Are you looking Hamad International Airport Jobs 2021 in Doha?. Here we are sharing latest Hamad Airport Careers & Job Vacancies for you. Hamad International Airport is located on mainly reclaimed land approximately four kilometres from the existing Doha International Airport. The main goal was to build an international aviation hub of highest standards. Up to 360,000 aircrafts per year can be handled at HIA. The eastern runway is 4850 m long, is the 7th longest commercial runway in the world, and is supported by the western runway with a total length of 4250 m. Hamad International Airport (HIA) is the hub for the rapidly expanding international Qatar Airways network. Hamad Airport Recruitment
Open 24/7 and located just five km from Doha’s city centre, the airport is used by more than 35 regional and international airlines. It is also home to the world’s only terminal dedicated to Qatar Airways First and Business Class passengers.
• Company/Organization: Hamad International Airport (HIA)
• Job Location: Doha, Qatar
• Nationality: Any
• Qualification: Bachelor Degree/Diploma/High School
• Salary: Not Disclosed
• Experience: Minimum 1 to 2 Years
Here is the list of Hamad International Airport Jobs
As a Mechanical Technician you will be responsible to undertake corrective, preventive maintenance and new minor project works on types of mechanical systems, baggage handling systems, potable, sewage, fire-fighting, fuel pumping systems, automatic doors, automatic, drop-arm barrier systems, automatic sliding doors, cargo ALS systems, manual/automatic roller shutters, sewer grinding system, exhaust/ventilation systems etc. to minimize downtime of all systems within Doha International Airport (DIA) and Hamad International Airport (HIA).
- Complete corrective and preventive mechanical maintenance requirement to carry out the assigned day-to-day tasks and will be directly accountable and responsible to follow the procedure of works on all corrective/preventive maintenance and additional minor works. Assist in the response to any emergency or major operational disruption affecting Qatar Airways or its subsidiaries, including support of the Qatar Airways Special Assistance Program.
- Conduct walkthrough and inspection of all equipment & facilities in the scope of work as required.
- Perform troubleshooting, monitoring and repairs of systems, plants, equipment and machinery to facilitate smooth effective and efficient operations.
- Take a direct and personal interest in reported injuries, incidents, near misses and hazards to ensure that appropriate reporting, investigation and response is being achieved.
- Assist in the response to any emergency or major operational disruption affecting Qatar Airways or its other duties and responsibilities as requested by Management.
High School qualification
Minimum 2 years relevant experience in a similar capacity
Practical knowledge and experience on maintenance of fire life safety systems as per NFPA
Good working knowledge on all types of pneumatic & hydraulics systems
Knowledge of or be able to operate forklifts, boom-lifts and scissors lifts
Basic working knowledge of Electrical systems
Knowledge of basic Mechanical & Mechanical & Electrical System controls
Practical knowledge and experience of maintenance of plant, systems and equipment
Good oral/written communication skills in English
Valid Qatar Driving License is an advantage
Senior Manager Safety and Airside Operations
Leading a highly motivated and experienced team of managers, you will be fully accountable for the management of Hamad International Airport and Doha International Airport airside operations, including airfield operations, AOCC-Airside Operations Control Center, Planning & Scheduling, Emergency Planning, and Wildlife Control.
Your accountabilities will also include but not limited to:
- Ensure safe, orderly, and efficient operations for aircraft, passengers, employees, visitors and others.
- Oversee all airside processes and reinforce continuous improvements in key processes.
- Be the focal point for key stakeholders, including the Qatar Civil Aviation Authority, Ground Handling Agent(s), blue light & response services and others.
- Contribute to the successful completion of development projects, including participation in all relevant ORAT activities.
- Be responsible for the departmental budget including CAPEX / OPEX / REPEX and headcount.
- Represent MATAR locally and in international forums, and engage in other international activities in which MATAR will be engaged.
- Contribute to the development of the MATAR Operations Department personnel and help them successfully meet career aspirations and goals
- Deputize Senior Management as required
- Bachelor’s Degree with minimum 12 years of Airport Operations in a Senior Management capacity.
- Minimum 7 years of relevant experience in the field of Operations with a specific focus on Airside Operations, management of an Operations Control Center, compliance with regulatory requirements, airport works, etc.
- Must have completed globally reputed courses offered by ICAO / IATA / ACI, or other education/training body of a global standing.
- Thorough knowledge of ICAO / EASA / FAA regulations as applicable to airside operations.
Technical Officer – Mechanical
As a Technical Officer – Mechanical, you will be leading a team of supervisors, technicians and outsourced vendors to undertake all preventive/corrective maintenance and improvement works to ensure that the facilities and mechanical asset such as pumps, fire pumps, baggage handling systems, passenger loading bridges, waste water systems, gate barriers, motorized doors, water features, treated sewage effluent, irrigation system, district cooling, fire suppression systems are in good working condition with minimum disruption to airport operations.
- Plan schedules, monitor, and review and supervise for all preventive works for mechanical, fire life and safety and people moving equipment asset to ensure all assets remain in excellent working condition.
- To plan, supervise and delegate of all preventive/corrective maintenance works in accordance to manufacturer, international and local code of practices so as to ensure minimal wastage of manpower and resources by appropriate planning, coordination and works supervision.
- Conduct regular inspection of tools and equipment to ensure is in proper operational order and to make sure maximum availability to meet operational need of HIA.
- Maintain the following infrastructure such as Baggage system, potable/fuel/sewerage pumping systems, all types of ventilation fans and systems, autoclaves, racking systems, auto-doors, drop-arm barriers, automated/manual roller shutters, water heaters, and automated vehicle washing systems, hydraulic lifting systems, passenger/cargo lifts, and escalators/travellator. Fire suppression systems, pumping systems, diesel and LPG system, automatic doors, irrigation system, potable water systems and fixtures as per schedule through on-site inspection to the best practice.
- Relevant College or University qualification to min Bachelor’s level or equivalent
- Minimum 4 years relevant experience
- Mechanical, MEP or Building services Engineering from an internationally recognized institution
- Mechanical Engineering
- Mechanical Site Engineer, Mechanical maintenance supervisor
- Work in diversified team, stress, be responsible for maintenance activities and work execution
- Knowledge on Fire suppression system, water/sewage systems, lifting equipment
- Good command of English language
- Ability to plan and execute complex repair and maintenance tasks
- Ability to prepare reports of all nature
- Well verse with methodologies of complex repairs
How to Apply for Hamad Airport Careers?
Please apply from the above-listed job vacancies. Click on the apply button of the respective job title. You will redirect to the official career website of the employer.
Apply for more jobs 👇
- GAL Jobs Abu Dhabi 2021 | Global Aerospace Logistics Careers
- Aramex Jobs 2021 | Worldwide Careers
- PAE Jobs & Careers 2021 | Afghanistan-Iraq-UAE-USA-Kuwait-KSA
- Trafigura Careers 2021 | Singapore-UAE-USA-India-UK
- Abu Dhabi Ports Jobs 2021 | Khalifa Port Careers | ADPC Jobs Abu Dhabi | UAE