Established in 1976, Gulftainer is a privately owned, independent port management and 3PL logistics company based in United Arab Emirates (UAE) and for more than 38 years we have been delivering a world-class performance to our customers. Our UAE operations include the Khorfakkan Container Terminal (KCT) and the Sharjah Container Terminal (SCT), and the company’s international presence spans across the Middle East, Europe, and the Americas with projects in Iraq, Saudi Arabia, Lebanon, Brazil and the USA. In addition to the facilities in the UAE, Gulftainer’s current portfolio covers activities at Umm Qasr Port in Iraq, Recife Port in Brazil, Tripoli Port in Lebanon and in Saudi Arabia where it manages container terminals in Jeddah and Jubail. The company recently signed a 35-year concession with the Canaveral Port Authority in Florida marking Gulftainer’s first venture in the United States.
SAP BI Analyst in Sharjah – UAE
• Proficient in SAP BW Powered HANA and BW/4 HANA Back-end Modelling, development , configuration, testing and pre-production support.
• Proficient in design, developing & support of custom SAP BW Powered HANA and BW/4 HANA objects using LSA (Layered Scalable Architecture) and LSA ++ (Layered Scalable Architecture)
• Proficient with SAP BW on HANA, EDW and BW/4 HANA system architecture design and performance optimization, creates transformations, routines, formulas, DTPs, Modelling Tools for SAP BW/4HANA and SAP BW in Eclipse, Develops, maintains, monitors and manages data loads and functions.
• Documents test plans and completes unit testing of developed objects and Perform integration testing.
• Works closely with Business Process owners to Collect requirements to Design & implement KPI’s, Dash Boards, Webi Reports, Universe and Crystal Reports using Business objects
• Responsible for performance tuning of BW systems utilizing best practices
• Responsible for supporting Business Objects reports in production and new report development
Responsible for root cause analysis and providing solutions for production and development issues.
• Experience in Replicate Data in Realtime using (EIM – Replication or SLT)
• Experience in ODP – Operational Data Provisioning and Delta queue
• Experience in SAP BW/4 HANA Modelling
• Experience in Query, composite providers, Advance DSO, Info-objects and open ODS
• Experience in working with BW modelling tool using eclipse from HANA Studio.
• Experience in Data extraction from S4/HANA to BW/4 HANA and from other non-SAP systems to BW/4 HANA
• Experience in Big Data, SAP Vora and Nearline Storage
• Experience in calculation view, Analytical View, Data provisioning and Data services.
• Experience in extraction of data using SLT & BODS
• Experience in creating delta enabled BW data source-based ABAP CDS Views.
Heavy Duty Driver in Sharjah – UAE (18 Vacancies)
Deliver and collect goods utilizing vehicles provided.
Ensure that the vehicle being driven is safe and adheres to all road regulations.
Collecting and keeping all the documents properly.
Guiding labour / operators while loading and unloading
Desired Candidate Profile
Minimum of 2 Years of Driving Experience in UAE, with Heavy Duty Vehicles.
Holder of valid UAE heavy driver license.