Let’s talk here about the latest Pivot Engineering Careers & Jobs for you. Pivot Engineering & General Contracting recruiting now for various job vacancies in Dubai & Abu Dhabi. Pivot Engineering & General Contracting HQ in Abu Dhabi, we are comprised of highly qualified and experienced civil engineers, quantity surveyors, and electrical, mechanical, safety and quality engineers. Together, we develop innovative and practical solutions, methods and techniques to improve the way we work and the services we provide to clients.
Pivot Engineering & General Contracting Jobs | Dubai & Abu Dhabi
Pivot’s portfolio of completed and current projects demonstrates the wide range of projects, many of which are substantial and often complex. They include villa compounds, high-rise towers, hotels, malls and even oil and gas installations.
Pivot Engineering Job Details
• Company/Organization: Pivot Engineering & General Contracting
• Job Location: Abu Dhabi, U.A.E
• Nationality: Any
• Qualification: Bachelor Degree/Diploma/High School
• Salary: Not Disclosed
• Experience: Minimum 1 to 2 Years
Apply for more jobs 👇
- ABB Jobs & Careers UAE-USA-UK-Qatar-India-Malaysia-Canada-Saudi Arabia
- Hill International Careers UAE-Qatar-Saudi Arabia-USA-UK-India 2021
- Flowserve Careers UAE-Canada-USA-UK-India-KSA-Singapore | Latest Jobs 2021
- Mammoet Jobs UAE-Saudi Arabia-Oman-Europe-USA-Canada-Netherlands 2021
- Millar Cameron Jobs | Worldwide Careers 2021
Available Job Vacancies at Pivot Engineering & General Contracting
QC Inspector (Civil) (2 Nos.)
– Responsible for conducting inspections of work and material.
– Responsible for highlighting site quality issues and raising NCRs.
– Conduct inspections of work and materials on site.
– Prepare and sign off Inspection and Test Request (ITR) following inspections and approvals of work
– Prepare and sign off Material Inspection Request (MIR) following inspections and approvals of material.
– Raise Non Conformance Reports (NCRs) to address a quality non-compliance issues.
– Resolve quality issues through identification of corrective and preventive actions to avoid recurrence.
– Coordinate with Subcontractors and Suppliers on site to ensure that work is properly carried out.
– Maintain all site generated quality records.
– Review and implement method statements, checklists and Inspection Test Plan.
– Help in closing of all NCRs.
– Investigate problem areas related to quality in order to prevent poor quality.
– Coordinate with the Consultant Representatives on quality matters.
– Prepare and follow up on closing of snags during hand over.
– Assist the QA/QC Engineer in identifying and arranging training on site.
- Bachelors in Civil Engineering with minimum 05-07 years of experience in a reputable construction company.
- Proficient in spoken and written English language.
- A valid UAE driving license.
Senior Auditor – Technical
Location: Abu Dhabi
– Co-ordinate with stakeholders, Developer, Consultants, Project Management Team, Sub-contractors.
– Highlight the major risks of each project and all project related documents.
– Support in the review process of feasibility and design, contractor selection, contracting process covering pricing provisions, change order pricing, budget control, allowable and non-allowable expenses, Estimating and Bidding.
– Audit of construction process and controls, i.e., insurance, change order control, change order pricing, progress reporting, schedule and time management, business ethics and document compliance, design plan and specs compliance, contract compliance, quality control and sub-contractor performance management.
– Support in the audit of construction contracts, i.e., lump sum contracts, time and material contracts.
– Provide a regular report on the works carried out by the project team with regard to the organizational, technical, safety, contractual and financial aspects.
– To assess and report on the sound implementation of the organizational, technical, financial and contractual aspects of the works contracts and on the associated supervision and to provide recommendations which contribute to the intended results of the project.
– Provide the recommendations to the management to remedy the errors, mistakes, non-compliances that could have occurred and/or which can lead to improvements in implementation and results of the project in order to maintain a quality and timely execution within the set budgetary limits.
– Civil Engineer or equivalent preferably with a MBA certification; and accredited member of an internationally recognized professional body.
– Applicant must possess five (05) years of international/UAE experience mainly in construction management.
– Specific experience as Site / Resident Engineer for major construction projects.
– Sound experience in the Technical Audit of construction projects.
– Good experience in Quality Control, wide knowledge of construction and MEP materials, Design and Experience in construction compliance and Performance Assessment Techniques for major construction works.
How to Apply for Pivot Engineering Careers?
Please apply for the above-listed job vacancies. Click on the above Apply Now button. You will redirect to the official career website of the employer.