Finance House Careers: Incorporated in the Emirate of Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates; Finance House PJSC is a Public Joint Stock Company, established in 2004. Listed on the stock exchange under the ticker symbol “FH”, Finance House’s ownership is diversified between quasi-government entities, investment houses, insurance companies, local business groups, high net worth individuals, employees and the general public. Since inception, Finance House has made significant advancements to become a credible player in the marketplace. It has built a strong awareness for its brand over the years and is well recognized as a solid market player that provides innovative and value-adding solutions to its customers. Starting its operations in Abu Dhabi, the company now also operates from its Al Ain, Dubai and Sharjah branches, with more local expansion plans to follow.
Key Role Responsibilities:
- Formulate a Digital Business Strategy:
- Innovate/transform the retail team’s provided digital services
- Plan Projects:
- Review business requirements and initiate a project plan with all requirements needed
- Take the lead in preparing a Business Requirements Documents (BRD) for Projects
- Lead Project Charters
- Lead Projects:
- Lead the projects agreed upon from the initiation to the closure stage.
- Interact with multiple stakeholders in order to ensure smooth daily project progress
- Refer and collaborate with Head Retail Finance (HRF) for critical decisions and requirements.
- Manage Vendors
- Interact with vendors for project requirements.
- Brief vendors regarding business requirements.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Sufficient experience in a supervisory position in a similar post.
- Good knowledge of the English Language (spoken & written).
- Excellent communication skills and a proficient computer user.
- A team player, one that inspires and encourages excellent performance.
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiational, presentational and influencial skill sets.
- Knowledgeable about the latest trends and best practices in the online marketing field.
Department: Retail Finance- Customer Experience
Reporting to: Call Center Team leader
Job Location: Abu Dhabi
- Handling customer requests for all products/services which include, but not limited to: activation/blocking of cards; providing loan/card balances; recording customer requests and ensuring Turn Around Time (TAT) remains within the accepted timeframes.
- Cross selling/up-selling products for Finance House/Islamic Finance House/Insurance House and selling easy cash, travel insurance, payday and other Finance House Group company products.
- Conducting outbound customer calls for card activations, following up on requests and notifying customers of complaint resolutions.
- Handling Insurance House customer inquiries, service requests and policy renewals.
- Addressing questions regarding Value House deals/benefits promoted to cardholders and handling any other Value House related inquiry.
- Managing the contact center mailbox for Finance House & Islamic Finance House.
- Capturing/recording customer complaints and following up to ensure resolutions are made in collaboration with relevant areas.
- Meeting/exceeding the operationally set Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s).
- Understanding complex problems, providing solutions to customers, explaining policies and resolving conflicts.
Desired Skills and Experience
Minimum Qualifications – Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or any other related feild.
- Excellent communication skills/telephone etiquette
- Customer centric attitude (able to handle all customers)
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Proficient user of relevant computer based applications and call center systems
- Knowledgeable about sales principles and methods, with a proven track record in sales.
- Previous related experience in a customer service/call centre environment is preferable.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, high telephone etiquette knowledge and strong Interpersonal skills