Imdaad Careers & Jobs 2021. Imdaad is the Middle East’s leading Integrated Facility Management Company. It is a founding member of the Middle East Facilities Management Association (MEFMA) and employs a multi-cultural workforce of over 6,000 skilled workers from 37 countries. Imdaad is owned by Investment Corporation of Dubai (ICD) and is comprised of a group of companies which provide integrated and sustainable facilities management services. Established in 2007, the company is headquartered in Dubai with site offices and branches across the UAE, including Abu Dhabi.
• Company/Organization: Imdaad
• Job Location: U.A.E
• Nationality: Any
• Qualification: Bachelor Degree/Diploma/High School
• Salary: Not Disclosed
• Experience: Minimum 1 to 2 Years
To provide Janitorial Services as per schedule and maintain high standards of Housekeeping services across the facilities.
- General cleaning of all areas within allocated workspace
- Specialized cleaning using janitorial equipment
- Garbage collection and disposal
- Care and cleanliness of janitorial equipment
- Attend relevant training sessions as/when required
- Any other reasonable requests
Education / Qualification:
- High school or equivalent from a recognised institute is a must
- Knowledge in basic written/spoken English.
Skills, Competencies and Experience:
- 0 to 1 years’ relevant work experience is desirable
- Ability to follow verbal, written and colour coded instructions
- Ability to complete tasks within a set timescale and to an agreed standard
- Understanding and maintaining high standard of personal cleanliness
- Must be physically fit to perform the job
- Must be between 25 and 35 years of age
- Customer Service Orientation
- Reliability, flexibility and adaptability
- Ethics and Integrity
Job Location: Dubai, UAE
GARAGE DOOR & BARRIER TECHNICIAN
– Carry out repairs to all barriers, doors, gates, access controls, equipments in a safe, timely and professional manner.
– Assist in the development of planned preventive maintenance schedules (PPM).
– Carry out PPM schedules as necessary and planned work orders as required.
– Assist in visiting the sites when necessary along with the Supervisor or Operations In-charge.
– Report breakdowns root cause, equipment faults and concerns to management.
– Plan or prioritize workload to support production and ensure efficient use of working time.
– Response to maintenance request for equipment fault, diagnose fault repair and return equipent to operational service. All works to be carried out operating in a safe and efficient manner.
– Identify spare parts requirements and control of log usage.
– Assist with the moving, installations, repositioning of machines and equipment.
– Report any problems or lack of compliance to Engineers, In-Charge.
– Trouble shoot problems, utilize test equipment and meters, and assist with the installation of new equipment or devices.
– Perform additional duties and projects as assigned.
– Compliance with all Environmental Health & Safety & Quality Assurance requirements and goals.
– Evaluate operational effectiveness and develop or maintain effective operational control mechanisms.
– Ensures service reports are submitted on timely manner, and Client signature must be present in the S.R.
– One year experience on the same field is a must.
– Candidates within the U.A.E. will be preferred.
– Driving license is advantage.
– Team oriented
– Technically knowledgeable
– Can join immediately
– Can work independently or with less supervision.
– Well versed both in writing & speaking.
Job Location: Abu Dhabi, UAE