Petro Rabigh Job Vacancies & Careers 2021. Petro Rabigh was founded in 2005 as a joint venture between Saudi Aramco and Sumitomo Chemical. The plant is valued at about US $10 billion and originally produced 18.4 million tons per annum (mtpa) of petroleum-based products and 2.4 mtpa of ethylene and propylene-based derivatives. Petro Rabigh II is an expansion project valued at US $9 billion that reached full production by 4th Quarter 2017 and provided a wide range of new high value-added products, some of which are exclusive to the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and the Middle East.
• Company/Organization: Rabigh Refining and Petrochemical Company (Petro Rabigh)
• Job Location: Saudi Arabia
• Nationality: Any
• Qualification: Bachelor Degree/Diploma/High School
• Salary: Not Disclosed
• Experience: Minimum 2 to 3 Years
- Saudi applicants (minimum of 3 years of work experience and above)
- Non-Saudi applicants (minimum of 5 years of relevant experience and above)
- Bachelor degree or higher obtained through a full-time study.
- Diploma degree or High school degree obtained through a full-time study
If you are an experienced professional in your field, we can offer you a wide variety of jobs in different fields, such as Engineering, Operation, Information technology, Marketing, Human resources, Finance and many more.
If you have previously created a profile, please login to view your status, update your profile and upload attachments.