Farah Experiences Careers Recruitment & Jobs 2020: SeaWorld Abu Dhabi Jobs. Farah Experiences LLC was established in 2008 to provide world-class entertainment experiences. Today, the company manages and operates Ferrari World Abu Dhabi , the world’s first Ferrari-branded Theme Park and Yas Waterworld, the UAE’s unique Emirati water theme park. Millions of satisfied guests have already visited the two iconic family attractions set in the heart of Yas Island, ideally located 10 minutes from Abu Dhabi International Airport, 30 minutes from downtown Abu Dhabi and 45 minutes from Dubai. Farah Experiences is a wholly owned subsidiary of Abu Dhabi-based Miral Asset Management LLC.
• Company/Organization: Farah Experiences
• Job Location: Abu Dhabi, U.A.E
• Nationality: Any
• Qualification: Bachelor Degree/Diploma/High School
• Salary: Not Disclosed
• Experience: Minimum 1 to 2 Years
This is an exciting new role to be part of Farah’s latest project supply chain operations. The job scope will include:
- Directly working with key project stakeholders in the Supply Chain team on FF&E and OS&E to ensure there are no overlaps with purchasing and we have the ability to catch items early on that are not on either list but will need to be sourced.
- Act as a representative in the development of the RFP’s as well as contract language for Novations.
- Liaise with the Project Operating Team to ensure Farah standards are communicated with Stakeholders.
- Report weekly on procurement progress, provide a tracker for the OS&E budget and status of FFE procurement progress and manage the Purchase Orders in accordance with company requirements/process.
- Represent Farah in Tender Committee meetings.
- Evaluate the scope of work, work with the team on evaluating contracts and provide logistical solutions/requirements for equipment to be shipped.
To qualify for this role:
- You must have atleast 4 years of Project Procurement Experience as a pre-requisite
- Be experienced in procuring of Operating Supplies & Equipment (OSE) & Furniture Fixtures & Equipment (FF&E) Experience
- Project Management experience is desirable
- Strong communication & presentation skills is desirable
- Able to work with a large number of stakeholders
- Abel to present and put together high quality presentations for Senior Management
- Strong work ethic
Health, Safety & Environment Director
Key responsibilities will also include:
- Leading the design and management of all standards and governance of HSE processes and procedures across all park operations.
- Consulting on new projects in the design phase on all aspects of HSE are being considered.
- Leading the HSE auditing of all rides and attractions, ensuring maintenance schedules are being adhered to, escalating any non compliance to the leadership team within an agreed governance framework.
- Direct, formulate, develop and monitor the implementation of health, safety and environmental policies, systems, procedures and standards for existing activities and new processes to ensure effective risk management and business continuity plans in relation to HSE are in place.
- Establish and maintain procedures for the reporting, investigation, recording and analysis of injury accidents, dangerous occurrences, health, safety and environmental incidents and work related ill health and any complaints are concluded to a practicable standard.
- Audit food safety, hazard prevention and dangerous product practices to ensure the requisite legislative and best practice standards are established and maintained, liasing with external auditors when required.
- Develop and implement cost effective safety management/accident prevention strategies to control direct and indirect costs arising from work related accidents and ill health involving guests, colleagues and contractors.
- Ensure that effective safety and environmental planning includes realistic short and long term objectives. Where applicable, a cost benefit analysis approach should be used to determine priorities and establish performance standards.
- Promote a positive health, safety and environmental culture by securing the effective communication and implementation of the group health and safety policy.
- Provide competent advice to senior management with respect to general corporate risk management and business continuity planning and maintain the associated risk register accordingly.
- Devise a system of monitoring and communicating advice to Heads of Departments on future changes to health, safety, environmental management
The successful candidate for this role will ideally have:
- Bachelor’s degree in related field and NEBOSH Diploma in Occupational Health & Safety.
- Extensive career in a Quality, Health, Safety & Environment field
- Theme park experience is preferred
- Proven Leadership role within HSE
- Demonstrated and implemented HSE policies and procedures
- Experience conducting HSE Auditing & Incident investigation
- Capable of completing data analysis for measurement of HSE performance that is presented at all business levels
Experience Hub wishes to hire a Legal Director to establish an autonomous legal department to support Experience Hub’s rapid expansion in the UAE and international market as a tour and travel packaging company. Experience Hub is a wholly owned subsidiary of Farah Experiences LLC (the operator of various leisure facilities on Yas Island and in Abu Dhabi).
We seek an experienced, confident and highly skilled lawyer to join the team and help transition Experience Hub into an international tour and travel company.
– Minimum of 7 years PQE (post qualification experience)
– Minimum of 4 years in the travel and tourism industry
– LLB, LLM, JD or equivalent
- – Previous experience of managing a legal function in-house
- – Ability to create a new suite of custom template contracts
- – Ability to implement new procedures to streamline contracting process
- – Previous legal experience in travel and tourism industry in UAE, EU, China and India
- – Knowledge and experience of GDPR
- – Experience drafting and reviewing FIT contracts, MICE contracts, product supply, sponsorship, ticketing agreements, event agreements, MOUs, collaboration agreements, IT service agreements, IT license agreements
- – Experience in insurance relevant to the travel and tourism industry
- – Previous experience contracting subject to the European package travel directive
- – Knowledge of procurement systems and processes