Etihad Rail DB Jobs & Careers 2020: Etihad Rail DB Operations LLC, the operating partner of Etihad Rail, is responsible for the operation and maintenance of the Etihad Rail network. The establishment of Etihad Rail DB is in line with Etihad Rail’s intent – to introduce a UAE-based company that will enable knowledge transfer from international, experienced railway professionals, from DB and elsewhere, to a UAE National workforce, paving the way for Emiratis to be the leading railway professionals of the UAE. The company will operate the UAE’s national railway network, which is a key pillar of UAE Vision 2021 and Abu Dhabi Economic Vision 2030, and in line with plans to diversify the economy and promote social development through a world-class transport infrastructure.
• Company/Organization: Etihad Rail DB
• Job Location: Abu Dhabi | UAE
• Nationality: Any
• Qualification: Bachelor Degree/Diploma/High School
• Salary: Not Disclosed
• Experience: Minimum 1 to 2 Years
Process and Asset Specialist
Process and Asset Specialist provides professional engineering functions to develop, configure and optimize SAP enterprise recourse planning and maintenance management processes to improve asset performance and condition. Primary focus is on development and optimization of condition monitoring, predictive maintenance strategies, SAP process work flows, asset fault codes, asset register bill of materials and assemblies, IoT, dynamic 3D visualization of work instructions on mobile devices and supporting documentation.
Essential Job Functions
- Oversee asset register for asset under ERDB custodianship;
- Oversee asset life-cycle performance and identify key metrics for improvements;
- Develop fault codes and perform root cause analysis to identify issues and suggest improvement actions;
- Development of best practices, routines and innovative solutions to improve asset condition, performance, maintenance production rates, quality and output/throughput;
- Assessment and optimization of processes related to asset condition, performance and maintenance;
- Provide process documentation;
- Development of BOM (bill of material) for asset classes;
- Development of digital twins and dynamic 3D visualizations of work instructions in SAP Work Manager;
- Development of IoT (internet of things) for innovative asset management;
· Doing monthly and ad-hoc analysis and presenting results in a clear manner;
· Works under the instruction of the Asset Manager.
· Complies with those elements of the Etihad Rail DB environment, health and safety management system and other company documents where specific responsibility is identified with the role or as a general requirement on all employees.
Etihad Rail DB employees are responsible for:
- Being aware of current policies and procedures and their responsibilities for protecting corporate assets
- Using corporate resources only for intended purposes as defined by policies and procedures of Etihad Rail
- Being accountable for their actions relating to their use of all assets
Desirable qualifications, skills and experience
· Bachelor of Science in Engineering
· Excellent in asset life-cycle management
· Excellent in fault analysis
· Excellent in process engineering
· Experience in asset breakdown structure
· Experience in SAP PM, MM and Work Manager
· At least 5 years of relevant industry experience
Other skills and abilities
· Excellent technical skills
· Great communication skills
· English as first language or advanced level of written and verbal skills
· Ability to work with multiple teams at all levels and personalities, in cross-cultural teams.
The ideal candidate will use their passion for big data and analytics to provide insights to the business covering a range of topics. They will be responsible for conducting both recurring and ad hoc analysis for business users.
- Understand the day-to-day issues that our business faces, which can be better understood with data
- Compile and analyze data related to business’ issues
- Develop clear visualizations to convey complicated data in a straightforward fashion
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Statistics or Applied Mathematics or equivalent experience
- 1 – 2 years’ Data Analysis experience
- Proficient in SQL