Pivot Contracting Careers & Jobs 2020. Headquartered in Abu Dhabi, we are comprised of highly qualified and experienced civil engineers, quantity surveyors, and electrical, mechanical, safety and quality engineers. Together, we develop innovative and practical solutions, methods and techniques to improve the way we work and the services we provide to clients. Pivot’s portfolio of completed and current projects demonstrates the wide range of projects, many of which are substantial and often complex. They include villa compounds, high-rise towers, hotels, malls and even oil and gas installations.
• Company/Organization: Pivot Engineering & General Contracting
• Job Location: Abu Dhabi, U.A.E
• Nationality: Any
• Qualification: Bachelor Degree/Diploma/High School
• Salary: Not Disclosed
• Experience: Minimum 1 to 2 Years
Senior Quantity Surveyor (Civil)
To assist and support in handling all contractual & commercial matters of the project in coordination with Head of Commercial.
• Prepare the main contract packages.
• Take off quantities using Autocad and takeoff software i.e. Planswift software.
• Contracts terms and conditions administrations.
• Contracts formalities knowledge.
• Administrations of the Engineer comments on the submittals and highlight the impact.
• Drafting the subcontracts agreements.
• Prepare the contract packages Bill Of Quantities.
• Review the subcontractor’s quotations technically and commercially.
• Prepare packages bid analysis.
• Scope changes management, report the changes reference to the packages documents revisions.
• Prepare the cost break down sheets.
• Review the Engineer Instruction and report the impact to the Head Of Commercial.
• Prepare the claims quantum and clarify the Claim Cause, Effect, Entitlement and the Substantiations.
• Prepare the main contract interim and final payments.
• Certify the Vendors invoices.
• Prepare the back charges substantiations.
• Administrate the vendors claims and determine the entitlement.
• Prepare the main contract close out documents to ease the final payment submission.
• Follow up with the subcontractors and suppliers to submit the close out documents.
• Subcontracts closing.
• Prepare the main contract reconciliation report. Interim payment and Engineer certificate.
• Report to the Head Of Commercial the followings logs update (Revenue log, Variation log, Subcontractors log).
• B. Sc. Civil Engineering with a minimum of 10 – 15 Years of relevant experience as a Senior Quantity Surveyor.
• Should possess strong analytical, problem solving & communication skills.
• Strong skills using AutoCAD & Take Off software such as PlanSwift.
• Flexibility & demonstrable creative problem solving skills.
• Good written and spoken English skills are essential.
Senior Executive Coordinator – Arabic Speaking
Receive, control, and prepare necessary correspondences in & out from CEO’s office.
– Receive, control, co-ordinate and ensure the completeness of the Cash Bills/payments/Cheques.
– Payments certificates, subcontract agreements/Letter of intent / orders / LPO’s / Procurement request for subcontract approval submitted for CEO’s approval/signature
– Receive, control, co-ordinate and prepare various project and Head Office related documents in & out from CEO’s Office.
– Receive, control, and prepare necessary correspondences in & out from CEO’s office.
– Follow up on Meetings and give feed-back to CEO on identified/agreed area of concern with committed action.
– Co-ordinate BOARD Meetings with Shareholders’ Office.
– Prepare Agenda for BOARD Meetings as per CEO instruction.
– Formulate and distribute BOARD Minutes of Meeting.
– Communications & Co-ordination with Shareholders Office.
– Responsible for maintaining the official record of Shareholders correspondences and Board Minutes of Meeting.
– Prepare, Circulate and control all company circulars.
– Supervise and monitor the functioning of Document control section and other confidential documentation.
– Co-coordinator of Staff working under CEO’s Office.
– Graduate in any discipline with 05-10 years of experience as an Executive Co-coordinator preferably in a construction company.
– Applicant must possess very strong command over English & Arabic.
– Must have the creative ability to present data in Power Point Presentations.