of SMS are to be done during changeover of shift.
Contacting crew for any delays or changes to their schedules
Updating crew roster with correct indicator such as sick leaves, not-contactable, stand-by etc.
Attending all incoming phone calls from crew and forward their request to the concerned departments.
Updating crew contact, visa details and uploaded in AIMS
Contacting ground Operations for crew entry requirements to destinations (visa) and correct documentation of crew list (general declaration).
Reassignment of crew to any flight or ground duty when crew member report Sick, Fatigue and Aircraft delays.
Assign crew on short notice flights. Swap crew between aircrafts and flights.
Updating record in AIMS of all crew member daily duty, crew rest reduction, extended days off and flight duty limit extension.
Follow up of discretionary report and appropriate markings in AIMS.
Maintaining crew documentations details in AIMS i.e. passport, visas, contact etc
Monitoring of crew movement to ensure no violations to flight duty limitation as laid down in operations manual.
Arranging Air / Surface transport and update AIMS accordingly for positioning crew as and when required.
Perform other duties and responsibilities that may be delegated by department Heads.
Formal Education Required:
Minimum High School Certificate, preferably a University Degree
Full knowledge of international operations requirements and restrictions, including UAE GCAA regulatory and Company regulatory requirements
•Excellent knowledge of duty time limitations – CAP 371
•Knowledge on AIMS application, implementation and systems at work
•Have an overview and awareness of crew scheduling, product delivery and intervene to ensure crew schedules with problem-solving whenever necessary
•Customer Service Oriented – understanding of business needs.
Minimum High School Certificate; Educated to a university Diploma level is desirable
VIP Cabin Crew (Female Applicants Only)
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
1. Provide a safe environment for Guests and Cabin Crew onboard through safe work practice and adequate SEP knowledge
2. To be contactable during duty days and display evident of satisfactory attendance record in order to avoid disruption to flight operations.
3. When requested by the Company to operate short notification flights.
4. Perform onboard service in accordance to Royal Jet service process and standards, to maintain the highest level of Customer Service
5. Maintain onboard equipment’s in terms of quality and quantity, particularly when the aircraft is away from base, in order to reduce costs associated with breakages and losses
6. Understand anticipate and deliver the highest level of service to all Guests by availing all their requests in a timely manner and maintaining integrity, confidentiality and professionalism at all times.
7. Maintain valid passport, visas, GCAA License and Medical licenses.
8. May be required to take on supervisory responsibilities as required by the company.
9. Represent the Company during events with Cabin Crew.
10. Understands the value of exceptional customer service, safety and aspects of life as a Cabin Crew member in a non-scheduled operation.
11. The ability to work under pressure and to be flexible, and understand the company complex operational requirements.
12. Displays confidence and immaculate decorum adheres to the Royal Jet Grooming Standards at all times when on duty.
13. Ability to accommodate changes in roster and extended flight duties.
Years & Field of Experience required
* Must have worked for minimum of 2 years with an international airline out of which 1 year in Premium/First Class or Private VIP Charter experience is mandatory current Flying Crew or at least not more than 1 year out of service (with sound justified reasons).
Minimum High School Degree & desirable to have a Diploma in (Aviation Management Hospitality, etc.)