Ooredoo Jobs Careers Qatar & Kuwait 2020. We are a leading international communications company delivering mobile, fixed, broadband internet, and corporate managed services tailored to the needs of consumers and businesses across markets in the Middle East, North Africa and Southeast Asia. As a community-focused company, we are guided by our vision of enriching people’s lives and our belief that can stimulate human growth by leveraging communications to help people achieve their full potential. At Ooredoo, we welcome the ‘new’ – new approaches, new knowledge, new expertise and new experiences. No matter what your background is or where you see your path going, Ooredoo will be there to guide you. We have opportunities in our headquarters in Doha, Qatar and in our other locations across Middle East, North Africa and Southeast Asia.
• Company/Organization: Ooredoo
• Job Location: Qatar, Kuwait & Palestine
• Nationality: Any
• Qualification: Bachelor Degree/Diploma/High School
• Salary: Not Disclosed
• Experience: Minimum 1 to 2 Years
Senior Account Manager, Government Relations
To meet the targets& KPIs, Increase Ooredoo Telecom’s market share in the Designated government ministries segment and proactively manage the retention of mid revenue customers through the relationship and delivery of a 24/7 service
- Prepare and plan initiatives to meet the customers in ministry segment. To create long-term relationship.
- Keeping and following all company’ papers and correspondences to ensure delivering them to the exact receiver in accurate time to avoid any mistake or delay.
- Get all official approvals for all our promotions and follow it up with MOCI and approvals for donation campaign from MOS.
- Meet all ministers, undersecretary and all officials to solve minor problems facing with our company.
- To focus on new EPR (ministries/offices under ministries/public sector etc.)
- Submission, Registration, Pre Tender Meeting.
- Create an environment for B2B account managers
- To increase Fixed Business for both OK & FT & generate additionalc10 % revenue
- to meet the customers and sell Ooredoo services to enhance customer portfolio in the ministry segment.
- Provide input and participate in the
- development of pricing strategies in conjunction with Marketing and Product Development, to ensure competitiveness and profitability.
- Be Accountable for net base growth. Contribute to the Sales Division communication plan through attendance of regular team meetings, the preparation of a weekly status report and attendance at team events.
- Proactively take responsibility for self-improvement by staying well informed of developments, knowledge and innovations in relevant field of expertise.
- Share knowledge and expertise with peers and direct team.
- Other duties as directed by supervisor or other superiors.
- Experienced in sales
- Understating of the sales process and dynamics
- A commitment to excellent customer service
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Assistant Director Product Development
Location: Doha, Kuwait
This role is responsible for managing product development and
management for the entire Consumer Portfolio of Ooredoo.
The role will have overall responsibility for leading and driving
all project, new development and configuration management
roadmap activities through managing a team of managers and
If you would like to view the full Role Profile, please click here
You should have at least
12 years’ experience in a similar role.
At least 5 years should be within a comparable
telecom company in a Product Development Must
have knowledge of telecom technology platforms
especially IT systems Must have experience of
product development, product management life
cycle, portfolio management, project management
function Department head and team management
experience Vendor management and RFP experience
Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or Marketing or Engineering