ACC Construction Jobs & Careers | Arabian Construction Company With over 50 years of experience, ACC has grown to become a leading construction firm in the MENA region with a portfolio that includes some of the Middle East and India’s most iconic and sophisticated construction masterpieces. Working at ACC will give you an unparalleled opportunity to develop your skills – by working on some of the largest and most technically complex projects in the World.
Location: Abu Dhabi, U.A.E
– Prepare Inspection & Test Plans based on requirements of the specification, design drawings and Construction schedule, implement and maintain requirements of inspection and test in order to achieve and maintain consistent product quality and standard of workmanship.
– Conduct Inspection and Testing systems implementation Toll Box Talks prior to start a new activity for QC inspectors.
– Perform Internal / external Audits as directed by the Project Quality Manager on the Subcontractors.
– Review Suppliers / Subcontractors pre-qualification Documents to ensure compliance with contract requirements. Monitor subcontractor’s systems implementation and follow to ensure that all required submittals made in timely manner.
– Other responsibilities as delegated by the PQM.
Education : Bechelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering.
Experience: 4+ years experience working for building projects.
Location: Jizan, Saudi Arabia
– Measuring quantities related to approved drawings, documents and comparing with contracts’
– Assists PM and PCM in preparing Monthly Progress-Costs Reports.
– Collects information from Production Department and storekeeper for performing accurate cost and progress reports.
– Prepares material schedule in coordination with the Planning engineer, the PM and the PCM to be detailed and compatible with the contractual works schedule.
– Controls and verifies all purchase orders, compare with invoices of received and accepted materials in coordination with PQM, purchaser, and Storekeeper.
– Measuring repair costs for defective/repeated/replaced/unused etc… works or materials in coordination with PQM.
Education – Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering.
Experience – 5+ years experience with building contractors