Etihad Rail DB Jobs & Careers 2020: Etihad Rail DB Operations LLC, the operating partner of Etihad Rail, is responsible for the operation and maintenance of the Etihad Rail network. The establishment of Etihad Rail DB is in line with Etihad Rail’s intent – to introduce a UAE-based company that will enable knowledge transfer from international, experienced railway professionals, from DB and elsewhere, to a UAE National workforce, paving the way for Emiratis to be the leading railway professionals of the UAE. The company will operate the UAE’s national railway network, which is a key pillar of UAE Vision 2021 and Abu Dhabi Economic Vision 2030, and in line with plans to diversify the economy and promote social development through a world-class transport infrastructure.
• Company/Organization: Etihad Rail DB
• Job Location: Abu Dhabi | UAE
• Nationality: Any
• Qualification: Bachelor Degree/Diploma/High School
• Salary: Not Disclosed
• Experience: Minimum 1 to 2 Years
Technical Trainer (with Railway Competency)
Support the Technical Training and Competence Development Manager to implement learning and competence development strategies based on good practice to deliver the business, operational needs and meet regulatory requirements. Measure the effectiveness of training and development programmes including technical and other specific and targeted trainings, including on the job and management development programmes, to develop and retain the skills and competencies required to operate and maintain the Rail network in the UAE. Deputise as requested by the Technical Training and Competency Development Manager.
- Bachelor of Science (or equivalent) or recognized qualification to support the Rail industry.
- Recognized training/assessing/IQA qualifications (ie C&G, PTLLS, TAQA, A1/D32/D33)
- Train the Trainer qualification desirable
- Psychometric testing administrator desirable.
- No less than 5 years’ proven experience in a Training role in the Railway industry
- Competent in modern computer packages and e-learning techniques
- SAP experience preferred
- Excellent standard of the English language essential
- Previous experience in rail operations and maintenance
- Excellent knowledge of training processes, systems, and challenges
- Arabic language skills desirable
- Full driving licence is essential.
- Strong Communication skills,
- Self- management,
- Cooperation, working with others, a team player
- Work experience in a multi-cultural environment
Facilities Maintenance Operative
· School certificate or equivalent
. Recognized knowledge of facilities maintenance
. Full driving license
. Relevant industry experience
. Good communications skills
. Ability to work in multicultural teams
. Arabic language preferred.
Note: Candidate will be appointed on an outsourced contract.
The Facility Maintenance Operative executes the maintenance of the facilities and works effectively and efficiently as a member of the team.
Senior Logistics Manager
Cost-efficient, on-time, safe and quality-proofed material receiving, storing and distributing for the JV and its assigned subsidiaries along agreed service levels and in compliance with the corporate guidelines. Development and implementation of a warehousing strategy including continuous improvement with cost efficient, on time, safe and quality proofed fuel storing and distributing.
· University degree in relevant discipline
· High level of affinity to and experience with Business computing solutions, ideally also with SAP
. Experience logistician with an ability to operate in a complex international environment with multi-cultural competences.
· English as first language or advanced level of written and verbal skill
· Good planning, project management and structuring skills
· Local/UAE experience preferred
· Analytical skills for problem solving
· Experience in writing company standards
· Knowledge of Logistic requirements within repair business
· Candidate to be immediately available