Emirates Electrical Engineering Jobs & Careers 2019: Emirates Electrical Engineering LLC is a part of Al Rostamani Group which is one of the largest and oldest family business conglomerates in the United Arab Emirates. Founded in 1957, with the late Mr Abdullah Hassan Al Rostamani as Chairman, the Group has grown steadfastly with the guiding principles of Commitment, Care and Vision, alongside a strong sense of active involvement in the community to which it belongs.
• Company/Organization: Emirates Electrical Engineering
• Job Location: U.A.E
• Nationality: Any
• Qualification: Bachelor Degree/Diploma/High School
• Salary: Not Disclosed
• Experience: Minimum 1 to 2 Years
- Accountable for timely disbursement of salaries across the group companies
- Ensure that regular salary reports are generated to management
- Responsible for verification and updating of entitlement of benefits including leave records, leave ticket, overtime as per the grades / structures
- Responsible for updating the SAP record
- Validate employee record in SAP against new employees’ personal file
- Prepare WPS and non WPS letters and other reports
- Comply with HR quality policies and procedures
- Follow and implement the action plan on quality HR audit findings within the agreed timelines
- Prepare employee final settlement
- Update the database following any decisions related to individual situation of the concern parties in order to maintain their rights and to full fill company’s obligation
- Answer and follow up all employees inquiries and provide them with a high quality service to maintain their rights in the respect of the policy
- Bachelor or Diploma holder, HR degree would be added advantage
- Minimum 5 years of experience in the same field
- Well versed with SAP-HR and
- Excellent planning and organization skills
- Advanced MS Office skills
- Accounting knowledge is advantageous
- Providing service to Retail and Commercial customers as per established Al Rostamani International Exchange standards.
- Achieving minimum ‘Wait’ time and ‘Serve’ time and aim for reducing the TAT.
- Leading customers to relevant department/persons for Query Resolutions, Special Deals and other such activities.
- Handling Foreign Currency, Remittances, and other customer transactions as assigned by the Branch Management, with zero defects.
- Exercising due diligence in processes related to customer transactions to ensure risk mitigation and adherence to relevant AML procedures and KYC initiatives.
- Graduate or equivalent in any related field
- 2 years of prior experience as a Cashier/Teller;
- Knowledge of basic computer applications and operations;
- Good interpersonal skills;
- Good communication skills;
- Customer service oriented;
- Previous exposure to large volume of cash handling is an added advantage.