Emirates Electrical Engineering Jobs & Careers. Emirates Electrical Engineering LLC is a part of Al Rostamani Group which is one of the largest and oldest family business conglomerates in the United Arab Emirates.
Founded in 1957, with the late Mr Abdullah Hassan Al Rostamani as Chairman, the Group has grown steadfastly with the guiding principles of Commitment, Care and Vision, alongside a strong sense of active involvement in the community to which it belongs.
• Company/Organization: Emirates Electrical Engineering
• Job Location: U.A.E
• Nationality: Any
• Qualification: Bachelor Degree/Diploma/High School
• Salary: Not Disclosed
• Experience: Minimum 3 to 5 Years
List of Emirates Electrical Engineering Jobs
Senior Client Manager
Company: Al Rostamani Communications
Analyzing the client’s situation and business requirements through awareness, empathy and good questioning. The Senior Client Manager should have the ability to influence clients to use Al Rostamani Communication (ARC) solutions through articulating value in the client’s terms. They take ownership of a range of larger and more strategic clients within the domestic market segments, by passionately advocating the client requirement, whilst keeping sight of the need to increase revenue and improve margins for ARC.
- Responsible for aligning to the sales strategy ensuring Al Rostamani Communication (ARC) strategic objectives are met
- Accountable for creating turn-around solutions to ensure that sales plans are met irrespective of current situation by ensuring that sales procedures and policies as defined by the sales Senior Management are implemented and followed
- Responsible to approach the management of his/her account in a systematic way by identifying the strategy they will use to develop and grow the account profitably
- Do a vulnerability analysis of ARC position in comparison to that of competitors and vendors, to ensure the client’s requirement is at the heart of our proposed solution
- Formulate and execute sales, marketing, and go-to-market strategies; Management of product, pricing, costing and profit margins
- Plan, develop and implement tactical promotions and integrated marketing programs for the targeted customer segments
- Account management, cross selling and up selling for the existing and new customers
- Market development, penetration in to the existing account and expansion of new accounts and market
- Manage vendor relationship on target and quota
- Manage & negotiate with vendors on product, pricing, marketing activities, technical support, sales rebate etc.
- Identify and develop partnership with new vendors to support continuous portfolio growth
- Operation management including but not limited to inventory, vendor rebate, marketing funds, technical support, etc.
- Manage product life cycles, pre-sales architecting capability for large orders and operational issues
- Use ARC sales tools and methodology to effectively manage their accounts, opportunities, pipelines and forecast
- Drive passionately for client satisfaction throughout the entire lifecycle of the clients’ buying process, by taking ownership of the co-ordination for the commercial agreement for each client
- Coordinate with Head of Sales, Business Unit Managers, pre and post sales team and Project Managers to support marketing of their products and coordination with suppliers
- A degree in Engineering, business, or a related discipline. Engineering with MBA is an added advantage
- Minimum 8 to 10 years of relevant industry experience
- Hard core IT Infrastructure, Data Centre, Systems, Storage, Networking, Digital, Cloud, Managed Services and IT Security solutions sales experience preferred
Knowledge & Skills
- Strong IT technical & Industry knowledge preferred
- Possess strong sales and business development skills
- Teamwork, Written, verbal communication & presentation skills
- Excellent relationship building skills, Negotiation and influencing skills
- Results Driven
Engineer – Network
Company: Al Rostamani Communications
The purpose of this position is to support and maintain Cisco, Aruba, Huawei, Cambium wireless infrastructures for corporate and government customers. The position also involves design, installation, and configurations of firewalls, NAC and routers for the purpose of DC integration.
- Installing, configuring and maintaining Cisco, Aruba, Huawei, Cambium wireless solutions.
- Plan, configure and implement data network/Security infrastructure & Wi-Fi Infrastructure in co-ordination with customers, principals, service providers, and business partners to ensure implementation meets design parameters.
- Providing pre/post-sales support to customers.
- Coordinates closely with internal sales, sales support, and service resources to align solution design with customer’s business requirements.
- Troubleshoot and provide solution in a timely manner for complex multi-vendor data network.
- Provide support for project implementation & documentation.
- Training to customers on system administration
- Any other additional tasks the line manager may give and is within the scope of work
- Graduate / Diploma engineer in Electronics / Telecom / IT/ computer science
- Minimum 5+ years of experience in Converged Enterprise Network Implementation and Support
- CCNP / CCIE or Equivalent certification
- Aruba Wireless Certification
- Aruba Clear pass
- Fortinet NSE5
Knowledge & Skills
- Good knowledge in converge network, Wireless, Security, Routers, Switches, Firewall & Network Management Software. (Cisco, Brocade, Fortinet, McAfee, Alcatel-Lucent, Juniper, HP experience)
- Excellent knowledge of IP addressing and (IPV4/IPV6) and subnetting
- Excellent knowledge of networking protocols such as TCP, UDP, SNMP, FTP etc.
- Good knowledge in Windows AD, DNS, Radius server etc.
- Good knowledge in storage and virtualization & Cloud technologies
How to Apply for Emirates Electrical Engineering Careers?
Please apply for the Al Emirates Electrical Engineering job vacancies from the above-list. Click on the above Job title related to your designation. You will redirect to the official Emirates Electrical Engineering careers site.
Apply for more jobs 👇
- Customer Service Jobs in Dubai, UAE | Call Center Jobs in Abu Dhabi, Qatar, Kuwait, Oman, KSA
- ADIB Careers | Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank Jobs UAE 2021
- Easa Saleh Al Gurg Group Jobs | Dubai | Abu Dhabi | Sharjah 2021
- American School of Dubai Careers | ASD Jobs Dubai 2021
- Juma Al Majid Careers | Juma Al Majid Group Jobs Dubai & Abu Dhabi 2021