Pivot Contracting Careers & Jobs 2020. Headquartered in Abu Dhabi, we are comprised of highly qualified and experienced civil engineers, quantity surveyors, and electrical, mechanical, safety and quality engineers. Together, we develop innovative and practical solutions, methods and techniques to improve the way we work and the services we provide to clients. Pivot’s portfolio of completed and current projects demonstrates the wide range of projects, many of which are substantial and often complex. They include villa compounds, high-rise towers, hotels, malls and even oil and gas installations.
• Company/Organization: Pivot Engineering & General Contracting
• Job Location: Abu Dhabi, U.A.E
• Nationality: Any
• Qualification: Bachelor Degree/Diploma/High School
• Salary: Not Disclosed
• Experience: Minimum 1 to 2 Years
• Purchase the civil construction materials and MEP materials.
• Send enquiries to potential suppliers.
• Prepare comparison sheets and evaluation of proposals.
• Negotiate prices and payment terms.
• Select the qualitative and competitive suppliers.
• Ensure the materials purchased are superior quality based on our requirements.
• Arrange materials submittals for consultants/clients approval as per tender documents.
• Maintain the database of different suppliers and keeping their performance history.
• Ensure the purchasing activities are carried out in accordance with the established procedure.
• Issue Local Purchase Orders with specification and information mentioned in the purchase requisition using ERP system.
• Ensure the materials delivered is quality material in coordination with storekeeper.
• Update the supplier database.
• Arrange air tickets for employees as per HR Department request.
• Graduate in any discipline with a minimum of 08-10 Years experience in a building construction company in the UAE.
• Must possess excellent negotiation skills.
• A strong command over English is a must.
• Must pay close attention to details & be a go-getter.
Responsible for the entire Medical Insurance functions for the company.
• Responsible for medical Insurance coverage of employees.
• Maintaining the total employee data and categorize as per insurance policy.
• Updating the insurance coverage for all the employees.
• Providing health insurance coverage for newly joined employees.
• Settling the medical reimbursement claims on behalf of our employees.
• Monitors the employees medical claim applied for refund from insurance company.
• Prepares memo for deduction to employees account against family insurance premium.
• Handling employee health Insurance renewals.
• Collects insurance quotations, review & evaluate its annual premium and the same on its insurance coverage.
• Prepares comparison sheet on insurance type of policy applicable to the requirement of the company.
• Review health Insurance policy terms & conditions.
• Check / Review Medical Health Insurance Invoices (Debit Note & Credit Note) for payment.
• Safekeeping Insurance policies & other confidential insurance records.
• Handling accident claim settlement in coordination with our insurer and our accounts department.
• Handling & maintaining records for all workmen’s compensation in line with accident work related activity.
• Closely coordinate with Insurance company / Insurance brokers and do the necessary follow up.
• Monitors the claim numbers assigned for the injured employees.
• Attend employees needs with regards to insurance related matter.
• Graduate in Bachelor’s Degree with 5-10 years of experience in handling medical Insurance preferably in a reputed building construction company in UAE.
• Should possess strong analytical, problem solving & communication skills.
• Flexibility & demonstrable creative problem solving skills.