Emirates Steel Job Vacancies & Careers Recruitment Abu Dhabi UAE. Emirates Steel is the region’s leading steel company with a steel production capacity of nearly 3.5 million tonnes per annum. A company owned by SENAAT, the UAE’s largest industrial conglomerate, Emirates Steel is the only integrated steel plant in the UAE, utilizing the latest rolling mill technology to produce rebar, wire rod and heavy sections. Employing over 2500 people, Emirates Steel grew in a relatively short period of time from a simple re-roller of imported steel billets to a complex integrated manufacturing plant. ESI is a world-class performance driven company which is certified with ISO 9001:2000, ISO 14001:2004, OHSAS 18001:2007, and also is certified as a quality manufacturer and supplier of products conforming to BS 4449:1997 Grade 460 B by UK CARES and Dubai Central Laboratory.
• Company/Organization: Emirates Steel Industries (ESI)
• Job Location: Abu Dhabi, U.A.E
• Nationality: Any
• Qualification: Bachelor Degree/Diploma/High School
• Salary: Not Disclosed
• Experience: Minimum 1 to 2 Years
Roll Pass Design Specialist – Heavy Section Mill
The role develops and executes strategies to ensure that the manufacturing capability of The Plant matches the objectives of the business in the short and the long term.
- Metallurgical, melting and casting process technology.
- Roll pass design & rolling process technology. (incl CAD) ( Heavy Sections and Sheet Piles)
- Guide design
- Database management, visualisation and associated software.
- Statistical Process Control and data analysis. (Spreadsheets, analytical tools)
Minimum Education Qualifications (Must Haves) :
Engineering or Science Degree
Professional Experience (Must haves:
10+ years in Section Mill Operations management roles
5 + years in Section Mill Product & Process Development Technical / Management Role
Senior Category Buyer – Projects / Corporate & Industrial Services
Deliver the category sourcing activities as required by the Category Head. Support the development of Business needs analysis, supply market research and sourcing plans which support the effective development and delivery of Category Strategy.
Minimum Education Qualifications (Must Haves):
- Bachelor Degree in Business or Engineering from a recognized university
- Recognized post qualification courses related to Strategic Procurement (e.g. CIPS)
Professional Experience (Must haves) :
- 7+ years’ experience in corporate Strategic Procurement, with at least 3+ years’ experience in cross-organizational environments
- Experience in processing procurement tenders, eAuctions and framework agreements for the category of corporate services.
- Corporate Services covers tendering of Facility Management, IT contracts, Safety Related Purchases, Prof & Training Services, Insurance, Marketing and Office supplies
- Experience in developing sourcing strategies targeting cost optimization, spend analysis and savings.
- Experienced in the interpretation and negotiation contract and commercial supply data.
- Knowledge of modern procurement techniques and approaches
- Good spoken and written English
- Good knowledge of computer applications.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, team working and problem-solving skills in multi-cultural environment.
Manager – Heavy Section Mill
Complete Plant Management responsibility to ensure Plant Equipment and Personnel are effectively and competitively utilised to deliver maximum value for the Business now, and in the future, through optimal leadership and deployment of World Class Manufacturing, HSEQ, CSR, Asset Management; Innovation, People Development and Customer Focused Philosophies, Policies, Procedures and Practices.
Minimum Education Qualifications :
Engineering or Management Degree
Professional Experience (Must Have) :
- 10-15 years’ experience in Medium/Heavy Section Mills.
- 5-10 years in a Senior Management role in Medium/Heavy Section Mills.