Kanoo Group Jobs and Careers Recruitment 2019: The Kanoo Group is one of the largest and oldest family-owned conglomerates in the Middle East. Learn, grow and make an impact! You’ll find that this is an exciting environment that will bring out the best in you and enable you to build a truly fulfilling career. Our employees are our most valuable competitive advantage. We believe that they make a crucial difference in every element of our business – they are the reason for our success. If your experience and skills are matching our requirements below and you are looking to join a Dynamic Team and be part of a successful group as The Kanoo Group, Please don’t hesitate to apply online
• Company/Organization: Kanoo Group
• Job Location: Dubai, U.A.E
• Nationality: Any
• Qualification: Bachelor Degree/Diploma/High School
• Salary: Not Disclosed
• Experience: Minimum 1 to 2 Years
- Assist & Support the sales team, focusing mostly on managing schedules, filing important documents ( Enquiry Log Book, Quotation file, Customer order file, Purchase order file , Invoice & Delivery note file, Debit Note file, Credit note file) and communicating relevant information.
- Measure of enquiries by maintaining Enquiry log book which covers all the enquiries received, quoted and regretted and thereby analyze the pattern of enquiries in consultation with the sales staff.
- To check and respond to online enquires (Tejari, DEWA Portal, Dry-dock etc.) on daily basis.
- Prepare Quotations on time and then follow up with client for the status of the quote, negotiating terms with the client at a cost best suited for them.
- On time Acknowledgement the Orders received, processing the Supplier Purchase orders, Follow-up with the freight forwarders and internal logistics team for timely delivery of the material as per agreed terms.
- Ensure Invoices are submitted to customer on a timely manner.
- Liaise with other departments of Kanoo and the client to provide the service most suitable to the client’s needs, cost and time restraints.
- To work closely with the Sales team to assess the progress of Workshop Solutions and develop Sales strategy accordingly. To produce reports (Monthly Reports, Order status file, Projections, Stock & Debts Report, Business Opportunities, etc.,) on progress within Workshop Solutions and outline any developed strategies to improve.
- The candidate must have a minimum of 2-3 years of experience. (Sales experience preferred).
- Minimum degree of Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management/ Commerce or Equivalent Qualification.
- Candidate must have Administration and Management knowledge.
Heavy Machines- Spare Parts Sales Executive
- To assist the counter customers and the parts sales representatives if they need any assistance with high level of service.
- Explain to the customer of the companion part requirements and the offers provided.
- Provide to the clients quotations and answering the requests by phone.
- Review the orders and the prices to make sure that they are correct.
- Notifies parts manager of out-of-stock parts, Follows up on back-ordered parts and sets up orders for daily shipment, delivery, or pick-up.
- To contact the customers if their special ordered have been received.
- Receives payment from retail customers or obtains credit authorization.
- Ensures that all charge sales are signed by the customer and they receive a copy of the invoice/DN.
- Issues credit for parts returned, ensuring that the original invoice, or its number, is available so that purchase and pricing can be verified as per company policy.
- Update technical knowledge by reading all the technical reports from suppliers and knowing the new update information in the EPC.
- Keeps orderly records of all Purchase orders, invoices, and other relevant documents.
- Keeps current on new products and product updates.
- Maintains professional appearance and participating in the training programs.
· Candidates must have part sales experience.
· Candidate must have bachelor/diploma degree.
· Minimum of 3 years of sales experience.
· Have good personal communication skills.
· Must have good skills in written and spoken English.
· Must be honest and reliable.
Receptionist – Kanoo Shipping- UAE Nationals Only
- Must offer a warm greeting and welcome to all the guests of Kanoo Shipping.
- Responsible for handling all incoming telephone calls for the division during office hours and transfer the call to the required person.
- You will be responsible for typing requirements in Arabic.
- Must provide all clients and concerned parties details of the vessel’s itinerary (as per the daily vessel movement schedule).
- Must support Simply5 crew related updates as and when required.
- In the absence of our Shipping Secretary, you will be responsible for providing support to Kanoo Shipping UAE & Oman management staff on requirements and other related day to day office operations.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in Receptionist / Secretary line of work.
- Excellent in speaking and writing English and Arabic.
- Only UAE Nationals will be considered for the role (preferably females).
- Must be proficient in MS Offices (Outlook, Word, etc.) and using office machines.
- Must be a fast learner and have an average typing speed.
- Individual must be polite in their approach and very organized.
If you are interested in developing your career with one of the most successful and prominent group of companies within GCC, please apply online.