Finance House P.J.S.C is a Public Joint Stock Company incorporated in the Emirate of Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates. The company was established on March 13th, 2004 and commenced its operations on July 18th, 2004. The company performs its activities across its head office in Abu Dhabi and its, Dubai, and Sharjah branches. The principal activities of the Company consist of consumer and commercial finance, and proprietary investing, all of which constitute the engines of the Company’s continued growth and profitability.
Key Role Responsibilities:
- Formulate a Digital Business Strategy:
- Innovate/transform the retail team’s provided digital services
- Plan Projects:
- Review business requirements and initiate a project plan with all requirements needed
- Take the lead in preparing a Business Requirements Documents (BRD) for Projects
- Lead Project Charters
- Lead Projects:
- Lead the projects agreed upon from the initiation to the closure stage.
- Interact with multiple stakeholders in order to ensure smooth daily project progress
- Refer and collaborate with Head Retail Finance (HRF) for critical decisions and requirements.
- Manage Vendors
- Interact with vendors for project requirements.
- Brief vendors regarding business requirements.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Sufficient experience in a supervisory position in a similar post.
- Good knowledge of the English Language (spoken & written).
- Excellent communication skills and a proficient computer user.
- A team player, one that inspires and encourages excellent performance.
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiational, presentational and influencial skill sets.
- Knowledgeable about the latest trends and best practices in the online marketing field.
Department: Retail Finance- Customer Experience
Reporting to: Call Center Team leader
Job Location: Abu Dhabi
- Handling customer requests for all products/services which include, but not limited to: activation/blocking of cards; providing loan/card balances; recording customer requests and ensuring Turn Around Time (TAT) remains within the accepted timeframes.
- Cross selling/up-selling products for Finance House/Islamic Finance House/Insurance House and selling easy cash, travel insurance, payday and other Finance House Group company products.
- Conducting outbound customer calls for card activations, following up on requests and notifying customers of complaint resolutions.
- Handling Insurance House customer inquiries, service requests and policy renewals.
- Addressing questions regarding Value House deals/benefits promoted to cardholders and handling any other Value House related inquiry.
- Managing the contact center mailbox for Finance House & Islamic Finance House.
- Capturing/recording customer complaints and following up to ensure resolutions are made in collaboration with relevant areas.
- Meeting/exceeding the operationally set Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s).
- Understanding complex problems, providing solutions to customers, explaining policies and resolving conflicts.
Desired Skills and Experience
Minimum Qualifications – Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or any other related feild.
- Excellent communication skills/telephone etiquette
- Customer centric attitude (able to handle all customers)
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Proficient user of relevant computer based applications and call center systems
- Knowledgeable about sales principles and methods, with a proven track record in sales.
- Previous related experience in a customer service/call centre environment is preferable.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, high telephone etiquette knowledge and strong Interpersonal skills