PRIME HealthCare Jobs Careers UAE: Prime HealthCare Group LLC was founded by Dr Jamil Ahmed an Orthopedic Surgeon trained in India and Germany, in partnership with some prominent local partners with a vision of becoming “the most respected healthcare provider in the region” by offering personalized, comprehensive and affordable quality health care with most effective treatment outcomes through the best-in-class professionals. The very first out-patient centre was started in October 1999. PRIME Hospital Jobs
PRIME is now amongst the UAE’s leading healthcare service provider today and well-known brand with its team of over 350 physicians and 1000 supporting professionals providing state-of-the-art medical care to the UAE’s citizens and residents. All dedicated to making the country a benchmark for superior healthcare solutions. The team of physicians handpicked on the basis of their exemplary credentials and expertise in diagnosis and treatment.
• Company/Organization: PRIME HealthCar
• Job Location: U.A.E
• Nationality: Any
• Qualification: Bachelor Degree/Diploma/High School
• Salary: Not Disclosed
• Experience: Minimum 1 to 2 Years
Registered Nurse | Dubai
1. Facilitates and delivers quality nursing care, coordinate and manage the environment in which the care is delivered.
2. Assists to establish and control the support the implementation of standards of nursing practice and guidelines of care.
3. Renders and ensures Total Patient Care according to the Scientific Nursing Process following the guidelines of the International Patient Safety Goals, evidence based practice and clinical pathways as per policy.
4. Adheres to Patient Rights, education and statutory requirements
*Must have DHA license/Eligibility letter.
*Must be a graduate of Bachelors Degree in Nursing.
*Have at least 2 years related experience. Preferably have experience in UAE or Gulf region.
Closing Date: 30/07/2020