Armani Hotel Dubai Careers & Jobs: A global design first, the hotel has been designed and developed by Giorgio Armani, and reflects the pure elegance, simplicity and sophisticated comfort that define his signature style. Armani Hotel Dubai is the realisation of the designer’s long-held dream to bring his personal style to life in the most inclusive way, by offering his customers a unique Stay with Armani experience. Every detail in the hotel bears the Armani signature, beginning with warm Italian-style hospitality and moving through to each individual design element from the Eramosa stone floors to zebrawood panels, bespoke furnishings and personally designed hotel amenities.
Sous Chef (Italian)
Responsible for planning, directing, controlling, coordinating and participating in the day-to-day operation. Accountable for the production of all Products required by the outlet. Ensures that the product is of the highest quality, and that this is consistently achieved. Assists the Executive Sous Chef and Chef de Cuisine in his Tasks and supports his responsibilities.
- Develop recipes and presentation pictures for new menus and standards accurately and always update them
- Supervise and allocate work to ambassadors according to their knowledge and skill level
- Control the daily ordering and requisitions to meet budgeted food cost without effecting quality
- Appraises ambassadors on their work performance annually designated by the Executive Chef
- Get involved in PR activities to promote the hotel or your respective area to its best
Guest Service (Chinese & Italian)
The Guest Service Agent acts as an ambassador and host for all hotel and social guests at the Armani Hotel Dubai. The Guest Service Agent is responsible for the “Stay with Armani” experience of all our guests. The Guest Service Agent is Mr. Armani’s Brand Ambassador and treasures and values the Armani Brand at all times on site and off site.
- Performs check-ins and check-outs, attends to guest in the business center, answers phones and e-mail correspondence and any other enquires in accordance to the hotel SOP’s and regulations
- Carry out the registration procedures required for guests staying at the hotel, ensuring that local law and hotel’s credit policies are adhered to at all times
- Carry out cashiering duties for in house guests, in accordance with the hotel credit policy
- Handles all guest and internal guests’ complaints and inquiries in a courteous and efficient manner, following through to make sure problems are resolved satisfactorily
- Accomplishes a set of administrative duties such as writing reports and other specific duties related to the job function
The Telephone Operator is responsible to ensure that the highest level of efficiency and guest satisfaction will be achieved in the Telephone Operation whilst maximizing telephone and other related revenue in accordance with the operating procedures and standards.
- Maintains the privacy and ensures security of in-house guests
- Assists the operation with check-in and check-out, attends to guest in the business center, answers phones and e-mail correspondence and any other enquires in accordance to the hotel SOP’s and regulations
- Responsible to send LTR1 to our guests within 24 hours of making the booking and LTR2 7 days or less prior to arrival
- Responsible to ensure that daily communication is done in regards to guests arrivals, pre-arrangements, guest preferences, follow ups and traces
- Responsible for performing all the wake up calls and informing the concerned ALSM and the Lifestyle manager if the guest did not respond to the wakeup call to take charge of making sure the guest is physically woke up