Dubai Airports Jobs & Careers 2021. Dubai Airports owns and manages the operation and development of Dubai International (DXB) – the world’s largest international airport – as well as Dubai World Central (DWC) – the globe’s future hub. Dubai Airports delivers a world-class experience for customers by providing safe, secure and efficient airports. We work in partnership with airlines, passengers and employees to drive the growth of Dubai as the world’s emerging centre for leisure and business. At Dubai Airports, we have the opportunity to do things our way. This means we need innovative thinkers ready for any challenge. We also need employees who can take a blank canvas and create something special. We are making aviation history and you can be part of it
• Company/Organization: Dubai Airports
• Job Location: Dubai International (DXB & Dubai World Central (DWC)
• Nationality: Any
• Qualification: Bachelor Degree/Diploma/High School
• Salary: Not Disclosed
• Experience: Minimum 1 to 2 Years
Available Job Vacancies at Dubai Airports
Senior Analyst – Cyber Security (Temporary 4 Months)
What you’ll deliver
– You will be responsible for the tactical rollout of the enterprise and operational Cybersecurity Programme, assisting with the technology risk management programs and recommend actions in support of the company’s wider risk management programs.
– You’ll Facilitate the enterprise wide Cybersecurity awareness and training Programme through the multiple established channels.
– You’ll Ensure that Cybersecurity and resiliency are incorporated by design in compliance with security best practices in design, implementation and operations in the Enterprise and Operations areas.
– You’ll take a lead in the review and maintenance of Cybersecurity Policies, Guidelines and Standards documentation.
Education & Qulaification
– You’ll be educated to a Degree level in computer science, computer engineering or an equivalent field.
– You should have at least 3 -6 years’ experience of enforcement & tactical rollout of Cybersecurity programmes in Information Security Management, with overall 8 – 10 years’ experience in ICT environments.
– Experience in technologies such as Palo Alto Firewalls, Algosec, F5 Web Application Firewalle, McAfee end point protection suite is required.
– Working knowledge of Information Security standards, frameworks and systems with facilitating business continuity management is required.