Are you looking for Duqm Refinery Jobs in Oman?. Here we are sharing the latest Duqm Refinery Careers through our portal. They have several opportunities to obtain employment at Duqm Refinery, both on a temporary or full-time basis. These include full-time positions, which will require certain qualifications and levels of experience, depending on the position.
They offer summer internships, where you can spend the summer working with our staff to see if a career in petrochemical refinement is something that might interest you. This is a very useful method of obtaining an ‘inside view’ of the work we do, while also giving you valuable work experience.
Duqm Refinery Careers 2021
Duqm Refinery and Petrochemical Industries Company L.L.C is a Joint Venture (JV) between Oman Oil Company (OOC) and Kuwait Petroleum International (KPI). This strategic partnership between OOC and KPI has been established in the incorporation of Duqm Refinery, based in Al Duqm located in the South East Al Wusta Governorate of the Sultanate of Oman.
This gives the project a strategic maritime location and a competitive advantage being in the path of international shipping lines in the Indian Ocean and the Arabian Sea thus easing the process of transport in and out of the region. Once the refinery is completed, it will have the capacity to process around 230,000 barrels of crude oil per day. Diesel, jet fuel, naphtha and LPG are to be its primary products.
Duqm Refinery Job Details
• Company/Organization: Duqm Refinery and Petrochemical Industries Company
• Job Location: Oman
• Nationality: Any
• Qualification: Bachelor Degree/Diploma/High School
• Salary: Not Disclosed
• Experience: Minimum 3 to 5 Years
List of Duqm Refinery Jobs – Apply Now
Sr. Contract Engineer
Execute and coordinate all the post-awarded supply chain (contracting) activities in Engineering Services under N-4 Manager Engineering Services – TSD OQ8 scope by; (1) Executing contract amendments; adhering to Technical, QA, packaging, and delivery requirements, (2) Resolving claims and disputes; and (3) measuring commercial performance; in order to ensure ongoing compliance with the terms and conditions to the required quality standards.
The position will act in accordance with OQ8 Group’s Mission, Vision, Values & Strategies, as well as, policies, guidelines and international standards, supported by an IT Technology platform, HSE standards, Omani’s government & other legal justification’s, and best international practices in consonance with national objectives.
- +8 years of total experience within the Oil & Gas / Refinery / Petrochemical industry, with a minimum of 3 years of relevant experience in a similar role
- Well versed experience with various types of Contracts
- Proven experience of preparing, submitting and winning claims independently
- Knowledge of contracting methods, contract forms, drafting terms and conditions.
- Knowledge of contracts administration and tendering processes.
- Knowledge of maintenance processes, handling of Maintenance Contracts and shutdown related jobs.
- Good knowledge in Quality Assurance, Quality Control and HSE plans.
- Understanding of contractual and legal provisions in the contracts
- Knowledge of Industrial best practices
- HSE (Permit to Work – PTW, Process Safety, H2S Awareness, Basic Fire Fighting, Emergency Response)
People Manager People
Leads the formulation of Human Capital strategies and business plan, and oversees the development of the relevant policies, procedures and guidelines for effective implementation of the strategies and plans; Manages the provision of the full spectrum of Human Capital services in most effective and efficient way directly or through MSA & SLA; identifies and rolls out programs that enables DRPIC to attract, engage, develop and retain the required human resources capable to contribute and support realization of Company’s vision, mission and strategic aims.
The position will act in accordance with DRPIC’s values & strategies, policies, guidelines, technology platform, HSE standards, Omani’s government & other legal justification’s, and best international practices in consonance with national objectives and Ethics standards.
- Bachelor’s degree in human resource, Administration or related field
- Master or Post-graduate coursework.in related discipline (preferred)
- Minimum 10 years of experience in Human resource & Administration out of which 5 years in leader position.
- Preference if the candidate is familiar and has experience with refineries and petrochemical plants operations and infrastructure.
Knowledge, Skills & Attributes:
- Computer literate with expertise in MS Office.
- Detailed oriented with excellent organizing and planning skills.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relations with people in a multi-cultural environment
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Ability to think strategically and to ensure that HR issues are addressed in the strategy and operational plans
- Ability to identify staff’s needs and provide appropriate solutions
- Good communication skills & interpersonal skills. Experience with various HR functions, including policies, employee relations, and career management
- Ability to be flexible, motivated, resourceful, and organized to work in a multi-functional role
- Builds expert knowledge in our organization and conveys knowledge to others
- Political Savvy
Corporate Affairs Manager CSS
Lead and manage the team for the development and execution of Corporate Affairs, Communications & CRS related tasks, foundation/initiatives, (including communications programs, DRPIC products for media operations, PR & media relations, advertisements & campaigns, media buying), under GM Corporate Services, acting as owner of its standards, single point of accountability for the delivering of those services and manoeuvre within complex political situations the plans by approaching accordingly corporate politics in link with main stakeholders (OQ /KPI) through MSA & SLA
- Bachelor’s Degree in (Communications / Journalism / Marketing / International Business) or equivalent.
- Master’s degree in Marketing / Communications (preferred)
- A minimum of 10 years of professional Corporate Communication, CSR or Public Relations Agency experience in the Middle East, out of which 5 years in leader position.
- Preference if the candidate is familiar and has experience with green field petrochemical plant operations and infrastructure.
Knowledge, Skills & Attributes:
- Excellent communications & interpersonal skills in Arabic and English (both oral and written).
- Strong writing skills with an ability to translate complex technical terms in an easy-to-understand manner
- Detailed oriented with excellent organizing and planning skills
- Ability to deal with multi tasks, with great attention to details and accuracy and experience of working under pressure and competing deadlines.
- Ability to establish strong, positive working relationship with colleagues at all levels.
- Ability to respond quickly to internal and external changes and expectations.
- Ability to work on own initiative and be flexible enough in adapting to new changes and implement them.
- Ability to be flexible, motivated, resourceful, and organized to work in a multi-functional role.
- Political Savvy
How to Apply Duqm Refinery Careers?
Please apply for the Duqm Refinery Jobs vacancy from the above list. Click on the above Job title related to your designation. You will redirect to the official Duqm Refinery Duqm Refinery site.
Apply More Oil & Gas Jobs 👇
- Expro Careers 2021 | Expro Oil and Gas Jobs | Worldwide
- TotalEnergies Careers | Total Energies Offshore Oil and Gas Jobs 2021
- Tatweer Petroleum Jobs in Bahrain | Latest Oil and Gas Careers 2021
- Saudi Aramco Jobs 2021 | Latest Careers Saudi Arabia
- Saudi Chevron Phillips Company Careers | S-Chem Jobs Saudi Arabia 2021