Gulftainer Careers: As the world’s largest privately owned, independent port operator, Gulftainer has a reputation for exceptional productivity and outstanding customer service. We are proud to make a real difference in people’s lives – thanks to our ever committed employees. At Gulftainer, we believe that employees who are passionate about their work are more driven towards achieving greater success in their goals and objectives – both personal and professional. We are committed to providing a collaborative and close-knit performance management process that encourages growth and development, and recognizes individual and team achievements. Staff are progressively trained in-house by senior managers and job specialists, using structured techniques such as toolbox talks, job shadowing and knowledge transfer. Employees benefit greatly from tried and tested techniques which systematically upgrade the workforce.
We offer a range of programs and entry opportunities for all stages of your career. Find your personal challenge and make a difference.
SAP BI Analyst in Sharjah – UAE
• Proficient in SAP BW Powered HANA and BW/4 HANA Back-end Modelling, development , configuration, testing and pre-production support.
• Proficient in design, developing & support of custom SAP BW Powered HANA and BW/4 HANA objects using LSA (Layered Scalable Architecture) and LSA ++ (Layered Scalable Architecture)
• Proficient with SAP BW on HANA, EDW and BW/4 HANA system architecture design and performance optimization, creates transformations, routines, formulas, DTPs, Modelling Tools for SAP BW/4HANA and SAP BW in Eclipse, Develops, maintains, monitors and manages data loads and functions.
• Documents test plans and completes unit testing of developed objects and Perform integration testing.
• Works closely with Business Process owners to Collect requirements to Design & implement KPI’s, Dash Boards, Webi Reports, Universe and Crystal Reports using Business objects
• Responsible for performance tuning of BW systems utilizing best practices
• Responsible for supporting Business Objects reports in production and new report development
Responsible for root cause analysis and providing solutions for production and development issues.
• Experience in Replicate Data in Realtime using (EIM – Replication or SLT)
• Experience in ODP – Operational Data Provisioning and Delta queue
• Experience in SAP BW/4 HANA Modelling
• Experience in Query, composite providers, Advance DSO, Info-objects and open ODS
• Experience in working with BW modelling tool using eclipse from HANA Studio.
• Experience in Data extraction from S4/HANA to BW/4 HANA and from other non-SAP systems to BW/4 HANA
• Experience in Big Data, SAP Vora and Nearline Storage
• Experience in calculation view, Analytical View, Data provisioning and Data services.
• Experience in extraction of data using SLT & BODS
• Experience in creating delta enabled BW data source-based ABAP CDS Views.
Heavy Duty Driver in Sharjah – UAE (18 Vacancies)
Deliver and collect goods utilizing vehicles provided.
Ensure that the vehicle being driven is safe and adheres to all road regulations.
Collecting and keeping all the documents properly.
Guiding labour / operators while loading and unloading
Desired Candidate Profile
Minimum of 2 Years of Driving Experience in UAE, with Heavy Duty Vehicles.
Holder of valid UAE heavy driver license.