Kanoo Engineering Jobs Careers: The Kanoo Group is one of the most dynamic and successful family businesses in the Middle East with a tradition of innovation and service stretching back almost 130 years. With business interests in shipping, logistics, travel, machinery, energy, chemicals, Oil &Gas and manufacturing. This diverse group of companies delivers sustainable excellence throughout the Arabian Gulf. In Kanoo Group we are looking for the right People – People who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. Experience the challenges, rewards and opportunity of working for one of the region’s largest providers of industrial products and services.
• Company/Organization: Kanoo Engineering
• Job Location: Dubai, U.A.E
• Nationality: Any
• Qualification: Bachelor Degree/Diploma/High School
• Salary: Not Disclosed
• Experience: Minimum 1 to 2 Years
· The candidate must have a minimum of 2-3 years of experience. (Sales experience preferred)
· Minimum degree of Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management/ Commerce or Equivalent Qualification.
· Candidate must have Administration and Management knowledge.
Skills and Competences required:
· The candidate must have coordination skills, technical / specialized knowledge skills.
· Must be innovative, team player, ethical and customer focused.
· Required to have negotiation skills, analytical ability, executive reporting and team management skills.
· Must have excellent communication and written skills in English.
If you are interested and you feel that you meet all the requirements please apply online.
Public Relation Officer
If you are an UAE National with good experience in dealing with Government authorities as a company Public Relation Representative. We have a vacancy for you. This role will be part of our Public Relation Team in Dubai, that harnesses our dealing with different Government authority (such as Immigration, Ministry of Labour, Municipality, Traffic Department, Department of Economy, Security, Airport – Meet & Assist, NTA and others). These services are provided to all Kanoo Group divisions and Joint ventures based in Abu Dhabi.
- Submitting and collecting of documents to Government agencies
- Evaluate type of applications
- Typing of documents
- Completing the documents accordingly prior to submittal.
- Keeping a balance file of submitted documents for prior follow ups
- Ensures that files are properly arrange for future records
- Filing of Document on a timely manner
- Keeping records of any payments made for proper invoicing.
- UAE Nationals only required
- Holding High School as minimum degree
- Strong background of country Labor law & Customs process
- Previous experience in similar position will be an advantage
- Administration skills
- Good Oral & written Arabic and English
If you are interested in developing your career with one of the most successful and prominent group of companies within GCC, please apply online.
Senior Travel Consultant
Duties and Responsibilities: –
Reservations & Ticketing: Monitor all corporate bookings, receive and action all reservations received from corporate and walk in Passengers. Pre & Post Flight checks (Queues) / Seat / Meal Request.
Handling of Ticketing request as validation / revalidation / re-issue / Transmission of PTA and issuing of PTA received from corporate & walk in passengers.
Fares & Tariffs: Ensuring Accurate fare quotes and reporting any clarifying any discrepancies with respective GDS / Airlines follow Fares and Taxes. Ensure coordination with concerned department such as Meet & Assist or Forex etc. Assist other Travel Consultants with Ticketing & Accounting procedures including methods of minimizing debit advices.
Reporting of Accounts: Ensuring all Documents Cash / Exchange Vouchers / Tickets, other Coupons are Reported timely. Liaise with Accounts Dept. regarding refund authorities / reissue authority etc.
Other Objectives: Maintain regular interaction with all agents with additional care toward major business generators. Attend telephone calls immediately incase pre occupied to advice callers will get back and ensure that is done. Promote all Airline related products such as Frequent Flyer Program are promoted to Passengers, Corporate Houses. Maintain maximum retention use corporate deal with codes wherever applicable. Ensure updated information of all product knowledge on a regular basis.
Attend to complaints and suggestions liaising with respective departments Quality / Sales etc.
Responsible to maintain Agency & Brand image.
Tele sales & Coordination: all client requirements with respect to Airline & service provider, Sales and Operations. Ensure Service Excellence to win Customer Satisfaction & Brand Loyalty.
Liaise with Sales and agent for Corporate Business leads / Corporate Deals / Corporate Joint Promotions.
Ensure optimum utilization of all available resources, Office Discipline and adherence to company policies, procedures, integrity and work ethics are always maintained.