Dulsco Careers & Jobs in Dubai 2021. At Dulsco, we have a singular ambition – to help power better communities. Communities that span those of industry and government, business and residential. Communities that make the region tick, and represent the lifeblood of the economy. Our people & managed solutions help bolster business productivity with people trained to add value and drive improved performance, streamlining processes and creating cost & operational efficiencies. We invest in our staff in a way that means they’re at their best and most productive, from continuous upskilling, generous accommodation & sporting events, to gyms, medical clinics & industry-leading health & safety practices that ensure their health and well-being.
• Company/Organization: DULSCO HR Solutions
• Job Location: U.A.E
• Nationality: Any
• Qualification: Bachelor Degree/Diploma/High School
• Salary: Not Disclosed
• Experience: Minimum 1 to 2 Years
Available Job Vacancies at DULSCO
Legal Counsel | Doha
Now recruiting: In-House Legal Counsel for our client, a reputed diversified conglomerate.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for in-house legal matters including drafting agreements, addressing compliance issues, and participating in negotiation discussions. In order to succeed, this candidate should feel comfortable working with in-house and outside counsels on a variety of legal matters.
- Provide legal support to the various internal departments
- Work with other in-house counsels and outside counsels, as required
- Negotiate and draft complex transactional agreements
- Taking preemptive measures to avoid legal risks and conflicts
- Work closely with the legal team to manage a case from beginning to end.
- Conducts research to properly advise clients, develops litigation strategies, gathers evidence to support claims, prepares legal documents and represents clients in court.
- Provides updates and regularly consults with senior associates.
- Should take an active part in the meetings of the clients and try to understand the issues and come up with a possible way of action to deal the case
- Involved in preparing for the trials, hearings and participates in the legal proceedings to gain experience
- Involved in studying and identifying the laws that are applicable to the case
- Conducts a thorough research and assists in gathering all the data and information that is relevant to the case that will of great help while presenting the evidences during the court sessions
- Assists the attorney in the preparation and drafting of various legal arguments, drafts, and other relevant legal material and reports
- Handles all the administration part like maintaining, updating and keeping a track of the important legal documents covering a wide range of clients so that it is made available to the attorneys whenever there is a requirement.
- Supervising a paralegal or legal assistant is often an added responsibility of the job.
- Law graduate
- 5+ years’ legal work experience
- Extensive knowledge and experience in Qatari Law
- Commercial and Litigation experience is ideal
Brand Manager | Dubai
Our client, a leading consumer electronics company, requires a Brand Manager to join their operations in Bahrain.
NOTE: Only Arabic speaking candidates will be considered.
• Analyze brand positioning and consumer insights
• Shape and communicate the brand’s vision and mission
• Translate brand elements into plans and go-to-market strategies
• Manage a team of marketing people working on brand initiatives
• Lead creative development to motivate the target audience to “take action”
• Establish performance specifications, cost and price parameters, market applications and sales estimates
• Measure and report performance of all marketing campaigns, and assess ROI and KPIs
• Monitor market trends, research consumer markets and competitors’ activities
• Oversee new and ongoing marketing and advertising activities
• Monitor product distribution and consumer reactions
• Devise innovative growth strategies
• Align the company around the brand’s direction, choices and tactics
• Proven working experience within Branding or Marketing for a minimum of 3 years
• Proven ability to develop brand and marketing strategies and communicate recommendations to executives
• Experience in identifying target audiences and devising effective campaigns
• Excellent understanding of the full marketing mix
• Strong analytical skills partnered with a creative mind
• Data-driven thinking and an affinity for numbers
• Outstanding communication skills
• Up-to-date with latest trends and marketing best practices
• Degree in marketing or a related field
• Full fluency in Arabic
Tax Accountant | Doha
Now Recruiting: Arabic Speaking Tax Accountant for our client – a prominent business based in Qatar. The successfull candidate will be a detail-oriented and qualified Tax Account to prepare tax payments and returns.
- Prepare tax returns, payments, necessary paperwork, and reports.
- Assess and research difficult tax issues to identify solutions.
- Manage and maintain the company’s tax database.
- Determine tax savings and recommend strategies to improve profits.
- Ensure you comply with regulations by forwarding required information to federal, state, and local authorities.
- Offer support and guidance during audits.
- Evaluate tax regulations and suggest policies that diminish tax burden.
- Keep track of industry trends and changes related to taxes.
- Prepare accurate quarterly and annual tax reports.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or relevant field.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience as a Tax Accountant preferably in an audit firm.
- Good understanding of MS Office and accounting software.
- In-depth knowledge of accounting and bookkeeping processes.
- Strong attention to detail with excellent analytical skills.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.