Gulf Air Jobs and Careers Recruitment 2019: Founded in 1950, Gulf Air is the proud national carrier of the Kingdom of Bahrain. As a pioneering airline in the Middle East region with over sixty years of experience and expertise in flying people across continents, Gulf Air is today one of the most powerful brands to reckon with in the global aviation industry. The airline currently operates as one of the largest network within the Middle East while providing seamless onward connections to international destinations. Gulf Air recognises that people are its greatest resource and encourages talented people by creating long-term career opportunities. You are welcome to find the most suitable job for you in our list of current open vacancies.
• Company/Organization: Gulf Air
• Job Location: Bahrain
• Nationality: Any
• Qualification: Bachelor Degree/Diploma/High School
• Salary: Not Disclosed
• Experience: Minimum 1 to 2 Years
Direct Entry Rated Captains for Airbus
To Be Considered For This Position You Must Hold:
- ICAO recognized ATPL (acceptable to Civil Aviation Authority of Bahrain)
- Minimum of 5000 accumulated flying hours
- Minimum of 1,000 hours Pilot in Command (PIC) on multi-engine jet civil registered transport aircraft certificated for multi-crew operation
- Minimum of 1000 hours in command (PIC) on Airbus A320 family fly by wire and current on type.
- ICAO English language Proficiency (ELP) Level 4 or above
- Basic IT literacy
- Be less than 56 years of age on the day of application
- No accident/incident certificate
Remuneration Package & Benefits:
A competitive package that includes a tax-free annual salary and benefits depending on family status, plus flying allowances.
The role of an International Flight Attendant is to ensure passenger safety, comfort and satisfaction. As front-line staff of the company, Flight Attendants are in critical position to project the image and culture of the Airline with the responsibility of winning customer confidence and loyalty.
Education & Training
- Secondary level.
- Experience in service industry is an advantage.
- The jobholder should have pleasant personality and manner and ability to work calmly under pressure.
- English Language: A good standard (Read and Write) and good communication skills
- Customer service orientated
- Able to deal with multi-cultural organization and customers
- Age between: 21 to 30 years
- Height : Minimum 160 cm/5’2“
- Weight : Proportionate to height
- Ability to swim : Minimum 50 meters unaided
- Tattoo/scars : None visible
As part of the role of an International Sky Chef, the jobholder will ensure that food and beverage service experienced by guests is of the highest standard in terms of quality, presentation and service.
Education & Experience
- Degree Level : High school diploma or equivalent; certificate, associate .
- Degree fields : Culinary arts or related field
- Age: 25-40
- Certification: Culinary school Diploma, associate or bachelor’s degree in catering.
- Professional kitchen experience :Minimum of 3 years in cook and food preparation.