Emirates SkyCargo Jobs & Careers Dubai 2020. Established in 1985 as the airfreight division of Emirates, we are the largest international cargo airline in the world. We connect the world’s supply chains through 300+ destinations across 80 countries in 6 continents through Emirates SkyCentral, our operations hub at Dubai International Airport (DXB) and Dubai World Central (DWC). Together with our partners, we can connect you to over 300 destinations globally. With a young, efficient, wide-bodied fleet, we have ample capacity to transport your cargo through our state-of-the-art, multi-airport hub in Dubai. We might be a business with local roots, but we have serious global ambition. Taking off from Dubai in 1985, we began our passenger and cargo operations with just two aircraft travelling to Mumbai and Karachi. Our strategic location within the Middle East enabled us to quickly become the epicentre for global trade.
• Company/Organization: Emirates SkyCargo
• Job Location: Dubai, U.A.E
• Nationality: Any
• Qualification: Bachelor Degree/Diploma/High School
• Salary: Not Disclosed
• Experience: Minimum 1 to 2 Years
Airline Partnerships and Project Manager
Provide pricing, distribution, operational and commercial support to the Manager SkyCargo Interline and Distribution. Manage a portfolio of key Airline Partners and work with the SkyCargo Pricing, Commercial and Product team to identify and drive commercial opportunities with our partners that leverages their networks in offline destinations beyond the Emirates network. Ensure commercial opportunities are revenue optimised, and that contracts, BSA pricing/utilisation and SPA’s are managed according to SkyCargo Pricing Policies and Procedures. Measure success through the regular review and analysis of market and commercial performance.
BS /MS in the relevant field. Experience Work experience with a cargo/passenger commercial/operations team in a large global airline, ideally in the capacity of a Revenue Manager / Pricing Manager / Alliance Manager or experience in consultancy relevant to Airline, logistics, or supply chain industry. Experience in Interline partnerships management is preferred. Knowledge/skills • Understanding & experience working with the core concepts of: o Cargo Revenue Optimisation concepts and systems o Spot Rate processes o Cargo allocations/allotment seasonal planning, evaluation & workflow processes • Broad understanding of cargo and logistics business requirements for modernisation • Ability to understand processes and design new and improved processes to work along the new tools being introduced • Certified Salesforce Administrator preferred • Visionary/Change Agent • Knowledge of existing applications/data • Strong verbal, written, and organizational skills • Ability to work cross-functionally both internally and external, managing multiple stakeholders.
Skycargo Business Project Manager
Plan, manage and successfully deliver projects, in compliance with the project practices, standards and processes of the Company, and represent EK SkyCargo in other large scale business projects within the Group. Lead, train and guide the project team including the IT team, business teams and vendor teams to ensure that projects meet the defined business requirements and achieve the stipulated business benefits within agreed timescales, cost and scope, leading the project throughout from initiation to closure.
Qualifications & Experience
• 12+3 years education with a Degree in a related discipline • CAPM, PRINCE 2, PMBOK or similar project management qualification. Experience: • Minimum of 12+ years in project management, including experience in air cargo and logistics operations, Revenue Optimisation and Pricing Distribution methods. Knowledge/skills: • Demonstrated experience in delivering project within the given budgets and time lines. • Hands on experience in managing projects larger than AED 50 million in overall value as the project/programme manager • Experience in delivery of Digital Transformation projects across large organisations. • Demonstrated understanding of Agile project management methods, including managing large project with the SAFe method, being ideally SAFe certified. • Demonstrated understanding of agile tools and budget management including the lean canvas, JIRA, Kanban walls, scrum methods, PI planning sessions etc. • Experience leading mixed delivery teams including business, IT and vendor resources located in multiple geographies across the world. • Excellent understanding of the Airline cargo industry with a good understanding of Technology and its application to the Cargo industry in the areas of Revenue Optimisation and Pricing Distribution. • Ability to communicate and report to senior stakeholders of the project using appropriate tools, media and communication methods. • Demonstrated excellent team leadership skills, with the ability to keep a team motivated during extended project delivery periods. • Excellent understanding of change management, training and quality assurance practices in relation to an agile delivery method. • Ability to identify risks and issues early in a project and ability to take corrective action with the consultation of the Project Sponsor and the Project Steering Committee.
Skycargo Project Coordinator
This role provides administrative support, co-ordinates projects and prepares reports assisting the Business Project Manager in the PREDICT Project. The persons will be responsible for the smooth functioning of the day to day project support functions.
Qualifications & Experience
12 years schooling or equivalent Experience: 5+ yrs. experience in an administrative capacity or as a project coordinator. Experience in an Airline industry is preferred. Knowledge/skills: · Strong organisation skills · Ability to communicate, negotiate and influence effectively. · Ability to use MS Teams, Project management tools and SharePoint preferred · Ideally has followed structured training in Project Management
Notice: gulfjobcareers.com are not recruiters, we are just sharing available jobs in worldwide, once you click on the apply button, it will redirect you to the career page of concerned job provider, gulfjobcareers.com is not involving in any stage of recruitment directly or indirectly. Don’t pay any amount for job application and recruitment process.