Alturki Holding Careers & Jobs 2020. Alturki invested in the oil and petrochemicals sector in 1976 and provided oil extraction and engineering services. It also invested in the construction sector at the same time and completed major projects in the Kingdom with help from a number of their subsidiaries that complement the industry. In 1980s, Alturki provided services such as IT, specialized technology, sales etc. and then branched into telecommunications, electrical substations, and power distribution. The Company has highly reputed international partners working together to provide clients with the best services and products that are at par with global standards.
• Company/Organization: Alturki Holding
• Job Location: Saudi Arabia
• Nationality: Any
• Qualification: Bachelor Degree/Diploma/High School
• Salary: Not Disclosed
• Experience: Minimum 1 to 2 Years
As a Marketing Specialist, you will be responsible of implementing Marketing Communications and Public Relations tasks and activities while working closely with the and sales departments. Your broad responsibilities would include:
- Coordination of marketing campaigns with sales activities.
- Implementing promotional campaigns.
- Maintaining , and positioning brand consistency
- Managing social media and website.
- Liaise with the advertising agencies and third parties
- Managing department related procurement and distribution (gift items, stationery, media etc..)
- Working closely with the Business Development Manager and Managing Director
- Conduct market analysis, marketing research , and business intelligence activities
- Events management
- contents generation, management, copy writing , and proofreading
- Creation of Product Labels, Product Branding.
- Register Trademarks
Graphic design skills are preferred.
Bachelor degree in Marketing or Advertisement.
Minimum of 3-4 years of experience.
SALES ENGINEER / SALES SPECIALIST
As a Sales Engineer \ Sales specialist for Chemical products, you will handle marketing and promotion of chemical raw materials.
You will be responsible for:
- Establishing new, and maintaining existing, relationships with customers,
- Managing and interpreting customer requirements,
- Persuading clients that a product or service will best satisfy their needs,
- Calculating client quotations,
- Negotiating tender and contract terms,
- Negotiating and closing sales by agreeing on terms and conditions,
- Offering after-sales support services,
- Administering client accounts,
- Analyzing costs and sales,
- Preparing reports for line manager,
- Meeting regular sales targets,
- Recording and maintaining client contact data,
- Coordinating sales projects.
Bachelor in Sales or Marketing or Chemical or Civil Engineer or equivalent.
Minimum of 5 years in sales in KSA market. within the speciality chemicals or raw materials.
As a Plant engineering you will responsible for overseeing the production application in the plant, operation, maintenance and repair of equipment, machinery and mechanical system; investigate, evaluate, and determine replacement or modification to parts of the system to mechanically function and meet production and performance specification.
The requirements are: Monitor the plant equipment, mixers and manage the team.
The ideal candidate will have a BS in Mechanical / Mechatronic Engineering with good English.
Master Degree is preferable.
Six Sigma Certification
ISO Quality Certification
Minimum of 2-3 years in manufacturing or similar field. (Building Materials – Chemicals)