Pivot Contracting Careers & Jobs 2019. Headquartered in Abu Dhabi, we are comprised of highly qualified and experienced civil engineers, quantity surveyors, and electrical, mechanical, safety and quality engineers. Together, we develop innovative and practical solutions, methods and techniques to improve the way we work and the services we provide to clients. Pivot’s portfolio of completed and current projects demonstrates the wide range of projects, many of which are substantial and often complex. They include villa compounds, high-rise towers, hotels, malls and even oil and gas installations.
• Company/Organization: Pivot Engineering & General Contracting
• Job Location: Abu Dhabi, U.A.E
• Nationality: Any
• Qualification: Bachelor Degree/Diploma/High School
• Salary: Not Disclosed
• Experience: Minimum 1 to 2 Years
• Monitoring the logistics of all inventory items and company assets on Mobilization/ Demobilization of the projects.
• Responsible for monitoring & controlling the total inflow and outflow of Materials, Diesel and Assets at sites stores and Central Stores.
• Implementing the ERP system in Site stores and warehouses and give training to Stores Staff.
• Restructuring the organizational chart, evaluating the exiting store staff, develop the existing staff, Rotating store staff and hire the new staff if required.
• Reviewing the existing assets & stores procedure, developing & implementing the standard stores policies and procedures in consultation with top management.
• Train & develop stores staff regarding the proper store accounting, receipts, Issue, return and physical stock.
• Conducting monthly physical stock counts, preparing the consolidated inventory statement, maintaining fixed assets and current assets register, conducting site store inspection and random physical checking.
• Safeguard the company assets & materials from probable theft, pilferage and ensure the assets & materials are fully Covered the insurance.
• Work directly with Scrap committee to make sure all scrap verified before disposing.
• Conducts surprise visit to stores to do random checks on store receipts and store issues to ensure the procedures are correctly followed.
• Responsible for the final Clearance Certificate of the company staff (For company assets).
• Conducting Quarterly / Yearly inventory count of all stores and giving reports to accounts department.
• Responsible for Asset Transfer / Disposal approval in the System.
• Coordinates with internal and external auditors for their year-end audits.
• Reporting directly to the CEO to make sure all policy and procedure followed in compliance with company structure.
Graduate with an Engineering Degree, with 15 – 20 years of relevant work experience as a Store Manager in a construction company.
Senior Estimation Engineer- (Civil)
• Study the Tender Documents in detailed.
• Prepare the programme of Tendering activities and discuss with the Estimation Manager.
• Prepare the list of inquiries to be sent.
• Sending inquiries to all major subcontractors and suppliers.
• Attend the site visit/pre-tender meeting with the Client/Consultant.
• Prepare the rate analysis of different items and discuss with the Estimation Manager.
• Prepare the list of queries to be sent to the Consultant/Client and discuss with the Estimation Manager.
• Incorporate the Tender Addenda/Clarifications in the Tender Documents.
• Follow up quotations for major items.
• Follow up with subordinates and assist them in their activities.
• Evaluate the quotations based on the Tender Documents.
• Pricing the complete direct cost of the project based on the Tender requirements.
• Prepare the comparative statement of subcontractors/suppliers for different major items of the project based on the Tender Documents.
• Prepare and finalize direct cost of the project with the Estimation Manager before meeting with the CEO.
• Prepare the list of qualifications to be submitted with the Commercial/Technical offers.
• Submit the complete Tender in accordance with the Instructions to Tenderers.
• Upon award of contract, prepare the preliminary budget with the Estimation Manager.
• Compare the Contract Documents with the Tender Documents.
• Upon award of contract, hand over all documents to the related departments within the company as directed by the Estimation Manager.
B.Sc. / B.E. in Civil Engineering, with 15 years of experience in which a minimum of 10 years in an Estimation Department of a reputed construction company in UAE as a Senior Estimator.