Etisalat Academy Careers & Jobs in Dubai 2019. Etisalat Academy (EA) is the largest single-source provider of training and development solutions in the MEA. For 30 years we have been providing consultancy and human capital development services to telecoms, government agencies, oil & gas companies, financial institutions and organizations across all industries and business sectors. Our solutions range from training and development programs in business, technology and leadership, to consultancy services in the areas of recruitment, team building, performance management, assessment centers and career development. Based in Dubai, UAE and operating a 1.2 Million square feet training facility, our partner network spans 5 continents and delivers world class training solutions to customers in regions among GCC and MENA.
• Company/Organization: Etisalat Academy
• Job Location: Dubai, U.A.E
• Nationality: Any
• Qualification: Bachelor Degree/Diploma/High School
• Salary: Not Disclosed
• Experience: Minimum 1 to 2 Years
- Electrician/Sr. Electrician must hold Electrical Diploma with at least 3-5 years experience in electrical, civil, & telecom projects.
- Cable Jointers must hold Electrical/Civil/Mechanical Diploma with at least 3 years of experience in optical
- Cabling Technicians required to have at least 3 years of experience in cable pulling (fibre/copper/conduits).
- Cable Engineers must hold B.S Degree in Electrical/Electronics/Telecom Engineering with at least 3-5 years of experience as civil engineer, productivity and completion of cable works teams of telecom projects.
- Telecom Technician must hold Electrical/Telecom Diploma with 3 years of experience in telecom projects for IBS in-building DAS/Wi-Fi.
- Telecom Engineers must hold Electrical Engineering degree with at least 5 years of experience as telecom
- Sr. Civil Technicians must hold Civil Diploma with 3 years of experience in civil works i.e, cable tray, tower
erection, foundation etc.
- Civil Foreman must hold Civil Diploma with at least 3 years of experience as a Foreman in telecom/civil
- Civil Supervisors must hold Civil Diploma with 3 years of supervisory experience in cable tray, tower erection, foundations etc.
- Surveyor must hold Electronics/Electrical/Telecommunications Engineering Diploma with 3 years of
experience in ISP/OSP project surveys.
- Building Inspectors must hold Electronics/Electrical/Telecommunications Diploma with at least 3 years of
experience in mobile access network systems.
- Project Engineers must hold Engineering Degree with 5 years of experience in project engineer works within
OSP telecom projects.
- Sr. Civil Riggers must hold Civil Diploma with 3 years of experience in civil rigging.
- Sr. Telecom Riggers must hold IT/Electronics Diploma with 3 years of experience in telecom project rigging.
- IBS Technicians must be diploma holders with at least 3 years of working experience in installation and maintenance customer apparatus/equipment and systems and splicing of fibre optic cables.
- IBS Supervisors must be diploma holders with at least 3 years of working experience in overseeing the work done by technicians and coordinators who are required to install, maintain operations of customer apparatus/equipment and systems and splicing of fibre in different locations.
- Structure Cabling Technician must hold diploma in Electrical/Telecom with minimum of 3 years of experience in structural cable testing using fluke analyzer/fibre testing (OTDR)/structure cable termination in MTR 42U Rack & FTR 32U Rack/Telecom inside Plan (ISP) Cabling works.
Interview Date: 16th Aug – 17th Aug 2019
Timing: 09:00 AM – 02:00 PM
Location: Etisalat Academy, Ground Floor, Sheikh Mohamed Bin Zayed Road (E311), Exit 60, Nearest Ministry of Health Head Office, Muhaisnah 2, Dubai.