Mercedes-Benz Jobs Vacancies & Careers 2021 Dubai. The company’s founders, Gottlieb Daimler and Carl Benz, made history with the invention of the automobile in the year 1886. 125 years later, in anniversary year 2011, Daimler AG is one of the world’s most successful automotive companies. With its divisions Mercedes-Benz Cars, Daimler Trucks, Mercedes-Benz Vans, Daimler Buses and Daimler Financial Services, the Daimler Group is one of the biggest producers of premium cars and the world’s biggest manufacturer of commercial vehicles with a global reach. Daimler Financial Services provides its customers with a full range of automotive financial services including financing, leasing, insurance and fleet management.
• Company/Organization: Mercedes-Benz
• Job Location: Dubai, U.A.E
• Nationality: Any
• Qualification: Bachelor Degree/Diploma/High School
• Salary: Not Disclosed
• Experience: Minimum 1 to 2 Years
Become part of a dynamic workforce by supporting the Local Compliance Officer in the implementation and maintenance of an effective Compliance Management System.
In this role, we are looking for a professional, enthusiastic and motivated candidate, who will be exposed to various compliance related topics such as compliance risk assessments, support of local management in assuming and executing responsibilities to implement and maintain an effective Compliance Program, raising Compliance and Integrity awareness on a companywide level as well as supporting with effective internal and external communications.
Moreover, you will work closely with various internal stakeholders and gain valuable insights into the corporate world.
If this sounds like a challenge you would like to take on, then apply today!
As our Compliance Intern, you will be reporting directly to the Local Compliance Officer and you will be taking up responsibilities such as:
- Supporting the Local Compliance Officer in preparing communications, guidance and consultation regarding Compliance and Integrity topics
- Identifying training needs and liaising with local management regarding the delivery
- Supporting with the facilitation, monitoring and reporting of Integrity, Compliance and remediation activities
- Supporting and verifying annual and ongoing Compliance risk assessments for different business units
- Aggregating and analyzing Compliance issues/trends and providing entity summaries to the Local Compliance Officer
- Participating in centrally organized meetings and trainings
- Supporting with Compliance related HR issues.
You are a law/management graduate with some experience in a corporate environment. Moreover, you have some knowledge in regards to internal audits and international law.
As our new intern in the compliance department you have excellent communication skills and a good intercultural awareness. You posses the followig attibutes:
- Strong analytical skills
As the successful candidate, you are a proficient user of Microsoft Office tools, especially Power Point and Excel, and you are professional and reliable with the tasks you are entrusted with.
Over and above that, you are dedicated and you will bring new and fresh ideas to the team with your positive outlook and motivation.
Last but not least, your English language skills are excellent, Arabic and German are a plus.
Premier Express Advisor | Carronbridge, GB
Tasks What it means to be a fan
Everything starts with fans. Mercedes-Benz Canada is the number one automotive company in Canada, four years in a row. We’re looking for someone who is enthusiastically devoted to Mercedes-Benz. You love our brand and have the drive to learn about the automotive industry. You’re impressed with the Mercedes-Benz legacy and can easily identify with what the star represents. And you’re eager to live Mercedes-Benz values and are ready to add to the story.
How Your Role Will Add To The Story
We’re looking for a Premier Express Advisor. As the primary contact for our service customers you will be expected to create the impression of our brand. Because of this, you play a very important role in promoting and ensuring a high level of customer satisfaction. You’ll also be contributing to the operational effectiveness of the Service department and to positive CEI results by promptly and warmly greeting customers, enhancing the sale of labor and parts and advising and providing recommendations and estimates for the diagnosis of vehicle problem. You will report directly to the Service Manager, and will also have the opportunity to work with the service and parts teams.
A Day In The Life
- On most days you’ll greet customers, conduct active vehicle side service consultation, document any customer concerns, recommend necessary service and promote the sale of labor, parts and accessories, and discuss repairs with Technicians and keep updated on the status of vehicles.
- Some days you’ll maintain consistent contact with the customer for the duration of the vehicle repair by updating on the status of their vehicle and contact customer for additional work and promote sale of labor, parts and accessories.
- There’s always a chance you’ll be involved in arranging alternate transportation for customers while their vehicle is being serviced, schedule appointments for customers and follow-up on ordered parts and open work orders, and handle calls regarding technical and service related inquiries. Being a Mercedes-Benz Fan has its perks:
- Certified “Great Place to Work®” organization
- Commitment to inclusion & diversity
- Engaging corporate culture
- Training, development and career growth opportunities
- Benefits to support work-life balance/integration
- A strong portfolio of corporate social responsibility initiatives
- State of the art working facilities
- Vehicle purchase and lease programs
- Comprehensive health, dental, and pension programs
- Recognition rewards and discount programs
- Mercedes-Benz Canada Inc. is an equal opportunity employer that welcomes all applicants including persons with disabilities, visible minorities, women and aboriginals. We thank you for your interest, however, only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. Qualifications – Post-secondary diploma/degree in business or a related field, or equivalent experience
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a customer service role, preferably in a luxury automotive environment
- Automotive workshop process and product knowledge
- Ability to negotiate and sell
- Ability to communicate technical information in a simple manner
- Bold, innovative and enjoy challenging yourself
- Honest and professional , a strong team player
- Big picture thinker, go-getter, self-starter
- Eligible to work in Canada