Pivot Careers: Headquartered in Abu Dhabi, we are comprised of highly qualified and experienced civil engineers, quantity surveyors, and electrical, mechanical, safety and quality engineers. Together, we develop innovative and practical solutions, methods and techniques to improve the way we work and the services we provide to clients. Pivot’s portfolio of completed and current projects demonstrates the wide range of projects, many of which are substantial and often complex. They include villa compounds, high-rise towers, hotels, malls and even oil and gas installations.
• Responsible for all Inventory & Assets at site.
• Maintaining ERP daily updates (Inventory Module).
• Following up with the suppliers for the delivery of material on required time as specified in the LPO / LOO.
• Checking quantity and receiving for the incoming materials as per the LPO or LOO after QC’s Inspection and approval.
• Prepare monthly reports including but not limited to SIV (Store Issue Vouchers), SRV (Store Receipt Vouchers) , GRN (Good Receiving Note).
• Submitted all monthly reports with all original delivery notes to Stores Department.
• Issue materials to the site as per the project authorized persons.
• Submit Material Control Sheets (Total Summary of Received, Issued and Balance of stock).
• Maintain storage areas, shelves, and outside yard in a clean and orderly condition.
• Provide instructions to Assistant Store Keeper to safe Keep the materials according to the HSE ordinance.
• Perform weekly, quarterly, mid -year, year-end inventory and physical count and prepare year-end inventory reports.
• Build and maintain positive working relationship with co-worker, site engineers, project manager and any or other site personals.
• Perform related duties as assigned and or required by Stores Management.
• Graduate in any discipline with a minimum of 05-08 years relevant work experience in a building construction company.
• Must posses good analytical skills and extensive knowledge with ERP systems
SENIOR CONTRACTS ENGINEER
• To assist and support the Contracts Department in handling all contractual & commercial matters of the project in co-ordination with Contracts Manager
• To prepare and receive monthly progress payments from the client, variation & time extension claims as applicable
• Understand the contract conditions, FIDIC and or other forms of contracts.
• Responsible for all project financial, final settlements and handing over.
• Responsible for all contractual issues on projects like contractual correspondence, identifying claims and preparing complete claim submittal, filing claims, escalating claims into disputes if unresolved.
• Preparation of draft Contractual Correspondence on all issues as directed by the Department Head.
• To prepare Client Billing / Subcontract Payments/ Correspondences for Projects during mobilization, small projects and after handing over until Final Close Out.
• Prepare Variations; assist in evaluation & documentation regarding Extension of Time Claims for the Contracts Department.
• Prepare Internal / External labor rate subcontracts and other subcontracts for miscellaneous works (if required).
• Prepare Supply Orders / Work Orders and Sub-Contracts whenever required to be done from the Contracts Department.
• Coordination with other departments like Cost Control, Planning, Procurement & Purchase for collecting compiling details for variations and claims.
• Collect, compile & collate documentation required for claims / Variations / EOT’s etc.
• Any other work as assigned by the Contracts Manager.
B.Sc. / B.E. Civil Engineer with minimum of 10-15 years’ experience as Contracts Engineer in a building construction company with at least 05-10 years’ experience in U.A.E.